Breaking news from Trump speech

And I do t give a flying fuck... however you want to take it. You can shove it up you ass or your mouth.
You are one bastard uneducated red neck low life scumbag.

At this point I have no choice but to put you on ignore Haji since you are obviously a foreign national.
Go ahead and try to convince others you're an American to your absolute failure.

Ignore me fucker? Why did you even engage with this kind of conversation in the first place?

And I don't have to fucking convince anybody. But YOU convinced, displayed and proven yourself here that you are ........... UNEDUCATED, ZERO OPINION, LOW LIFE SCUMBAG, RETARDED IGNORANT STUPID REDNECK.

Why are you arguing with that dumbass in the first place? He fucking brags about how much food his family lets spoil each month and throw out... and then complains about people who need assistance with food stamps.

I piss away more money on beer,wine and whisky a week than you make in a month.
Work harder and you can do the same. Hell,three hundred bucks for lunch is the standard.

Exactly what I'm talking about.... This is what you are good at. Cooking and alcohol........... then you have the guts to come and engage in politics or current events ....... without a fucking clue of what you are talking about. What retarded moron.
Now you are bragging how much you spent on lunch.....
You lied where to live........... You lied where you work............. what made you think you are telling the truth now.? What made you think anyone here even believe you.

He's retired, rich, married, wastes over $100 a month in food that goes bad and he throws out of his fridge, spends more than I make in a month on alcohol in a week, spends $300 bucks for each lunch, and lives in a 5 thousand square foot home on the Mexico border... How much of that do you think that is a lie?

The last republican I liked to listen to was of course Reagan. I used to cringe when George Bush gave a speech because it was clear that he wasn't comfortable giving speeches.I love listening to Trump for a couple of reasons. He is an unabashed patriot and he isn't afraid to show it. When was the last time you ever heard the chant "USA" at a democrat rally? He is comfortable in front of the microphone and best of all he isn't afraid of the smarmy crooked media.
If he's such a patriot why did he dodge the draft with deferments while others were fighting and dying so he could drive he's daddy's Rolls around NY and why has he avoided all public service throughout his life. What you're calling unabashed patriotism is hate speech and vulgarity directed at those you hate. That my friend is not patriotism.

At this point I have no choice but to put you on ignore Haji since you are obviously a foreign national.
Go ahead and try to convince others you're an American to your absolute failure.

Ignore me fucker? Why did you even engage with this kind of conversation in the first place?

And I don't have to fucking convince anybody. But YOU convinced, displayed and proven yourself here that you are ........... UNEDUCATED, ZERO OPINION, LOW LIFE SCUMBAG, RETARDED IGNORANT STUPID REDNECK.

Why are you arguing with that dumbass in the first place? He fucking brags about how much food his family lets spoil each month and throw out... and then complains about people who need assistance with food stamps.

Work harder and you can do the same. Hell,three hundred bucks for lunch is the standard.

Exactly what I'm talking about.... This is what you are good at. Cooking and alcohol........... then you have the guts to come and engage in politics or current events ....... without a fucking clue of what you are talking about. What retarded moron.
You lied where to live........... You lied where you work............. what made you think you are telling the truth now.? What made you think anyone here even believe you.

He's retired, rich, married, wastes over $100 a month in food that goes bad and he throws out of his fridge, spends more than I make in a month on alcohol in a week, spends $300 bucks for each lunch, and lives in a 5 thousand square foot home on the Mexico border... How much of that do you think that is a lie?

TODOS MENTIRA........ ALL A Lie...... I don't believe anything what he is saying. He cannot even tell me exactly where he live. Think about that.......... He is not retired he make a living cooking somewhere that is why he go to slaughter house to buy meat.
He even brag retired at age 46, 52 and 54 cannot get it straight. Retired my ass. I think he meant retard.
Rich my ass....... Look at his dumb SUV.......... that's his daily use car to buy meat. That's all he has then a dingy rubber boat.

And I do t give a flying fuck... however you want to take it. You can shove it up you ass or your mouth.

So now you're blaming being such a dumb ignorant fuck on being a lush?

Hell,I can be smashed out of my mind and still make you look like a moron.

Get back with me when you can type a coherent sentence.

TODOS MENTIRA........ ALL A Lie...... I don't believe anything what he is saying. He cannot even tell me exactly where he live. Think about that.......... He is not retired he make a living cooking somewhere that is why he go to slaughter house to buy meat.
He even brag retired at age 46, 52 and 54 cannot get it straight. Retired my ass. I think he meant retard.
Rich my ass....... Look at his dumb SUV.......... that's his daily use car to buy meat. That's all he has then a dingy rubber boat.

Where exactly do you think the meat you buy in the grocery store comes from? Jesus you're stupid.
And my retirement age has always been 46.
That dumb SUV was highly modified for a specific purpose and it served me well. I've since sold it in favor of a new Tundra TRD.
You try and pretend you're some wealthy businessman yet you cant spell or put together a coherent sentence and you spend all your time posting inane bullshit. That doesnt add up skippy.

Where exactly do you think the meat you buy in the grocery store comes from? Jesus you're stupid.
That dumb SUV was highly modified for a specific purpose and it served me well. I've since sold it in favor of a new Tundra TRD.
You try and pretend you're some wealthy businessman yet you cant spell or put together a coherent sentence and you spend all your time posting inane bullshit. That doesnt add up skippy.

Dude you lied all the time. What made you think think you are not lying right now? Stupid. You have a lot to prove. You cannot even get straight where the shit hole you live. Toyota Tundra? Fuck me. What made you think I even believe that. Dude I never drove a Japanese car or American cars. I just bought a BMWi8 cost $158,000 and I only said it here because of your jealousy.
I don't have to pretend to be rich and I don't need to convince anybody. You on the other hand trying to brag about your food and alcohol expense, posting your shitty house on the dirt road. Trying to pretend you are rich.
I know you are so fascinated about me and what I have. I also know that you've been following me and reading all my post because of your fascination.
You go to slaughter house because you need a lot of meat for your cooking. Retired at 46? From your post and behavior you are retarded a liar & stupid. I've been telling you over and over and over......you are a cook........ you are cook for several months.......... then suddenly you work for NASA and work on F22. What a lying asshole.
BTW...... I thought you put me on ignore?

Get back to you? I never left and you came back......... See how dumb your post is?

Dude you are the one that look like a moron here. Don't you ever get tired embarrassing yourself?

HWGA
You posted #245 between 1 and 2 am your time...... I bet you are awake all night pissed off. God dang .............. I must be doing a good job. It feels sooooo goooood.
You are a loser.......

Dude you lied all the time. What made you think think you are not lying right now? Stupid. You have a lot to prove. You cannot even get straight where the shit hole you live. Toyota Tundra? Fuck me. What made you think I even believe that. Dude I never drove a Japanese car or American cars. I just bought a BMWi8 cost $158,000 and I only said it here because of your jealousy.
I don't have to pretend to be rich and I don't need to convince anybody. You on the other hand trying to brag about your food and alcohol expense, posting your shitty house on the dirt road. Trying to pretend you are rich.
I know you are so fascinated about me and what I have. I also know that you've been following me and reading all my post because of your fascination.
You go to slaughter house because you need a lot of meat for your cooking. Retired at 46? From your post and behavior you are retarded a liar & stupid. I've been telling you over and over and over......you are a cook........ you are cook for several months.......... then suddenly you work for NASA and work on F22. What a lying asshole.

Thats a whole lot of fucked up syntax ya got going there.
I never said I was a cook you moron.
Do you know what a machinist is?
You claim to be some rich guy but you cant even put together a coherent sentence. If you are rich it sure as hell wasnt your doing.

Get back to you? I never left and you came back......... See how dumb your post is?

Still having problems with your colloquialisms I see....

Dude you are the one that look like a moron here. Don't you ever get tired embarrassing yourself?

Yet another fucked up sentence....

You claim to be some rich guy but you cant even put together a coherent sentence. If you are rich it sure as hell wasnt your doing.

What tb fuck happen to my ignore?

Now you are a machinist. Yes you never said you were a cook........ but I keep telling you over and over and over that you are a cook for months .................. And you never denied it.
Now you are machinist. You lied again.

Your attack with my English is getting boring. Is that all you got?

Yet another fucked up sentence....

But you are moron. Loser.

If you are rich it sure as hell wasnt your doing.

You got that right. I inherited this business from my parents. Now my son is my CEO.

What tb fuck happen to my ignore?

Now you are a machinist. Yes you never said you were a cook........ but I keep telling you over and over and over that you are a cook for months .................. And you never denied it.
Now you are machinist. You lied again.

Your attack with my English is getting boring. Is that all you got?

I was a machinist for 25 years you moron.
I made flight hardware for the shuttle program and for the F-22.
I cook because I enjoy the fine points needed to produce an exceptional final product. It's the same reason I excelled at machining.

Forum List

Back