BREAKING NEWS: Continental plane crash at least one dead

yeah and officials wouldn't talk about any pilot communications either. They usually keep this tight lipped until they find the black boxes.

Fox News has someone live on the ground there they will be talking to
when they come back from commercial break

I cannot even imagine being one of those passengers because you know you have at least a minute or more before you crash. You know it's coming!

*says a prayer*

I have foxnews on now. Showing Fire trucks. How many houses got damaged besides the the plane crashed in?

Jet fuel, they are letting it burn off cause it's still burning?

Whatever caused this... we must pray the souls of the deceased and their families. If this was mechanical, hopefully we can find out the cause of this and it will save lives like Delta Flight 191. Because of Delta Flight 191, pilots are now trained on how to go through microbursts and have on board forward radar to allow pilots to detect microbursts. This has saved many, many lives.

Airport was reporting wind gust of up to 25 mph but no flight delays because of it.

Friday the 13th! I'm staying in my house all day! It's bad luck for me today especially.

Friday the 13th! I'm staying in my house all day! It's bad luck for me today especially.

They crashed on Thursday the 12th, though...

Sorry, this isn't funny. 50 people are dead.

Forum List

Back