Breaking news from Trump speech

The last republican I liked to listen to was of course Reagan. I used to cringe when George Bush gave a speech because it was clear that he wasn't comfortable giving speeches.I love listening to Trump for a couple of reasons. He is an unabashed patriot and he isn't afraid to show it. When was the last time you ever heard the chant "USA" at a democrat rally? He is comfortable in front of the microphone and best of all he isn't afraid of the smarmy crooked media.
When was the last time you heard at a dem rally LOCK HIM UP ??? only with supreme assholes republicans all

You're saying only 6-7% of the U.S. population is Black? Wanna bet on that?
no. 6-7% of the U.S. is black males. about 14% of the population is black.

I guess you didn't read the quote... 99.9% of shooters are Black. NOT 99.9% of shooters are black males. Go figure, you can't read. I already knew that.
Saying 99% of shooters are black doesn't contradict the claim that they are black males.

WTF don't you understand fuckwad? 99.9% of shooters are Black... he didn't say Black males. Now you are moving the goal post to Black males... that's not what was said.
All black males are black. So if 99% of shooters are black males, that means 99% of shooters are black.

Is this math difficult for you?

He didn't say 99.9% of the shooters were Black males. He said 99.9% of shooters are Black. How the fuck did you get a degree in engineering? You couldn't reason a turd out of your ass.

it's more like 6% or 7% of the population, but your point stands.

I guess you didn't read the quote... 99.9% of shooters are Black. NOT 99.9% of shooters are black males. Go figure, you can't read. I already knew that.
Saying 99% of shooters are black doesn't contradict the claim that they are black males.

WTF don't you understand fuckwad? 99.9% of shooters are Black... he didn't say Black males. Now you are moving the goal post to Black males... that's not what was said.

We all know black males are the worst when it comes to murder.

All black males are black. So if 99% of shooters are black males, that means 99% of shooters are black.

you're sick

I AM SO FUCKING PISS WITH YOUR RETARDED FRIEND. Do you want to join in?

Why is he on my back all the time.? Then he has the audacity to lie that I'm after him. What the hell do I get for going after him? I have no desire to talk to that red neck asshole unless provoked me

Ask me if I fucking care about LIVE or LIVED on your post?

Well, it is a significant difference. You said he told you he now lives in Katy, Texas and then later he said he lived near the border, he's obviously talking about two different time periods. If you weren't talking about people being uneducated, I wouldn't have mentioned this at all.

I've come to the conclusion the guy is unhinged.
Even the most basic concepts seem to confuse him.

Didn't you put me in your fucking ignore list? You can't help stop your fascination that's why you came back.......

I enjoy mocking your command of the english language while you call me a stupid redneck.

So...... Let me ask you this question again.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

WHY THE HELL YOU CANT LEAVE ME ALONE? FUCKING BASTARD.

Put me on ignore and your troubles will be over.

Let me ask you again.
WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT FROM ME?

He wants so of your salami. :laugh2:

It appears you and Charmin have the same problem with the english language.

What the hell do you know? You don't know diddly shit except drinking and cooking.
Get a fucking life.

I know liberals are morons of the highest order.
I know how to kill things at great distances,I know how to build an engine from a solid piece of billet,I know how to cook damn near as well as the best chefs in the country,I know how fabricate any damn thing I want from scratch.
Yet I know nothing of what you can do....other than vote for idiots.

Sure you can... you lie about so much shit, I wouldn't believe a damn thing you say. People question me, and I provide proof. I said I got a 99 on my ASVAB. People didn't believe me... I showed my enlistment papers. I don't believe a fucking thing you say, except that you are a lush and like to brag about wasting food.

No, "we" don't. You think you know... like when you said 99.9% of shooters were Black, and now you back pedal on that.

Let me ask you again.

What the hell do you know? You don't know diddly shit except drinking and cooking.
Get a fucking life.

I know how to kill things at great distances,I know how to build an engine from a solid piece of billet,I know how to cook damn near as well as the best chefs in the country,I know how fabricate any damn thing I want from scratch.

Sure you can... you lie about so much shit, I wouldn't believe a damn thing you say. People question me, and I provide proof. I said I got a 99 on my ASVAB. People didn't believe me... I showed my enlistment papers. I don't believe a fucking thing you say, except that you are a lush and like to brag about wasting food.

Quote my lies.

No, "we" don't. You think you know... like when you said 99.9% of shooters were Black, and now you back pedal on that.

I'll admit that was an exaggeration on my part but we know they are the biggest players when it come to murder.

you're sick

I'm "sick" because I can do simple math?

you're sick

You can't do math, you can't use proper reasoning skills, and you can't read. You've hit the trifecta.

Well, it is a significant difference. You said he told you he now lives in Katy, Texas and then later he said he lived near the border, he's obviously talking about two different time periods. If you weren't talking about people being uneducated, I wouldn't have mentioned this at all.

Didn't you put me in your fucking ignore list? You can't help stop your fascination that's why you came back.......

I enjoy mocking your command of the english language while you call me a stupid redneck.

So...... Let me ask you this question again.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

WHY THE HELL YOU CANT LEAVE ME ALONE? FUCKING BASTARD.

Put me on ignore and your troubles will be over.

WHY? I dont go after you idiot. You are the one after me. See how dumb you are.

Last edited:

you're sick

You can't do math, you can't use proper reasoning skills, and you can't read. You've hit the trifecta.
So tell me how that claim that 99% of shooters are black is different from the claim that 99% of shooters are black males.

Let me ask you again.

Get a fucking life.

This has nothing to do about liberals. This has something to do with your fascination and jealousy about me. Most especially your bad behavior and attitude.
You lied ALL the time. What made you think I believe anything what you said. In this thread alone you made 3 lies. Get a life idiot.

you're sick

So tell me how that claim that 99% of shooters are black is different from the claim that 99% of shooters are black males.

Are you being serious? You really don't understand the difference between those two statements? I'll give you a hint... it has to do with what the original statement was... now, let's see if you can reason things out.

you're sick

Are you being serious? You really don't understand the difference between those two statements? I'll give you a hint... it has to do with what the original statement was... now, let's see if you can reason things out.

Explain how 99% of shooters are black males means some other percentage are black.

Get a fucking life.

Quote my lies.

You are a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

you're sick

Explain how 99% of shooters are black males means some other percentage are black.

You still don't get it... the original quote was 99.9% of shooters are Black. Now, again, reason it out.

You still don't get it... the original quote was 99.9% of shooters are Black. Now, again, reason it out.
Reason what out? The claim is obviously not accurate. However, that doesn't disprove that point that if 99% of shooters are black males, then 99% of shooters are black.

Last edited:

R\eason what out? The claim is obviously not accurate. However, that doesn't disprove that point that if 99% of shooters are black males, then 99% of shooters are black.

Oh for fucks sake are you really that dumb? Please tell me you are trolling and not that stupid.

The statement made was 99.9% of shooters are Black... that does not make the statement that 99.9% of shooters are Black true.

Now if the statement was made that 99.9% of shooters were Black males, then 99.9% of shooters are Black would be true.

Holy shit... how did you get a college degree?

Forum List

Back