BREAKING: New York Times, Rolling Stone, ABC, and CBS all DENIED motions to dismiss lawsuit brought by Covington teen Nick Sandmann

The activist media lost their shit just because this young man was wearing a MAGA hat and smiling at a whack job that was banging a drum inches from his nose. The media felt Sandmann did not show enough respect and ended up slandering him.

Penelope kept insisting that he had no case. She was super confident in her knowledge of law on this matter. Are you guys sure the article is right? She was REALLY sure! :dunno:
Yup!

A SMALL MEASURE OF ACCOUNTABILITY: Court: Nicholas Sandmann lawsuits against NY Times, ABC, CBS, and Rolling Stone can go forward.

When they all poured out their hate and lies on a 16 year old who had been accosted by a dirt bag left-wing activist.

1601625665926.png

Sandmann was libeled by the defendant when it published a news article stating that Sandmann, while at the Lincoln Memorial, ‘blocked’ Native-American activist Nathan Phillips and “prevented Phillips’ retreat … [T]he Court has ruled in companion cases that it is libelous.”

In an important series of rulings, the federal judge handling the cases just entered orders denying motions to dismiss his cases against the NY Times, ABC, CBS, and Rolling Stone. So those cases will move forward.

This news story is false and defamatory. (Id.). This publication by defendant and similar stories by other news media caused the young man to be harassed by haters in the public, causing him great emotional distress. (Compl. ¶¶ 25, 162-164, 251-257). The lying libelous defendant’s article “is now forever a part of the historical Internet record and will haunt and taint Nicholas for the remainder of his natural life and impugn his reputation for generations to come.” (Compl. ¶ 254).

The libelous fake news liars argue that their published lies are not libelous, but the Court has ruled in companion cases that it is libelous. The Court continues to hold that opinion for the reason stated in such preceding cases. See Sandmann v. The Washington Post, Cov. Case No. 19cv19 (Docs. 47, 64); Sandmann v. Cable News Network, Cov. Case No. 19cv31 (Docs. 43, 44); Sandmann v. NBCUniversal Media, LLC, Cov. Case No. 19cv56 (Doc. 43).

So Foxtrot Uniform, prepare for trial you libeling lying leftwing fake-news bastards!

All I know is that I spend my days outside the Lincoln memorial with a MAGA hat hoping to hit the lottery as well.

So far nothing though.

The media has long worked on the idea that they had to be the first to print as opposed to being the first with the actual facts. I have to imagine that there are some reporters that actually believe in doing the job of a reporter that are pretty happy about this.

Unfortunately like with so many other things there will likely be no lesson learned here.

I assume they will all settle out of court

He already has quite bit of money. Maybe he should run it out, so the world can see in public court, just how much of assholes these people are.

After all, their attacks on him were very, very public.

I assume they will all settle out of court

He already has quite bit of money. Maybe he should run it out, so the world can see in public court, just how much of assholes these people are.

After all, their attacks on him were very, very public.
They are liberal democrat journalists, meaning the dumbest group of students in their graduating class

so chances are someone in that group might prefer to settle the issue in public

Forum List

Back