🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

BREAKING NEWS Classified Clinton E-mail Sitting On Google Mail Servers

• Banned
I think you might want to take a closer read of that article, I don't think it says what you think it does.
Here is exactly what it says little one. It says Classified documents were sent over G FRICKIN MAIL, this is treason if true.

Classified emails passed through commercial email services like Google and AOL on their path to or from a private server maintained by Hillary Clinton when she was secretary of state, but so far, the government appears to have done little to retrieve or secure the messages.

A POLITICO review of Clinton emails made public by the State Department shows that at least 55 messages now deemed to include classified information appear to have been sent to or from private accounts other than Clinton’s. That number is certain to grow substantially as State processes all Clinton emails and sorts through emails turned over to the department by several of her top aides.

Cut and paste trimmed to comply with Copyright rules. Only small sections of copyrighted material may be posted.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/hillary-clinton-gmail-google-classified-content-213458#ixzz3lkftqFNe

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/hillary-clinton-gmail-google-classified-content-213458#ixzz3lkflEC37

I think you might want to take a closer read of that article, I don't think it says what you think it does.
Here is exactly what it says little one. It says Classified documents were sent over G FRICKIN MAIL, this is treason if true.

Classified emails passed through commercial email services like Google and AOL on their path to or from a private server maintained by Hillary Clinton when she was secretary of state, but so far, the government appears to have done little to retrieve or secure the messages.

A POLITICO review of Clinton emails made public by the State Department shows that at least 55 messages now deemed to include classified information appear to have been sent to or from private accounts other than Clinton’s. That number is certain to grow substantially as State processes all Clinton emails and sorts through emails turned over to the department by several of her top aides.

Cut and paste trimmed to comply with Copyright rules. Only small sections of copyrighted material may be posted.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/hillary-clinton-gmail-google-classified-content-213458#ixzz3lkftqFNe

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2015/09/hillary-clinton-gmail-google-classified-content-213458#ixzz3lkflEC37

Cutting and pasting the entire article doesn't show us that you've read it - but it does violate this forums's rules about copyright.

And no, it doesn't say that "Classified emails were sent over gmail". It says emails containing information that was later deemed classified was sent to private personal emails - and that no one seems to care, highlighting how unimportant this whole thing is, and how much of a political witchhunt it has become.

• Banned

Cutting and pasting the entire article doesn't show us that you've read it - but it does violate this forums's rules about copyright.

And no, it doesn't say that "Classified emails were sent over gmail". It says emails containing information that was later deemed classified was sent to private personal emails - and that no one seems to care, highlighting how unimportant this whole thing is, and how much of a political witchhunt it has become.

It says that classified material of the U.S. state dept was sent over g-mail along with Karl Roves Newsletters.

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Good goin Hilly
Welcome | Karl Rove

Democrats, please read this article.

Now please tell me how on Earth you can say Hillary Clinton is a qualified manager of anything, much less state business?

As an executive, is she not responsible for the organization of people she puts in place underneath her? Basic protocols and policies and rules those she trusts are expected to uphold on her behalf? Any less responsible than you held President Bush responsible for actual policy decisions that went south?

How on earth do you HRC supporters manage to keep giving her a free pass on the most rudimentary expectations of federal government management with a straight face?

Lastly, please ignore me and nominate her so we can face her for the general election.

• Banned

Step 1. Challenge op
Step 2. When made to look foolish with his response toss out a possible moderation notice to save face.
Step 3. Cement your status as a DICK

What is wrong with g-mail? Karl Rove uses it all the time. Articles | Karl Rove You can sign up here.

FYI

Hillary Clinton, that has been the subject of hacking? According to CNN, the federal government in 2013 incurred almost 61,000 cyber-attacks and security breaches. On the other hand, there’s zero released evidence that Hillary Clinton’s emails were ever compromised. Has the incessant Hillary hating in the national media become so obsessive that we’re keeping this information away from the public? I don’t know.

Thanks Hillary

FYI

Hillary Clinton, that has been the subject of hacking? According to CNN, the federal government in 2013 incurred almost 61,000 cyber-attacks and security breaches. On the other hand, there’s zero released evidence that Hillary Clinton’s emails were ever compromised. Has the incessant Hillary hating in the national media become so obsessive that we’re keeping this information away from the public? I don’t know.

Thanks Hillary
Actually the hacker who offered her e-mails for sale at half a million dollars, has turned these over to the FBI. Please keep up little one. Report: Hillary Emails Were Up for Sale on the Black Market

Which part of this does the OP have a problem comprehending?

now deemed to include classified information appear to have been sent to or from private accounts other than Clinton’s.

Read more: Hillary Clinton email scandal: Experts raise questions about Gmail and other services - POLITICO
Such shows that there was (and likely IS) a severe problem with the state's email culture.

If this type of information came to Clinton from a non secure source, Clinton was required by law to report the sender. Just as you are required to report this type of information if it comes to you. The FBI or NSA will take your call.

now deemed to include classified information appear to have been sent to or from private accounts other than Clinton’s.

Read more: Hillary Clinton email scandal: Experts raise questions about Gmail and other services - POLITICO
Such shows that there was (and likely IS) a severe problem with the state's email culture.

On the other hand the same simians would be flinging feces if they were denied access to email records on government servers.

In essence it is a lose-lose situation no matter which way it goes because some partisans will use anything and everything.

On the other hand the same simians would be flinging feces if they were denied access to email records on government servers.

In essence it is a lose-lose situation no matter which way it goes because some partisans will use anything and everything.

It must be very difficult to grasp at anything to protect Shillary. One thing for sure, it's pathetic watching you people do it. The woman is a liar, cannot be trusted and up to her eyebrows in questionable practices. I see she tweeted about woman and rape today, I thought that was hilarious given Bill's past and her defense of a rapist. It's like her people don't think before they do this stuff and we don't need that mindset in the WH

Doesn't say that at all.

If this type of information came to Clinton from a non secure source, Clinton was required by law to report the sender. Just as you are required to report this type of information if it comes to you. The FBI or NSA will take your call.
Personally, I find this irrelevant.

The problem with private email servers is NOT the security of classified documents. 99.9% of classified documents are garbage anyway that really does not need to be classified. What bothers me is that all her business was conducted there and she deleted tens of thousands of emails when it came time to turn the server over. IOW, that server was for one single purpose and one purpose only - cover corruption up.

It allows the government (and her specifically) top operate without accountability. Nothing will be found in those emails that have been turned over or on the server because it has served its purpose - to eliminate anything that she does not want to be seen or known by the public. What is sickening is that no one seems to give a damn that the government operates in this manner.
What is silly is that the republicans have been handed a real sticking point (the covering up and burring of governmental information) and managed to fuck it up once again by focusing on the fact that there might have been a document that was classified transmitted on lines that were not up to the classification. This is not really something that is unusual.

Forum List

Back