BREAKING: NASA says fossil fuels actually COOL the planet!!

skookerasbil

Platinum Member
Aug 6, 2009
Not the middle of nowhere
Well, as Gomer Pyle would say, "surprise, surprise, surprise!" Not.

Whee, more major stupidity on display. NASA and everybody else has known about the effects of aerosols for many decades. An ignorant article written by an ignoramus.

Skook, we're all used to you lying about the science, hence this latest episode of it is just boring. Let me summarize the actual science of that paper for you. I'll try to use small words, so that even you have a chance of understanding.

The scientists found that aerosols, in the past, had a bigger cooling effect than previously thought.

Given the observed strong warming of the past, that meant that the CO2 must have had a bigger warming effect than previously thought.

And if that's true, it means the CO2 will have a bigger warming effect in the future.

Hence, the paper predicts _more_ warming from the CO2 from fossil fuels.

Hence, anyone who says the paper said fossil fuels cool is either a liar, a moron, or some combination of the two.

Skook, we're all used to you lying about the science, hence this latest episode of it is just boring. Let me summarize the actual science of that paper for you. I'll try to use small words, so that even you have a chance of understanding.

The scientists found that aerosols, in the past, had a bigger cooling effect than previously thought.

Given the observed strong warming of the past, that meant that the CO2 must have had a bigger warming effect than previously thought.

And if that's true, it means the CO2 will have a bigger warming effect in the future.

Hence, the paper predicts _more_ warming from the CO2 from fossil fuels.

Hence, anyone who says the paper said fossil fuels cool is either a liar, a moron, or some combination of the two.

Ahhhh.....hemmmm...............

One problem s0n........there is no warming going on.:oops-28: The whole "previously thought" angle comes from the religion. And ummm........NASA says that too!! Guess they are lying about the "science":rofl::rofl::rofl::spinner:

NASA data shows that the ‘pause’ in global warming continues

Even on Christmas Eve..........heads exploding

[URL='http://s42.photobucket.com/user/baldaltima/media/winking-santa.png.html'][/URL]

Whee, more major stupidity on display. NASA and everybody else has known about the effects of aerosols for many decades. An ignorant article written by an ignoramus.

Yeah. But... When Exxon-Mobil "knew" about Global Warming since 1988 --- THAT'S a real shocker and worthy of discussion.. Even if those internal Exxon papers turn out to be more accurate than all those ensuing 25 years of climate science... :biggrin:

Yeah. But... When Exxon-Mobil "knew" about Global Warming since 1988 --- THAT'S a real shocker and worthy of discussion.. Even if those internal Exxon papers turn out to be more accurate than all those ensuing 25 years of climate science... :biggrin:

The difference between demonstrable fact and quantifiable results Vs political whores doing as they are told to further an agenda.. Result driven science looking for facts VS agenda looking for justification.. You know where my money is placed!

Im still laughing..........AGW alarmist heads have been exploding since this came out.......they keep saying "you idiots, they've known this for a long time", but the point is, the public HASNT.

duh :gay:

The AGW folks just don't get it........they think the public views this through the lens of those OCDing about the science. The public doesn't give a crap about the science. Its fascinating.....the level of disconnect.:2up:

Forum List

Back