Breaking news from Trump speech

What the hell do you know? You don't know diddly shit except drinking and cooking.
Get a fucking life.

I know liberals are morons of the highest order.
I know how to kill things at great distances,I know how to build an engine from a solid piece of billet,I know how to cook damn near as well as the best chefs in the country,I know how fabricate any damn thing I want from scratch.
Yet I know nothing of what you can do....other than vote for idiots.

This has nothing to do about liberals. This has something to do with your fascination and jealousy about me. Most especially your bad behavior and attitude.
You lied ALL the time. What made you think I believe anything what you said. In this thread alone you made 3 lies. Get a life idiot.

Jealousy of you? :lol: Again,post my lies or STFU Haji.

Jealousy and fascination is the only one I can come up with........ So Why the fuck to can't leave alone. You Shut the fuck up asshole.

You're like a case of herpes....you keep coming back.

Look at this asshole. Dude you are like a maggot that keep comeback. I thought we were done but instead you came back lying blaming me. Hypocrite. Don't you ever get tired lying?

What the HELL do you want from me? If you can't answer my question. You shut the fuck up.

Gonna build the wall.
I cant wait to see the symbol of leftwing impotance built
rape-trump.jpg

Looks like it's already finished.

Is it working?

immigrants_over_fence.jpg

I heard it goes all the way to the ocean.

Tijuana-Mexico-USA-border-1024x580.png

Only you don't understand the difference between a wall and a fence.
upload_2016-12-19_8-17-53.png

Maybe Obama's daughters will get hooked on heroin that was smuggled into the US through Mexico because Obama refused to have the existing border laws enforced.
The oldest Obama daughter is well on her way already by smoking high grade bud.
The joint she was seen smoking in public probably had a 26% THC level.

Maybe Obama's daughters will get hooked on heroin that was smuggled into the US through Mexico because Obama refused to have the existing border laws enforced.
The oldest Obama daughter is well on her way already by smoking high grade bud.
The joint she was seen smoking in public probably had a 26% THC level.
Liberals are so self absorbed and committed to their cause, they would sacrifice their own kids....really sick people.

Forum List

Back