BREAKING NEWS Classified Clinton E-mail Sitting On Google Mail Servers

Which part of this does the OP have a problem comprehending?

now deemed to include classified information appear to have been sent to or from private accounts other than Clinton’s.

Read more: Hillary Clinton email scandal: Experts raise questions about Gmail and other services - POLITICO
Such shows that there was (and likely IS) a severe problem with the state's email culture.

If this type of information came to Clinton from a non secure source, Clinton was required by law to report the sender. Just as you are required to report this type of information if it comes to you. The FBI or NSA will take your call.
Personally, I find this irrelevant.

The problem with private email servers is NOT the security of classified documents. 99.9% of classified documents are garbage anyway that really does not need to be classified. What bothers me is that all her business was conducted there and she deleted tens of thousands of emails when it came time to turn the server over. IOW, that server was for one single purpose and one purpose only - cover corruption up.

It allows the government (and her specifically) top operate without accountability. Nothing will be found in those emails that have been turned over or on the server because it has served its purpose - to eliminate anything that she does not want to be seen or known by the public. What is sickening is that no one seems to give a damn that the government operates in this manner.
What is silly is that the republicans have been handed a real sticking point (the covering up and burring of governmental information) and managed to fuck it up once again by focusing on the fact that there might have been a document that was classified transmitted on lines that were not up to the classification. This is not really something that is unusual.

Not one single email that was sent by Hillary to any government department has been deleted since copies exist on the government servers.

There is no "cover-up".

now deemed to include classified information appear to have been sent to or from private accounts other than Clinton’s.

Read more: Hillary Clinton email scandal: Experts raise questions about Gmail and other services - POLITICO
Such shows that there was (and likely IS) a severe problem with the state's email culture.

If this type of information came to Clinton from a non secure source, Clinton was required by law to report the sender. Just as you are required to report this type of information if it comes to you. The FBI or NSA will take your call.

The problem with private email servers is NOT the security of classified documents. 99.9% of classified documents are garbage anyway that really does not need to be classified. What bothers me is that all her business was conducted there and she deleted tens of thousands of emails when it came time to turn the server over. IOW, that server was for one single purpose and one purpose only - cover corruption up.

It allows the government (and her specifically) top operate without accountability. Nothing will be found in those emails that have been turned over or on the server because it has served its purpose - to eliminate anything that she does not want to be seen or known by the public. What is sickening is that no one seems to give a damn that the government operates in this manner.
What is silly is that the republicans have been handed a real sticking point (the covering up and burring of governmental information) and managed to fuck it up once again by focusing on the fact that there might have been a document that was classified transmitted on lines that were not up to the classification. This is not really something that is unusual.

Not one single email that was sent by Hillary to any government department has been deleted since copies exist on the government servers.

There is no "cover-up".
GMAIL is a government server now...

Has anybody informed Google yet???

There is no "cover-up".

Thank you for admitting that you are clueless as to how email actually works.

There is no "cover-up".

I know exactly how it works...

It's routed from one account (on a server) to another account (on another server)..

Now you apparently think it mysteriously pops up in a third account (on a third server) just for the hell of it...

Even Google's security isn't that fucked up!!!

There is no "cover-up".

It's routed from one account (on a server) to another account (on another server)..

Now you apparently think it mysteriously pops up in a third account (on a third server) just for the hell of it...

Thanks for admitting that you don't.

There is a copy of every email on both the sending and receiving servers. Deleting the emails on one server doesn't erase the copy on the other server.

On the other hand the same simians would be flinging feces if they were denied access to email records on government servers.

In essence it is a lose-lose situation no matter which way it goes because some partisans will use anything and everything.
That is irrelevant to the point I made.

When there are failures on multiple levels like this then there is an issue with the general climate and culture of that particular office(s). It seems to me as though there might be a general problem in the way classified information is handled.

There is no "cover-up".

There is a copy of every email on both the sending and receiving servers. Deleting the emails on one server doesn't erase the copy on the other server.
And the emails were going between private accounts (and even GMAIL) and Hillary's server...

Now kindly explain how they ended up on a GOVERNMENT SERVER, since Hillary and her cronies obviously didn't CC something to a server that they were making a point of AVOIDING USING....

Damn, you're dumb, Boy!!!!

There is no "cover-up".
That is, in fact, false.

Much of the 'official business' occurred over non-governmental servers.

There is no "cover-up".

Wrong, there are already e-mails that were not sent from govt servers. Also you are quite ignorant to believe that all her e-mails came from the U.S. in the first place. Now go reorganize your plastic forks please.

Next.

There is no "cover-up".

And the emails were going between private accounts (and even GMAIL) and Hillary's server...

Now kindly explain how they ended up on a GOVERNMENT SERVER, since Hillary and her cronies obviously didn't CC something to a server that they were making a point of AVOIDING USING....

If you know what Hillary did, I will have the FBI contact you, because your input is now of National Security value. Would you like to be contacted by the FBI?

If you know what Hillary did, I will have the FBI contact you, because your input is now of National Security value. Would you like to be contacted by the FBI?
I think they can figure it out since Hillary's security consisted of a Mom and Pop operation in Denver that kept the server in a bathroom closet and forgot to wipe it (with a cloth).....

I think they can figure it out since Hillary's security consisted of a Mom and Pop operation in Denver that kept the server in a bathroom closet and forgot to wipe it (with a cloth).....
Actually Hillary had the server at her home before she gave it to them, so their could be toilet paper stuck to the hard drive..................... Since it was at the Clintons home first, the server company has no knowledge of whether it was wiped.

There is no "cover-up".

Ironic!

Hillary was emailing people in the State dept!

Or hasn't that occurred to you yet?

There is no "cover-up".
That is, in fact, false.

The emails were to and from people at the State dept.

There is no "cover-up".

Wrong, there are already e-mails that were not sent from govt servers. Also you are quite ignorant to believe that all her e-mails came from the U.S. in the first place. Now go reorganize your plastic forks please.

Next.

They only need to be received by government servers to be stored on them.

There is no "cover-up".

Next.

And the other people were using non-government servers too...

Damn, Boy!!! Are you saying her email was so damn unsecure it was sending her emails to other accounts on other servers that they weren't even addressed to????

There is no "cover-up".

Next.

Damn, Boy!!! Are you saying her email was so damn unsecure it was sending her emails to other accounts on other servers that they weren't even addressed to????

:cuckoo:

Thank you for completely disqualifying yourself from this topic.

Have a nice day!

There is no "cover-up".

Next.

:cuckoo:

Thank you for completely disqualifying yourself from this topic.

Have a nice day!
Why, because I pointed out that emails between two non-government servers aren't automatically sent to an account on a third server that they WEREN'T addressed to???

Sorry, clown... You just disqualified YOURSELF for being a complete idiot!!!

There is no "cover-up".
That is, in fact, false.

That is a pretty tall assumption.
You are making the statement that there were no emails that were sent to other private or non-governmental servers?

There is no "cover-up".
That is, in fact, false.

The e-mails were from all over the World, were u born yesterday?

Forum List

Back