Breaking! New Evidence Found in Maricopa: Vote Tabulators Had Wrong Data Base and Machine Behavior Settings During 2022 Election

Would it do any good to report your sorry ass?

I'm just curious if you plan on voting in elections you claim are fraudulent. The fact that you won't answer this question is, in fact, your answer, and indicates you don't actually believe your own bullshit.

Last edited:
I'm just curious if you plan on voting in elections you claim are fraudulent. The fact that you won't answer this question is, in fact, your answer, and indicates you don't actually believe your own bullshit.
The fact that you keep asking it is no more than trolling. Give yourself a time out, loser.

The fact that you keep asking it is no more than trolling. Give yourself a time out, loser.

The fact that you keep spreading lies is no more than trolling. Give yourself a time out, loser.

What lies? The election was stolen. Have you proved it was not?
Nobody has to prove it wasn't stolen, as no laws against "not stealing". It is up to those making the charge of "stolen" to prove it was stolen. So far, they have consistently failed to prove their butt hurt charge.

Nobody has to prove it wasn't stolen, as no laws against "not stealing". It is up to those making the charge of "stolen" to prove it was stolen. So far, they have consistently failed to prove their butt hurt charge.
No one can say it was investigated by Congress either. They investigate everything else but a presidential election? Gimme a fucking break.

No one can say it was investigated by Congress either. They investigate everything else but a presidential election? Gimme a fucking break.
All of Trump's department heads, said it was the cleanest election in years. Why can't you investigate and find any proof, fit to be accepted by a judge? Maybe the proof does not exist.

All of Trump's department heads, said it was the cleanest election in years. Why can't you investigate and find any proof, fit to be accepted by a judge? Maybe the proof does not exist.
They were never loyal to Trump and everyone but total morons know it. It still merited a Congressional investigation. It was not done because fraud would have been easily proven. That is the truth you are too scared or stupid to accept.

I don’t happen to accept, as “proved,” that the 2020 presidential dejection was “stolen.” As I have said before, however, I do accept that there is a massive amount of evidence that cheating took place.

I’m not sure why it would be “on topic” or relevant to ask anyone who believes that the election was “stolen” if they plan on voting again.

Anyone can close their eyes and pretend not to see that there were clearly shenanigans going on during the election and the counting of the votes. But we’ve had entire threads clearly laying out example after example of shenanigans.

Of course not.

Obviously since every single judge can't be honest, then we should simply disband our entire judicial system. Right? Cause you have a better system I assume?

Did you have an example of an agency that has only honest people?

Just out curious though. Which judge do you think was dishonest in regards to these cases and why?
Nobody said anything about "disband our entire judicial system", that 's another subject, There are dozens of answers to your question in my previously posted list of frauds in various states.

In this thread>>>

See Post 591... 592....594.....595....596.....589......590

Last edited:
Nobody said anything about "disband our entire judicial system", that 's another subject, There are dozens of answers to your question in my previously posted list of frauds in various states.

So if you don't want to disband the judicial system because every judge isn't honest, then stop whining about the decision, accept it and move on?

In this thread>>>

See Post 591... 592....594.....595....596.....589......590
I'm sorry the courts refuted the tales being told in your links. It sucks when opinions, blogs, and YouTube videos don't match reality.

Get a victory in the courts and get back to me.

This is an astonishing discovery. This new evidence will be added to Lakes appeal.

Gateway strikes again!

or more succinctly -- strikes out again

I see you are unable to debunk the new findings. You poor thing!
Oh, the Election Oversight Group? :auiqs.jpg:

These crazed losers?

Judge Curbs Actions of Election-Monitoring Group in Arizona​

The group may not take photos or videos of voters, openly carry firearms near ballot boxes, or post information about voters online, a federal judge ruled.

I'll go out on a limb and predict, this never makes it through the courts.

Forum List

Back