Breaking news from Trump speech

Your whole post is one long line of screwed up syntax and you want me to believe you can remember the dates I quoted?
Tell ya what genius,post where I gave you those dates because they aren't even close to the timeline in which I lived there and moved back to Katy.

Dude you even write an email inside my profile.

I don't know when the fuck you moved in or out to Katy, Texas. All I know is this June you posted a picture of your low income home in June this year. That is when I told you lied because you live in LLANO then suddenly you live in Katy.

Go to school if you can't understand English. That's all you got dude.

You appear to be as confused in the head as you are with a keyboard.
The two places in Junction were weekend places and we retained a home in Katy.
I lived in Junction for a couple of years and just hung out and fished,hunted and yaked the river.

Now you mentioned Junction.
Junction, Texas to the border is about 150 miles to Acuna........ but that is nowhere close to the border. Keep trying.

No it's not ya fucken fuzzy foreigner.
Distance between Junction, TX and Del Rio, TX

Now you are telling me you live in Junction, Tx. what a lying idiot.

You're an absolute retard.

I don't know when the fuck you moved in or out to Katy, Texas. All I know is this June you posted a picture of your low income home in June this year. That is when I told you lied because you live in LLANO then suddenly you live in Katy.

I lived in Junction for a couple of years and just hung out and fished,hunted and yaked the river.

What Junction idiot? You making this shit up as you go along.
From Katy to border is 350 miles. This is the picture you posted in June in a dirt road houses.

1d119f51a00368899974ec32deafb2b8.png

It's the town of Junction you fucken moron!!!
You just illustrated the reason for my hesitation in engaging you in conversation.
You cant follow along with the English language for shit!!!
Go back to pakistan or whatever third world shithole you come from ya damn moron.

You stupid fuck uneducated red neck. What Junction are you talking g about idiot? Junction Tx is about 150 miles to the border. Not even close to close borders.
Dude I was born in Miami pure and bread my parents arrived here in 1930.
YOU cannot even pin point where you live asshole.
Dude you are getting deeper with your bastard uneducated red neck behavior.

You've reached the the point of insanity.
I have no choice but to ignore your attempt at conversation at this point.

Good fucking for you.
Why the fuck YOU engaged in this kind conversation in the first place?
Maybe because you have short memory with your low life lousy bad attitude........... Didn't you started this shit without any provocation?

If you want to do it again. IM HERE.

Junction, Texas to the border is about 150 miles to Acuna........ but that is nowhere close to the border. Keep trying.

Now you are telling me you live in Junction, Tx. what a lying idiot.

You're an absolute retard.

What retard? You have proven here how retarded and uneducated you are moron. You cannot even get your shit together.

I lived near the border and crossed on a regular basis.
Other shit? Oh...and I believe the word you were looking for is "without".
You are in desperate need of some remedial english classes.

Wow Dude.... WHAT A FUCKING LIAR. WHAT A FUCKING LIAR........ This exactly what I'm talking about. You don't even know where the fuck you live. You make me laugh so hard.
FUUUCCCKKK MEEEE.
This year you told me you live in Katy, Texas with a picture of low your income housing west of Houston. The closest border to Katy is Nuevo Laredo about 350 miles...... Now you are telling me you live near the border. Maybe you mistaken that Gulf of Mexico is sea water.
Not only that you are uneducated you are big fucking LIAR.

So you've lived in the same place your whole life?

Yes. And what is that has to do with all your fucking bullshit low bastard uneducated scum behavior.

Let me give you a hand. The proper way to form your sentence in proper syntax would be...

Yes. And what DOES that have to do with all your fucking bullshit (low bastard cant be fixed in the context you're using it in)uneducated SCUMMY behavior!

You're welcome.

And I do t give a flying fuck... however you want to take it. You can shove it up you ass or your mouth.
You are one bastard uneducated red neck low life scumbag.

At this point I have no choice but to put you on ignore Haji since you are obviously a foreign national.
Go ahead and try to convince others you're an American to your absolute failure.

Wow Dude.... WHAT A FUCKING LIAR. WHAT A FUCKING LIAR........ This exactly what I'm talking about. You don't even know where the fuck you live. You make me laugh so hard.
FUUUCCCKKK MEEEE.
This year you told me you live in Katy, Texas with a picture of low your income housing west of Houston. The closest border to Katy is Nuevo Laredo about 350 miles...... Now you are telling me you live near the border. Maybe you mistaken that Gulf of Mexico is sea water.

Yes. And what is that has to do with all your fucking bullshit low bastard uneducated scum behavior.

Are you actually saying you've lived in America your whole life and claim to be a successful businessman who can't speak proper english?
Is that really what you're saying?
Hate to tell you but the average 9th grade American has a better command of the English language than you do.

You only have one particular favorite subject.... my English. That all you got and getting boring.

Your knowledge of borders and Palestinians or any subjects are nothing but ZERO. You don't know diddly shit.
Dude you are one fucking asshole. Go back and cook something.

I obviously nailed it. Hope you palestinians die in the fire of Jewish retaliation.
Roast in hell you dirty fucks!!!!

What is Palestinian has anything to do with your ignorant and stupidity?

FUUUCCCKKK MEEEE.

Are you actually saying you've lived in America your whole life and claim to be a successful businessman who can't speak proper english?
Is that really what you're saying?
Hate to tell you but the average 9th grade American has a better command of the English language than you do.

You only have one particular favorite subject.... my English. That all you got and getting boring.

Your knowledge of borders and Palestinians or any subjects are nothing but ZERO. You don't know diddly shit.
Dude you are one fucking asshole. Go back and cook something.

STFU Hadji....

You fuck off red neck bastard.

You just proven how stupid fuck are you. BUT Junction is nowhere close to the border. You are stupid.

And you have the guts to show me a map. You are dumb.

And what map is that you fuckin Haji?

What map? You didn't even know the link what you just posted. This map stupid.

29bd2aa35e94842c094f781ba6f20b04.png

What Junction idiot? You making this shit up as you go along.
From Katy to border is 350 miles. This is the picture you posted in June in a dirt road houses.

1d119f51a00368899974ec32deafb2b8.png

It's the town of Junction you fucken moron!!!
You just illustrated the reason for my hesitation in engaging you in conversation.
You cant follow along with the English language for shit!!!
Go back to pakistan or whatever third world shithole you come from ya damn moron.

You stupid fuck uneducated red neck. What Junction are you talking g about idiot? Junction Tx is about 150 miles to the border. Not even close to close borders.
Dude I was born in Miami pure and bread my parents arrived here in 1930.
YOU cannot even pin point where you live asshole.
Dude you are getting deeper with your bastard uneducated red neck behavior.

You've reached the the point of insanity.
I have no choice but to ignore your attempt at conversation at this point.

Good fucking for you.
Why the fuck YOU engaged in this kind conversation in the first place?
Maybe because you have short memory with your low life lousy bad attitude........... Didn't you started this shit without any provocation?

If you want to do it again. IM HERE.

You still cant complete a full sentence.
I'm tired of wasting my time with a mental midget ...
With your vast knowledge of foreign languages you should have no problem with my last statement...... hasta la vista asshole.

FUUUCCCKKK MEEEE.

Let me give you a hand. The proper way to form your sentence in proper syntax would be...

Yes. And what DOES that have to do with all your fucking bullshit (low bastard cant be fixed in the context you're using it in)uneducated SCUMMY behavior!

You're welcome.

And I do t give a flying fuck... however you want to take it. You can shove it up you ass or your mouth.

At this point I have no choice but to put you on ignore Haji since you are obviously a foreign national.
Go ahead and try to convince others you're an American to your absolute failure.

Ignore me fucker? Why did you even engage with this kind of conversation in the first place?

And I don't have to fucking convince anybody. But YOU convinced, displayed and proven yourself here that you are ........... UNEDUCATED, ZERO OPINION, LOW LIFE SCUMBAG, RETARDED IGNORANT STUPID REDNECK.

You're welcome.

Ignore me fucker? Why did you even engage with this kind of conversation in the first place?
Stupid red neck.

You cant even understand spanish?

You're welcome.

Stupid red neck.

You cant even understand spanish?

You don't even understand English let alone Spanish.
Why are you still here?

You're welcome.

And I don't have to fucking convince anybody. But YOU convinced, displayed and proven yourself here that you are ........... UNEDUCATED, ZERO OPINION, LOW LIFE SCUMBAG, RETARDED IGNORANT STUPID REDNECK.

Why are you arguing with that dumbass in the first place? He fucking brags about how much food his family lets spoil each month and throw out... and then complains about people who need assistance with food stamps.

You're welcome.

Why are you arguing with that dumbass in the first place? He fucking brags about how much food his family lets spoil each month and throw out... and then complains about people who need assistance with food stamps.

Thank you.
I'm just getting tired of his stupidity and ignorance. I know that he is fascinated and read every post I make. He is one liner opinion and insults is his best assets. Zero none opinion but cook and alcohol. Look at his profile see what kind of low life person he is.

You're welcome.

I piss away more money on beer,wine and whisky a week than you make in a month.
Work harder and you can do the same. Hell,three hundred bucks for lunch is the standard.

You're welcome.

Thank you.
I'm just getting tired of his stupidity and ignorance. I know that he is fascinated and read every post I make. He is one liner opinion and insults is his best assets. Zero none opinion but cook and alcohol. Look at his profile see what kind of low life person he is.

Losers such as yourself deserve no less.

You're welcome.

Work harder and you can do the same. Hell,three hundred bucks for lunch is the standard.

So now you're blaming being such a dumb ignorant fuck on being a lush?

Thank you.

Losers such as yourself deserve no less.

Losers? You are big loser dude. Read all your post nothing but stupidity and ignorance. You are embarrassing yourself.

Didn't you just said ignore me. What a lie?

You're welcome.

Exactly what I'm talking about.... This is what you are good at. Cooking and alcohol........... then you have the guts to come and engage in politics or current events ....... without a fucking clue of what you are talking about. What retarded moron.
Now you are bragging how much you spent on lunch.....
You lied where to live........... You lied where you work............. what made you think you are telling the truth now.? What made you think anyone here even believe you.

Forum List

Back