Breaking news from Trump speech

I piss away more money on beer,wine and whisky a week than you make in a month.
Work harder and you can do the same. Hell,three hundred bucks for lunch is the standard.

So now you're blaming being such a dumb ignorant fuck on being a lush?

Hell,I can be smashed out of my mind and still make you look like a moron.

Dude you are the one that look like a moron here. Don't you ever get tired embarrassing yourself?

Yet another fucked up sentence....

But you are moron. Loser.

"But you are moron" Oh the irony....:lmao:

He's retired, rich, married, wastes over $100 a month in food that goes bad and he throws out of his fridge, spends more than I make in a month on alcohol in a week, spends $300 bucks for each lunch, and lives in a 5 thousand square foot home on the Mexico border... How much of that do you think that is a lie?

TODOS MENTIRA........ ALL A Lie...... I don't believe anything what he is saying. He cannot even tell me exactly where he live. Think about that.......... He is not retired he make a living cooking somewhere that is why he go to slaughter house to buy meat.
He even brag retired at age 46, 52 and 54 cannot get it straight. Retired my ass. I think he meant retard.
Rich my ass....... Look at his dumb SUV.......... that's his daily use car to buy meat. That's all he has then a dingy rubber boat.

Where exactly do you think the meat you buy in the grocery store comes from? Jesus you're stupid.
And my retirement age has always been 46.
That dumb SUV was highly modified for a specific purpose and it served me well. I've since sold it in favor of a new Tundra TRD.
You try and pretend you're some wealthy businessman yet you cant spell or put together a coherent sentence and you spend all your time posting inane bullshit. That doesnt add up skippy.

Dude you lied all the time. What made you think think you are not lying right now? Stupid. You have a lot to prove. You cannot even get straight where the shit hole you live. Toyota Tundra? Fuck me. What made you think I even believe that. Dude I never drove a Japanese car or American cars. I just bought a BMWi8 cost $158,000 and I only said it here because of your jealousy.
I don't have to pretend to be rich and I don't need to convince anybody. You on the other hand trying to brag about your food and alcohol expense, posting your shitty house on the dirt road. Trying to pretend you are rich.
I know you are so fascinated about me and what I have. I also know that you've been following me and reading all my post because of your fascination.
You go to slaughter house because you need a lot of meat for your cooking. Retired at 46? From your post and behavior you are retarded a liar & stupid. I've been telling you over and over and over......you are a cook........ you are cook for several months.......... then suddenly you work for NASA and work on F22. What a lying asshole.
BTW...... I thought you put me on ignore?

If you are rich it sure as hell wasnt your doing.

You got that right. I inherited this business from my parents. Now my son is my CEO.

So you've accomplished nothing in your life.
You could at least learn to write a coherent sentence with your idle time.

All I have to say is build that fucking wall !!!!!
Cant wait to.see the libtards faces when construction starts.

TODOS MENTIRA........ ALL A Lie...... I don't believe anything what he is saying. He cannot even tell me exactly where he live. Think about that.......... He is not retired he make a living cooking somewhere that is why he go to slaughter house to buy meat.
He even brag retired at age 46, 52 and 54 cannot get it straight. Retired my ass. I think he meant retard.
Rich my ass....... Look at his dumb SUV.......... that's his daily use car to buy meat. That's all he has then a dingy rubber boat.

Where exactly do you think the meat you buy in the grocery store comes from? Jesus you're stupid.
That dumb SUV was highly modified for a specific purpose and it served me well. I've since sold it in favor of a new Tundra TRD.
You try and pretend you're some wealthy businessman yet you cant spell or put together a coherent sentence and you spend all your time posting inane bullshit. That doesnt add up skippy.

Dude you lied all the time. What made you think think you are not lying right now? Stupid. You have a lot to prove. You cannot even get straight where the shit hole you live. Toyota Tundra? Fuck me. What made you think I even believe that. Dude I never drove a Japanese car or American cars. I just bought a BMWi8 cost $158,000 and I only said it here because of your jealousy.
I don't have to pretend to be rich and I don't need to convince anybody. You on the other hand trying to brag about your food and alcohol expense, posting your shitty house on the dirt road. Trying to pretend you are rich.
I know you are so fascinated about me and what I have. I also know that you've been following me and reading all my post because of your fascination.
You go to slaughter house because you need a lot of meat for your cooking. Retired at 46? From your post and behavior you are retarded a liar & stupid. I've been telling you over and over and over......you are a cook........ you are cook for several months.......... then suddenly you work for NASA and work on F22. What a lying asshole.

Thats a whole lot of fucked up syntax ya got going there.
I never said I was a cook you moron.
Do you know what a machinist is?
You claim to be some rich guy but you cant even put together a coherent sentence. If you are rich it sure as hell wasnt your doing.

What tb fuck happen to my ignore?

Now you are a machinist. Yes you never said you were a cook........ but I keep telling you over and over and over that you are a cook for months .................. And you never denied it.
Now you are machinist. You lied again.

Your attack with my English is getting boring. Is that all you got?

I was a machinist for 25 years you moron.
I made flight hardware for the shuttle program and for the F-22.
I cook because I enjoy the fine points needed to produce an exceptional final product. It's the same reason I excelled at machining.

That's odd. I know a machinists that lives in the same area as you, that retired young, worked on stuff for NASA and the military as well. But they sure didn't act like you do. They worked for NASA while they were at the University of Alabama.

You claim to be some rich guy but you cant even put together a coherent sentence. If you are rich it sure as hell wasnt your doing.

Now you are a machinist. Yes you never said you were a cook........ but I keep telling you over and over and over that you are a cook for months .................. And you never denied it.

I cook because I enjoy the fine points needed to produce an exceptional final product. It's the same reason I excelled at machining.

That's odd. I know a machinists that lives in the same area as you, that retired young, worked on stuff for NASA and the military as well. But they sure didn't act like you do. They worked for NASA while they were at the University of Alabama.

How nice for you.
But I can say with complete confidence that the vast majority of machinist do in fact act and think like me. We tend to have a very low tolerance for bullshit.

How nice for you.
But I can say with complete confidence that the vast majority of machinist do in fact act and think like me. We tend to have a very low tolerance for bullshit.

Right he was very nice and respectful and extremely helpful. So where did you do work for NASA?

How nice for you.

Right he was very nice and respectful and extremely helpful. So where did you do work for NASA?

Did subcontract work through several different shops.
After about six years it got old and I went back to job shop machining and prototype work.
The level of shit you had to go through was ridiculous as far as tracking your process. It made ISO9000 look like prekindergarten.

How nice for you.

After about six years it got old and I went back to job shop machining and prototype work.
The level of shit you had to go through was ridiculous as far as tracking your process. It made ISO9000 look like prekindergarten.

Again, that is the same stuff the guy I know did. I'm starting to wonder if you are the same person with a totally different persona. Please tell me Joel this isn't you on here acting like this.

Gonna build the wall.
I cant wait to see the symbol of leftwing impotance built
I can't wait to see your faces when it has ZERO impact on our economy, except as another expense added to the debt. Even better will be the looks on your faces when Trump grants amnesty to the majority of illegals.

The wall is actually a symbol of mass mental retardation.

How nice for you.

Again, that is the same stuff the guy I know did. I'm starting to wonder if you are the same person with a totally different persona. Please tell me Joel this isn't you on here acting like this.

WOW...it's a small world!!

Just kidding.

How nice for you.

Just kidding.

Yeah just seems quite odd that you have so many things in common with him...and I mean MANY. You never said where you worked for NASA. And despite what you have said on here, I don't know where you REALLY live, but it is close to New Braunfels where he lives.

Gonna build the wall.
I cant wait to see the symbol of leftwing impotance built
I can't wait to see your faces when it has ZERO impact on our economy, except as another expense added to the debt. Even better will be the looks on your faces when Trump grants amnesty to the majority of illegals.

The wall is actually a symbol of mass mental retardation.

Actually im ok with amnesty, i want the wall. But your predictions have been shit, the wall will work.

How nice for you.

Just kidding.

Yeah just seems quite odd that you have so many things in common with him...and I mean MANY. You never said where you worked for NASA. And despite what you have said on here, I don't know where you REALLY live, but it is close to New Braunfels where he lives.

The shops I worked in were in Houston and Clear Lake.

Dude you cannot even get straight where the shit hole you live. Let alone what you do for a long living. I've been *INSULTING* you over and over and over you are a cook for months.............. but your never denied it...... Now you are a machinist and work on space shuttle? You are a cook working for someone.......Dude don't you ever get tired lying?

Dude you cannot even get straight where the shit hole you live. Let alone what you do for a long living. I've been *INSULTING* you over and over and over you are a cook for months.............. but your never denied it...... Now you are a machinist and work on space shuttle? You are a cook working for someone.......Dude don't you ever get tired lying?

You are some kind of pathetic.
No I'm not a machinist because as you know I've been retired for the last five years.
Get your lies straight.

BTW what happened to my ignore?

Have you check your blood pressure today? Mine is 128/72 excellent. Since you were awake all night pissed off ...... yours probably around 190/100.

You are some kind of pathetic.
No I'm not a machinist because as you know I've been retired for the last five years.
Get your lies straight.

I didn't lie Dude. You are the one keep posting your lies. I'm just proving your ineptness. I never believe you are retired or machinist .............. You are a cook making a living somewhere.

You can pretty much handle both of those problems with electronic sensors.
I do agree that if we just stopped giving them jobs and gov support of any kind it would do the job of keeping them out to a certain extent.
The one thing a wall with sensors can do that those measures cant is to slow down the flow of drugs and make it more difficult for any wanna be terrorist to enter the country through our southern border.

And there are two problems with denying gov support and jobs.
One being it would open up an underground economy.
And two liberals would scream bloody murder if we started telling illegals no more schools,no more healthcare no gov assistance of any kind.

If we can keep em from coming in the first place we can avoid all that unpleasantness.

Wow...... suddenly you have couple of paragraphs. I'm sure you are trying to impressed me. Nope you are still ignorant and as always you don't know shit.
Do you have evidence that terrorist enter to the south? Why bother the hard way when they can come easily to the north?
Did you ever see the Canadian border? That's right you never travel outside Texas.

Nah...I know I can understand Borillar's response without the need for a translator or secret decoder ring.

You don't understand or even have any knowledge of our borders or Palestinians and other shit........ yet you come here blasting with out any education. Go finish your high school dude.

I lived near the border and crossed on a regular basis.
Other shit? Oh...and I believe the word you were looking for is "without".
You are in desperate need of some remedial english classes.

Wow Dude.... WHAT A FUCKING LIAR. WHAT A FUCKING LIAR........ This exactly what I'm talking about. You don't even know where the fuck you live. You make me laugh so hard.
FUUUCCCKKK MEEEE.
This year you told me you live in Katy, Texas with a picture of low your income housing west of Houston. The closest border to Katy is Nuevo Laredo about 350 miles...... Now you are telling me you live near the border. Maybe you mistaken that Gulf of Mexico is sea water.
Not only that you are uneducated you are big fucking LIAR.

I have no idea why you are in conflict with HWGA, but I would point out that since you apparently don't know the difference between live and lived, it's amusing to see you accuse him of being uneducated.

Forum List

Back