BREAKING: Muslim Pilot Of Flight 804 Converted The Plane Into A Portable Mosque

I suspected this crash was the result of a Muslim suicide when they declined to release any information about the pilots for over a day and a half. They l knew right away that the pilot was a Muslim. Muslims should be barred from working for any airline.

Full title : BREAKING: Muslim Pilot Of Flight 804 Converted The Plane Into A Portable Mosque And Said Farewell Before He Crashed The Plane And Slaughtered Everyone More evidence is arising to show that the pilot of Flight 804 went suicide. He did some bizarre things. He converted the plane into a makeshift mosque, used the equipment to tell passengers the direction of Mecca. Had a last supper and said "farewell" as if 'we who are about to die salute you'. He called his brother before take-off telling him to 'pray for him' as he was going for martyrdom. He...
Oh for fuck's sake... do I really share a country with you?

I'll be happy to cover your air fair to Cuba.
Planes go to Cuba? How do you know they aren't being converted into Mosques? You better go check on that.

Why would I care as long as you're on one of them?
You care about a plane on the complete opposite side of the planet, but not one over here? Well you've always been a weirdo I suppose.

I thought we were discussing your flight to Cuba.

Bripat searches the gutters of bloggers and comes up with this shit....I suppose that the smoke detected by ACAR was caused by the Muslims having a last barbecue?

• EgyptAir Crash: Flight Data Seems to 'Point Toward a Bomb' as First Images of Debris Emerge
    The Daily Telegraph ^ | 5/21/16 | Raf Sanchez
    Data from the final moments before EgyptAir flight MS804 crashed into the Mediterranean suggest an "internal explosion" tore through the right side of the aircraft, a pilot said last night. Investigators trying to determine whether the A320 was brought down by terrorism or a technical fault are poring over a series of warnings indicating smoke filled the cabin shortly before it disappeared from radar. French authorities confirmed that smoke detectors went off aboard the flight a few minutes before it crashed but said it was not clear what caused the smoke or fire. A commercial pilot with a major European...

• EgyptAir Crash: Flight Data Seems to 'Point Toward a Bomb' as First Images of Debris Emerge
    The Daily Telegraph ^ | 5/21/16 | Raf Sanchez
    Data from the final moments before EgyptAir flight MS804 crashed into the Mediterranean suggest an "internal explosion" tore through the right side of the aircraft, a pilot said last night. Investigators trying to determine whether the A320 was brought down by terrorism or a technical fault are poring over a series of warnings indicating smoke filled the cabin shortly before it disappeared from radar. French authorities confirmed that smoke detectors went off aboard the flight a few minutes before it crashed but said it was not clear what caused the smoke or fire. A commercial pilot with a major European...
With prayer, Allah will fart on command.....yo.

How many non muslim pilots work for Egypt air?
Egypt air probably has no non-Muslim pilots, which is a good reason no one should ever take an airline headquartered in a Muslim country.

Dude , u need to take an emerits air flight! They don't treat everyone like cattle . Unlike these douchey American airline companies .

I suspected this crash was the result of a Muslim suicide when they declined to release any information about the pilots for over a day and a half. They l knew right away that the pilot was a Muslim. Muslims should be barred from working for any airline.

Full title : BREAKING: Muslim Pilot Of Flight 804 Converted The Plane Into A Portable Mosque And Said Farewell Before He Crashed The Plane And Slaughtered Everyone More evidence is arising to show that the pilot of Flight 804 went suicide. He did some bizarre things. He converted the plane into a makeshift mosque, used the equipment to tell passengers the direction of Mecca. Had a last supper and said "farewell" as if 'we who are about to die salute you'. He called his brother before take-off telling him to 'pray for him' as he was going for martyrdom. He...

"Shoebat" - really??? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Zero credibility.
Fail. .

Zero credibility.
Fail. .
Wait and see, asshole

Oh for fuck's sake... do I really share a country with you?
100,000 sperm and he was the fastest.

Zero credibility.
Fail. .
Wait and see, asshole
Do I get to put my boot up your ass when it's false?

Zero credibility.
Fail. .
Wait and see, asshole

Your pretensions of intellectual superiority are amusing.

Zero credibility.
Fail. .
Wait and see, asshole

Yeah, sure. Come try it.

I wonder if the Obama/Hillary surrogates on MSNBC are still trying to say it was not Muslim Terrorism, to protect Obama who decided to go golfing instead of find out why his policies have caused yet another act of Muslim Terrorism.

I wonder if the Obama/Hillary surrogates on MSNBC are still trying to say it was not Muslim Terrorism, to protect Obama who decided to go golfing instead of find out why his policies have caused yet another act of Muslim Terrorism.

I am surprised you haven't blamed the Jews. lol

Last edited:

Forum List

Back