Breaking News:Flynn Case Being Dropped

So what part of not knowing what unmasking is are you referring to?
You obviously silly faux outrage, when there is nothing to be outraged about. Seems like you don't understand the mundane nature of this. The people on this list are the people you would expect to see on this list. They have to read the intelligence reports. They, unlike yourself, were actually taking the Russian interference seriously and were reading about these sensitive investigations. yes, when the incoming NSA is a foreign agent having discussions with Russians about giving their spyhouses back to them after the inauguration, it's kind of important. Important people need to know these things.

No, there's no need for most of those people to unmask one particular person or anyone at all. Unmasking, in that context, requires a FISA warrant and at least probable cause of criminal activity. Most of those involved do not investigate criminal activity.

And then, you didn't even address the question, did you?
No, there's no need for most of those people to unmask one particular person or anyone at all. Unmasking, in that context, requires a FISA warrant and at least probable cause of criminal activity. Most of those involved do not investigate criminal activity.

And then, you didn't even address the question, did you?
Uff.....addressing this is like addressing why you believe Santa is real. It's not possible. You're simply delusional.

A FISA warrant is obviously not required as the application to unmask an individual is made directly to the agency that holds the intel.

My far-left Progressive and Democrat friends seem intent on ignoring the facts just recently concerning the now proven misconduct of the FBI and the prosecution of Gen. Flynn.

Allow me to re-enlighten you. It is my highlights in the following article.

Department of Justice investigations: Flynn didn't conspire with Russian election interference
By Rowan Scarborough - The Washington Times - Thursday, April 30, 2020

Two lengthy Department of Justice investigations show there never was evidence that retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn conspired in any way in Russian election interference, a fact now coming into play in his bid to have a federal judge throw out his false statements case.

The Washington Times examined more than 900 pages of FBI investigations and witness interviews and found no hint that Flynn ever colluded or attempted to collude with anyone while he served as an adviser for the Trump campaign.

Sidney Powell, his attorney, said Thursday that 11 pages of freshly unsealed DOJ files will help her argument that prosecutors withheld exculpatory evidence from his defense despite a judge’s order.

###

Turley: McCabe’s “Bizarre” Defense Notwithstanding, The FBI Had No Business Targeting Flynn
ED MORRISSEY Posted at 4:01 pm on May 8, 2020
[...]
On January 4, 2017, the FBI’s Washington Field Office issued a “Closing Communication” indicating that the bureau was terminating “CROSSFIRE RAZOR” — the newly disclosed codename for the investigation of Flynn. CROSSFIRE RAZOR was formed to determine whether Flynn “was directed and controlled by” or “coordinated activities with the Russian Federation in a manner which is a threat to the national security” of the United States or a violation of federal foreign agent laws. The FBI investigated Flynn and various databases and determined that “no derogatory information was identified in FBI holdings.” Due to this conclusion, the Washington Field Office concluded that Flynn “was no longer a viable candidate as part of the larger CROSSFIRE HURRICANE umbrella case.”

After Strzok intervened to stop the closure of the investigation, he texted FBI lawyer Lisa Page “Razor still open. :mad: but serendipitously good, I guess. You want those chips and Oreos?” Page replied “Phew. But yeah that’s amazing that he is still open. Good, I guess.” Strzok replied “Yeah, our utter incompetence actually helps us. 20% of the time, I’m guessing :)

So McCabe was left unchallenged in saying that at that time there was a close question as to whether to close Crossfire Razor when his investigators found nothing. Nothing. That made it a close question for McCabe whether to continue to investigate the incoming Trump National Security Adviser.

Keep in mind that Peter Strzok and Lisa Page were lovers.
Right, Flynn was part of the payoff on the investment the russians made with their propaganda campaign.

maxresdefault-S.jpg

I'm not quite sure you know what unmasking is. It's not a public reveal.

Very true, where the felony comes in is the LEAKING of that person's name to the public.
Just unamasking without a lawful purpose is illegal. It's clear these Obama hacks were engaged in political snooping. All the people unmasked were Republicans.
What's clear is those who sought to have names unmasked did so with the proper applications to the proper agencies while holding the proper clearances to do so.

So what part of not knowing what unmasking is are you referring to?
You obviously silly faux outrage, when there is nothing to be outraged about. Seems like you don't understand the mundane nature of this. The people on this list are the people you would expect to see on this list. They have to read the intelligence reports. They, unlike yourself, were actually taking the Russian interference seriously and were reading about these sensitive investigations. yes, when the incoming NSA is a foreign agent having discussions with Russians about giving their spyhouses back to them after the inauguration, it's kind of important. Important people need to know these things.
Why would Joe Biden be on the list? Samantha Powers? White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough?

Thirty-nine people in total are listed, ranging from White House officials to diplomats and Treasury Department officials.

My far-left Progressive and Democrat friends seem intent on ignoring the facts just recently concerning the now proven misconduct of the FBI and the prosecution of Gen. Flynn.

Department of Justice investigations: Flynn didn't conspire with Russian election interference

Two lengthy Department of Justice investigations show there never was evidence that retired Army Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn conspired in any way in Russian election interference, a fact now coming into play in his bid to have a federal judge throw out his false statements case.

The Washington Times examined more than 900 pages of FBI investigations and witness interviews and found no hint that Flynn ever colluded or attempted to collude with anyone while he served as an adviser for the Trump campaign.

Sidney Powell, his attorney, said Thursday that 11 pages of freshly unsealed DOJ files will help her argument that prosecutors withheld exculpatory evidence from his defense despite a judge’s order.

###

Turley: McCabe’s “Bizarre” Defense Notwithstanding, The FBI Had No Business Targeting Flynn
[...]
On January 4, 2017, the FBI’s Washington Field Office issued a “Closing Communication” indicating that the bureau was terminating “CROSSFIRE RAZOR” — the newly disclosed codename for the investigation of Flynn. CROSSFIRE RAZOR was formed to determine whether Flynn “was directed and controlled by” or “coordinated activities with the Russian Federation in a manner which is a threat to the national security” of the United States or a violation of federal foreign agent laws. The FBI investigated Flynn and various databases and determined that “no derogatory information was identified in FBI holdings.” Due to this conclusion, the Washington Field Office concluded that Flynn “was no longer a viable candidate as part of the larger CROSSFIRE HURRICANE umbrella case.”

After Strzok intervened to stop the closure of the investigation, he texted FBI lawyer Lisa Page “Razor still open. :mad: but serendipitously good, I guess. You want those chips and Oreos?” Page replied “Phew. But yeah that’s amazing that he is still open. Good, I guess.” Strzok replied “Yeah, our utter incompetence actually helps us. 20% of the time, I’m guessing :)

So McCabe was left unchallenged in saying that at that time there was a close question as to whether to close Crossfire Razor when his investigators found nothing. Nothing. That made it a close question for McCabe whether to continue to investigate the incoming Trump National Security Adviser.

Right, Flynn was part of the payoff on the investment the russians made with their propaganda campaign.

maxresdefault-S.jpg

Very true, where the felony comes in is the LEAKING of that person's name to the public.
Just unamasking without a lawful purpose is illegal. It's clear these Obama hacks were engaged in political snooping. All the people unmasked were Republicans.
What's clear is those who sought to have names unmasked did so with the proper applications to the proper agencies while holding the proper clearances to do so.
Exactly the opposite is the case. What legitimate purpose could Samantha Powers have for unmasking Flynn?

###

[...]

maxresdefault-S.jpg

Exactly the opposite is the case. What legitimate purpose could Samantha Powers have for unmasking Flynn?
Obviously she had every right to as her application was approved. No? Are you now suggesting the NSA is now complicit in your hair brained plot?

###

[...]

maxresdefault-S.jpg

Obviously she had every right to as her application was approved. No? Are you now suggesting the NSA is now complicit in your hair brained plot?
ROFL! Approved by an Obama hack? She actually didn't have a right to because she had no lawful justification for it.

###

[...]

maxresdefault-S.jpg

ROFL! Approved by an Obama hack? She actually didn't have a right to because she had no lawful justification for it.
That's al part of the application process, dope.
If what you say is true, her application would not be approved. No?
So then you must be asserting that the approving agency, the NSA, is complicit in your conspiracy. No?
Which Obama hack are you asserting made the approval?

###

[...]

maxresdefault-S.jpg

So then you must be asserting that the approving agency, the NSA, is complicit in your conspiracy. No?
Do you really believe some low level functionary is going to deny such a request to Obama administration appointees? You don't even know what the application process is.

Yes, the NSA is complicit in the conspiracy, moron. The entire Obama administration was complicit. You're willingless to trust Obama flacks is unbelievable.

###

[...]

maxresdefault-S.jpg

Do you really believe some low level functionary is going to deny such a request to Obama administration appointees? You don't even know what the application process is.

Yes, the NSA is complicit in the conspiracy, moron. The entire Obama administration was complicit. You're willingless to trust Obama flacks is unbelievable.

So you have no clue. You're simply just dumping shit.

Obviously no one who isn't authorized to see unmasked intel would be approved to do so, dope.
I don't need to know the exact application process to know this.

Now tell us which career employee at the NSA is in the bag for the Obama admin.

###

[...]

maxresdefault-S.jpg

Unbelievable or he is also a hack.

###

[...]

maxresdefault-S.jpg

Unbelievable or he is also a hack.
Perhaps you can name the party responsible at the NSA.

Obviously no one who isn't authorized to see unmasked intel would be approved to do so, dope.

No, you have no clue. Your belief that what they did must have been legal because they filled out some form is absurd. Your belief that Democrat politicians are honest is also incredibly naive.

You claim that "no one who isn't authorized to see unmasked intel would be approved to do so" is obviously wrong. How was Samantha Powers "authorised" to unmask general Flynn? What was her legitimate purpose? You keep avoiding an answer to that question.

No, you have no clue. Your belief that what they did must have been legal because they filled out some form is absurd. Your belief that Democrat politicians are honest is also incredibly naive.

You claim that "no one who isn't authorized to see unmasked intel would be approved to do so" is obviously wrong. How was Samantha Powers "authorised" to unmask general Flynn? What was her legitimate purpose? You keep avoiding an answer to that question.
I gave you the answer.
Obviously she was authorized if her application was approved,dope.
Do you imagine that somehow the process was different under the Obama admin than in the prior or subsequent admins?

Of course not, dope.

Why would Joe Biden be on the list? Samantha Powers? White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough?
Because they read the reports. I already covered that. You can go read up on this stuff.

But take note of your contraductions:

1) the scandal is that this was a plot to het flynn from the beginning

2) the scandal is them requesting to read the name of the masked american after the fact in the reports

Take a few minutes and try to understand why your whining does not make sense, when all taken together.

I gave you the answer.
Obviously she was authorized if her application was approved,dope.
Do you imagine that somehow the process was different under the Obama admin than in the prior or subsequent admins?

Of course not, dope.
ROFL! Only a true dope would believe it was legal because the unmasker filled out some form.

You're a truly deluded gullible moron. The process isn't any different. In both cases it relied on people with integrity. Obama hacks have no integrity.

Because they read the reports. I already covered that. You can go read up on this stuff.

2) the scandal is them requesting to read the name of the masked american after the fact in the reports

Take a few minutes and try to understand why your whining does not make sense, when all taken together.
Why would Samantha powers be reading any report about Flynn talking with Kislyak? His conversation with Kislyak was entirely legal and proper. Why should there be any "reports?" That implies there was an investigation. It was entirely illegal.

Why would Samantha powers be reading any report about Flynn talking with Kislyak? His conversation with Kislyak was entirely legal and proper. Why should there be any "reports?" That implies there was an investigation. It was entirely illegal.
Just reading intelligence reports. You seem a bit confused, which is to be expected. This is a normal tjing that is done all the time. You have already gobbled up the nothingburger, and so you fail to understand that nothing here indicates anythimg nefarious. And that you would have a lot of work to do to prove such a crazy claim.

But you have already doubled down and have gone down the rabbit hole. You make these leaps without even realizing you are doing it.

Forum List

Back