Breaking news from Trump speech

I AM SO FUCKING PISS WITH YOUR RETARDED FRIEND. Do you want to join in?

Why is he on my back all the time.? Then he has the audacity to lie that I'm after him. What the hell do I get for going after him? I have no desire to talk to that red neck asshole unless provoked me

Ask me if I fucking care about LIVE or LIVED on your post?

Well, it is a significant difference. You said he told you he now lives in Katy, Texas and then later he said he lived near the border, he's obviously talking about two different time periods. If you weren't talking about people being uneducated, I wouldn't have mentioned this at all.

I've come to the conclusion the guy is unhinged.
Even the most basic concepts seem to confuse him.

Jesus dude... coming from you? 99.9% of shooters are Black? You admitted you are a fucking lush, you brag about how much food you waste... we have no idea when you are telling the truth or lying. Get a fucking life.

Hell yes i drink,and on occasion I smoke a little weed.
And no 99.9% percent of murderers aren't black,it's more like 52%,even though the ones doing the killing only make up 4% of the population.
And yes i throw away a shitload of grub because I havent yet adjusted to my lower consumption rate as I've gotten older.
Oh...I never lie,I tell the truth as I see it.
it's more like 6% or 7% of the population, but your point stands.

While the percentage you state is true,only 4% are killers.

I lived near the border and crossed on a regular basis.
Other shit? Oh...and I believe the word you were looking for is "without".
You are in desperate need of some remedial english classes.

Wow Dude.... WHAT A FUCKING LIAR. WHAT A FUCKING LIAR........ This exactly what I'm talking about. You don't even know where the fuck you live. You make me laugh so hard.
FUUUCCCKKK MEEEE.
This year you told me you live in Katy, Texas with a picture of low your income housing west of Houston. The closest border to Katy is Nuevo Laredo about 350 miles...... Now you are telling me you live near the border. Maybe you mistaken that Gulf of Mexico is sea water.
Not only that you are uneducated you are big fucking LIAR.

I have no idea why you are in conflict with HWGA, but I would point out that since you apparently don't know the difference between live and lived, it's amusing to see you accuse him of being uneducated.

Why is he on my back all the time.? Then he has the audacity to lie that I'm after him. What the hell do I get for going after him? I have no desire to talk to that red neck asshole unless provoked me

Well, it is a significant difference. You said he told you he now lives in Katy, Texas and then later he said he lived near the border, he's obviously talking about two different time periods. If you weren't talking about people being uneducated, I wouldn't have mentioned this at all.

Didn't you put me in your fucking ignore list? You can't help stop your fascination that's why you came back.......

Jesus dude... coming from you? 99.9% of shooters are Black? You admitted you are a fucking lush, you brag about how much food you waste... we have no idea when you are telling the truth or lying. Get a fucking life.

And no 99.9% percent of murderers aren't black,it's more like 52%,even though the ones doing the killing only make up 4% of the population.
And yes i throw away a shitload of grub because I havent yet adjusted to my lower consumption rate as I've gotten older.

That would imply half of all black men are killers. I hardly think that's the case.

I have no idea why you are in conflict with HWGA, but I would point out that since you apparently don't know the difference between live and lived, it's amusing to see you accuse him of being uneducated.

Let me ask you again.
WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT FROM ME?

He wants so of your salami. :laugh2:

It appears you and Charmin have the same problem with the english language.

You see the truth how you see it? That's funny... I have your quote of you saying 99.9% of shooters are Black. And no, you stuck with that quote in that thread even after confronted with it. Now you're changing your position?

:lol:

Wow Dude.... WHAT A FUCKING LIAR. WHAT A FUCKING LIAR........ This exactly what I'm talking about. You don't even know where the fuck you live. You make me laugh so hard.
FUUUCCCKKK MEEEE.
This year you told me you live in Katy, Texas with a picture of low your income housing west of Houston. The closest border to Katy is Nuevo Laredo about 350 miles...... Now you are telling me you live near the border. Maybe you mistaken that Gulf of Mexico is sea water.
Not only that you are uneducated you are big fucking LIAR.

Didn't you put me in your fucking ignore list? You can't help stop your fascination that's why you came back.......

I enjoy mocking your command of the english language while you call me a stupid redneck.

Let me ask you again.

What the hell do you know? You don't know diddly shit except drinking and cooking.
Get a fucking life.

You're saying only 6-7% of the U.S. population is Black? Wanna bet on that?

no. 6-7% of the U.S. is black males. about 14% of the population is black.

I enjoy mocking your command of the english language while you call me a stupid redneck.

And I enjoy trashing your fucking bastard low life scumbag red neck attitude.

Let me ask you again.

Wait, I'm supposed to go around checking your posts for typos? Ok, I'll remember that. You better never screw up...

I'd much rather however, have a typo than be a fucking liar like you. :dance:

I guess you didn't read the quote... 99.9% of shooters are Black. NOT 99.9% of shooters are black males. Go figure, you can't read. I already knew that.

That would imply half of all black men are killers. I hardly think that's the case.

I guess we'd need to find out just how many black males kill people.
We know they only make up around 6 or 7% of the population and they all cant be killers.
It may well be that 1% of the population make up for 52% of all murders.

I guess you didn't read the quote... 99.9% of shooters are Black. NOT 99.9% of shooters are black males. Go figure, you can't read. I already knew that.
Saying 99% of shooters are black doesn't contradict the claim that they are black males.

We know they only make up around 6 or 7% of the population and they all cant be killers.

Again, numbnuts, you said 99.9% of Shooters are Black, not Black males.

So how does this work? I put you on follow so I can make sure to check all your posts for typos. So will every post show up in my feed? I just want to make sure.

Obviously a small percentage of the population are "shooters." Otherwise, we would be dodging bullets every day.

Saying 99% of shooters are black doesn't contradict the claim that they are black males.

WTF don't you understand fuckwad? 99.9% of shooters are Black... he didn't say Black males. Now you are moving the goal post to Black males... that's not what was said.

So...... Let me ask you this question again.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

WHY THE HELL YOU CANT LEAVE ME ALONE? FUCKING BASTARD.

WTF don't you understand fuckwad? 99.9% of shooters are Black... he didn't say Black males. Now you are moving the goal post to Black males... that's not what was said.
All black males are black. So if 99% of shooters are black males, that means 99% of shooters are black.

Is this math difficult for you?

Let me ask you again.

What the hell do you know? You don't know diddly shit except drinking and cooking.
Get a fucking life.

I know liberals are morons of the highest order.
I know how to kill things at great distances,I know how to build an engine from a solid piece of billet,I know how to cook damn near as well as the best chefs in the country,I know how fabricate any damn thing I want from scratch.
Yet I know nothing of what you can do....other than vote for idiots.

Forum List

Back