Breaking news from Trump speech

Gonna build the wall.
I cant wait to see the symbol of leftwing impotance built
And when it does little to do anything, it can symbolize the stupidity of Trump and the gullibility of his sycophants.

Nope, just the fact it irritate liberals is enough for me.

But atleast you have accepted the truth, its a start

How sad your life must be that you don't care about what is best for your country, but what gives you the most entertainment.
The fact it irritate you is awesome, the fact it will keep undesirables out. is a huge bonus.

Again, that your happiness is based on how much you perceive someone else's misery, is very sad. I'm really glad my life isn't like yours.

Gonna build the wall.
I cant wait to see the symbol of leftwing impotance built
And when it does little to do anything, it can symbolize the stupidity of Trump and the gullibility of his sycophants.

How sad your life must be that you don't care about what is best for your country, but what gives you the most entertainment.
The fact it irritate you is awesome, the fact it will keep undesirables out. is a huge bonus.

Again, that your happiness is based on how much you perceive someone else's misery, is very sad. I'm really glad my life isn't like yours.

I never said that. Typical lib, just make shit up.

But yeah its hilarious to see you guys try every excuse and not take any responsibility. Its not unexpected, just fucking funny to see you drama queens.

You are fucking retarded.

Prove my statement wrong. Hell,i'll even take some obscure google search as evidence assuming it has some basis in fact.
Africa is a fucken wreck and we all know that.
We have the best economy in the world now, Africa is discriminated against just like ghettos here, and most of the word is in recession at least. Together, that means they have a refugee problem, and so does Europe...

Tell me, why do liberals (white or black) pick the whitest countries to run to?
Libs are HERE and not going anywhere. Seriously, you think African refugees are liberals?

God you're an idiot. So tell us oh enlightened one....where do the majority of so called refugees flee to?
Good economies.

But yeah its hilarious to see you guys try every excuse and not take any responsibility. Its not unexpected, just fucking funny to see you drama queens.

No, I didn't say you did say that.

You said, in poor English, that because you think this irritates me (which it doesn't, sorry) that it is "awesome", that's what you said. Now, I'm using my powers of observations of people like you, and I've come to the conclusion that people who require others to be miserable in order for themselves to be happy are generally bullies (I mean, this is the logical conclusion, right?) and that such bullies bully in order to make themselves happy, and happiness comes from putting other people down.

You think it's funny, fine, you go ahead and you laugh at other people's perceived misfortune and unhappiness. Don't bother asking yourself what sort of a person that makes you, because if you found the answer, it wouldn't make you happy. You just keep on bullying people to make yourself feel big.

You said, in poor English, that because you think this irritates me (which it doesn't, sorry) that it is "awesome", that's what you said. Now, I'm using my powers of observations of people like you, and I've come to the conclusion that people who require others to be miserable in order for themselves to be happy are generally bullies (I mean, this is the logical conclusion, right?) and that such bullies bully in order to make themselves happy, and happiness comes from putting other people down.

You think it's funny, fine, you go ahead and you laugh at other people's perceived misfortune and unhappiness. Don't bother asking yourself what sort of a person that makes you, because if you found the answer, it wouldn't make you happy. You just keep on bullying people to make yourself feel big.

No i dont need it to.be happy, its icing on the cake.

Watching libtards is funny

What will be the talking points tommorrow ?

You guys amuse us

You guys amuse us

Quit snorting BBQ sauce.

You guys amuse us

Quit snorting BBQ sauce.

Im high on life, now quit crying and do something with your life.

You guys amuse us

Quit snorting BBQ sauce.

I got a 103% in my Criminal Justice Research course, a 101% in my Living and Working in a Prison, 102% in Prostitution and Criminal Justice, and 96% in Police Ethics... so I think I am. :dance:

You guys amuse us

Quit snorting BBQ sauce.

I got a 103% in my Criminal Justice Research course, a 101% in my Living and Working in a Prison, 102% in Prostitution and Criminal Justice, and 96% in Police Ethics... so I think I am. :dance:

Great you did well in a few classes. Criminal justice for? Getting criminals off?

You guys amuse us

Quit snorting BBQ sauce.

Great you did well in a few classes. Criminal justice for? Getting criminals off?

Not like Grampa Murked U .

That makes three straight semesters with a 4.0.

You guys amuse us

I didn't say you need to be happy. Jeez, would help if you would read what I write. Yes, bullying is the icing on the cake.

What will be the talking points tomorrow? No idea, but I'm sure you'll be insulting your way through the whole of it, making no adult contribution whatsoever.

You guys amuse us

I didn't say you need to be happy. Jeez, would help if you would read what I write. Yes, bullying is the icing on the cake.

What will be the talking points tomorrow? No idea, but I'm sure you'll be insulting your way through the whole of it, making no adult contribution whatsoever.

I make tons, i bring truth and cut through the shit

I dont have talking points, i have the truth

You guys amuse us

Quit snorting BBQ sauce.

People "high on life" don't go around doing and saying what you do and say.

You guys amuse us

Quit snorting BBQ sauce.

Sure they do

And they run for president........and win

You guys amuse us

Or delusion....

3CpVvk9.gif

You guys amuse us

Quit snorting BBQ sauce.

Sure they do

And they run for president........and win

Oh, wow, you're comparing yourself to Trump now.....

You guys amuse us

Or delusion....

Its ok

On 1/20 Trump will become President, are you as happy as I am?

You guys amuse us

Or delusion....

Its ok

On 1/20 Trump will become President, are you as happy as I am?

No, I'm not as happy as you are, I'm probably happier than you are. Why? Because I have real life to make me happy, I don't need to feel others are unhappy.

How does Trump as president make your life happier exactly?

Prove my statement wrong. Hell,i'll even take some obscure google search as evidence assuming it has some basis in fact.
Africa is a fucken wreck and we all know that.
We have the best economy in the world now, Africa is discriminated against just like ghettos here, and most of the word is in recession at least. Together, that means they have a refugee problem, and so does Europe...

Tell me, why do liberals (white or black) pick the whitest countries to run to?
Libs are HERE and not going anywhere. Seriously, you think African refugees are liberals?

God you're an idiot. So tell us oh enlightened one....where do the majority of so called refugees flee to?
Good economies.

Which they had in S. Africa before they ran off the white man.

Forum List

Back