Breaking news from Trump speech

So tell me how that claim that 99% of shooters are black is different from the claim that 99% of shooters are black males.

Are you being serious? You really don't understand the difference between those two statements? I'll give you a hint... it has to do with what the original statement was... now, let's see if you can reason things out.

Explain how 99% of shooters are black males means some other percentage are black.

You still don't get it... the original quote was 99.9% of shooters are Black. Now, again, reason it out.
R\eason what out? The claim is obviously not accurate. However, that doesn't disprove that point that if 99% of shooters are black males, then 99% of shooters are black.

Oh for fucks sake are you really that dumb? Please tell me you are trolling and not that stupid.

The statement made was 99.9% of shooters are Black... that does not make the statement that 99.9% of shooters are Black true.

Now if the statement was made that 99.9% of shooters were Black males, then 99.9% of shooters are Black would be true.

Holy shit... how did you get a college degree?

"The statement made was 99.9% of shooters are Black... that does not make the statement that 99.9% of shooters are Black true."

Not that I stated the opposite, moron You really too fucking stupid to make your lungs work, aren't you?

Are you being serious? You really don't understand the difference between those two statements? I'll give you a hint... it has to do with what the original statement was... now, let's see if you can reason things out.

Explain how 99% of shooters are black males means some other percentage are black.

You still don't get it... the original quote was 99.9% of shooters are Black. Now, again, reason it out.
R\eason what out? The claim is obviously not accurate. However, that doesn't disprove that point that if 99% of shooters are black males, then 99% of shooters are black.

Oh for fucks sake are you really that dumb? Please tell me you are trolling and not that stupid.

The statement made was 99.9% of shooters are Black... that does not make the statement that 99.9% of shooters are Black true.

Now if the statement was made that 99.9% of shooters were Black males, then 99.9% of shooters are Black would be true.

"The statement made was 99.9% of shooters are Black... that does not make the statement that 99.9% of shooters are Black true."

Not that I stated the opposite, moron You really too fucking stupid to make your lungs work, aren't you?

Are you fucking kidding? did you get your degree by mailing in box tops?

I got a degree that required me to understand English. Apparently you don't speak it.

I got a degree that required me to understand English. Apparently you don't speak it.

Let me reason this out for you since you are a fucking idiot.

#1. The statement made was, "99.9% of shooters are Black."

#2. The statement that, "99.9% of shooters are Black males" was never made until this thread today.

#3. Black people can be male or female.

#4. 99.9% of Black shooters does not make 99.9% of shooters are Black males true.

#5. 99.9% of shooters are Black males would make 99.9% of shooters Black true.

#6. You are a fucking idiot.

#2. The statement that, "99.9% of shooters are Black males" was never made until this thread today.

#4. 99.9% of Black shooters does not make 99.9% of shooters are Black males true.

You're error is statement #4. The statement "99% of black shooters" was never made.

You are a fucking idiot.

You're error is statement #4. The statement "99% of black shooters" was never made.

You are a fucking idiot.

It wasn't? It's in my fucking signature dumbass... it is from HereWeGoAgain ! You fucking idiot.

I get it now... you are a Domestic engineer.

I've come to the conclusion the guy is unhinged.
Even the most basic concepts seem to confuse him.

Didn't you put me in your fucking ignore list? You can't help stop your fascination that's why you came back.......

I enjoy mocking your command of the english language while you call me a stupid redneck.

So...... Let me ask you this question again.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

WHY THE HELL YOU CANT LEAVE ME ALONE? FUCKING BASTARD.

Put me on ignore and your troubles will be over.

WHY? I dont go after you idiot. You are the one after me. See how dumb you are.

Really? You're the one who continued to attack me.
I stopped responding to you and you're the one who kept coming back.

Let me ask you again.
WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT FROM ME?

He wants so of your salami. :laugh2:

It appears you and Charmin have the same problem with the english language.

What the hell do you know? You don't know diddly shit except drinking and cooking.
Get a fucking life.

I know liberals are morons of the highest order.
I know how to kill things at great distances,I know how to build an engine from a solid piece of billet,I know how to cook damn near as well as the best chefs in the country,I know how fabricate any damn thing I want from scratch.
Yet I know nothing of what you can do....other than vote for idiots.

This has nothing to do about liberals. This has something to do with your fascination and jealousy about me. Most especially your bad behavior and attitude.
You lied ALL the time. What made you think I believe anything what you said. In this thread alone you made 3 lies. Get a life idiot.

Jealousy of you? :lol: Again,post my lies or STFU Haji.

What the hell do you know? You don't know diddly shit except drinking and cooking.
Get a fucking life.

I know how to kill things at great distances,I know how to build an engine from a solid piece of billet,I know how to cook damn near as well as the best chefs in the country,I know how fabricate any damn thing I want from scratch.

Sure you can... you lie about so much shit, I wouldn't believe a damn thing you say. People question me, and I provide proof. I said I got a 99 on my ASVAB. People didn't believe me... I showed my enlistment papers. I don't believe a fucking thing you say, except that you are a lush and like to brag about wasting food.

Quote my lies.

You are a PATHOLOGICAL LIAR.

Than you shouldnt have a problem posting my lies.

Gonna build the wall.
I cant wait to see the symbol of leftwing impotance built
The Democratic Senate passed the bi-partisan immigration reform bill.

That bill had many billions for border enforcement enhancements/.

It also required e-verify system upgrades along with a requirement for use by all employers - including enforcement money to ensure that happened.

It also included visa system improvements, since almost half of those here without papers came LEGALLY and then overstayed.

If there is any left wing impotence it is in getting Republicans to be stronger on immigration control. And, of course, that would have required defeating Boehner, who prevented the bill from coming to a vote in the Republican controlled House - where whip counts showed it would have passed.

Didn't you put me in your fucking ignore list? You can't help stop your fascination that's why you came back.......

I enjoy mocking your command of the english language while you call me a stupid redneck.

Really dude? You are a pathetic pathological liar. Your post was about me idiot. How many threads had you attack me.? Tons of threads without any provocation. Asshole.

He wants so of your salami. :laugh2:

Get a fucking life.

This has nothing to do about liberals. This has something to do with your fascination and jealousy about me. Most especially your bad behavior and attitude.
You lied ALL the time. What made you think I believe anything what you said. In this thread alone you made 3 lies. Get a life idiot.

Jealousy and fascination is the only one I can come up with........ So Why the fuck to can't leave alone. You Shut the fuck up asshole.

Get a fucking life.

Sure you can... you lie about so much shit, I wouldn't believe a damn thing you say. People question me, and I provide proof. I said I got a 99 on my ASVAB. People didn't believe me... I showed my enlistment papers. I don't believe a fucking thing you say, except that you are a lush and like to brag about wasting food.

Quote my lies.

Then you admit you are a pathological liar.

Get a fucking life.

Jealousy and fascination is the only one I can come up with........ So Why the fuck to can't leave alone. You Shut the fuck up asshole.

You're like a case of herpes....you keep coming back.

Quote my lies.

Post em up haji. And by the way the word you're looking for is "than"

If you are really honest....... YOU could have answered Lunarchy....... You are done dealing with me........ instead you blamed me for going after you........ You lied there.......... then another lie right here on your post. Don't you ever get tired lying idiot?

Gonna build the wall.

Paul Ryan nor Mitch McConnell are going to be building a wall. They've already stated that. So unless Trump wants to pay for himself you can kiss it goodbye, Because Mexico has stated 3 times now they won't pay for it.

It sounds like Trump is still on the campaign trail.

You've been roped a doped--LOL

sw1129cd_590_356.jpg

Last edited:

Quote my lies.

Post it ...... WHY? You don't remember all your lies? You can't even tell me where the shit hole you lived.

You've used that Haji since I came to this board.
You are pathetic red neck asshole. That is how I know you are so fascinated and jealous about me.

Quote my lies.

I am so sick and tired of your never ending unprovoked insults and attacks. As far as I know you've been doing this to me for over a year.
Now you got my full attention.
Don't fucking expect me to back off.

I still want to know...... What the hell you want from me?

Gonna build the wall.
rape-trump.jpg

Looks like it's already finished.

Is it working?

immigrants_over_fence.jpg

I heard it goes all the way to the ocean.

Tijuana-Mexico-USA-border-1024x580.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back