Breaking news from Trump speech

Gonna build the wall.
I cant wait to see the symbol of leftwing impotance built
And when it does little to do anything, it can symbolize the stupidity of Trump and the gullibility of his sycophants.
You may hope it does nothing but there is no basis for believing it will do nothing.
Illegals will go under it, over it, around it, and through it. They are coming here to work. Eliminate that and they have no reason to come here.

Yeah they want a job, but still wave Mexican flag.
We will, but wall first and some will make it just not nearly as many.
This wall is a multi-billion dollar speedbump.

Why are illegals getting anything? Cut off govt services.

And that's all you got? I'm so disappointed. You lying piece of shit. So what do you know about Africa? Where do you live again?

There's this thing called the internet with vast amounts of information on it.
You should really give it a go....

Give it a go? Listen here.............. you piece of shit. YOU started this attack without provocation.
Stick with what you know. Go cook something.

So you don't understand what a colloquialism is?
See that's why it's always difficult having a discussion with people like you,you dont understand basic english and you get lost in your own ignorance.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

Now suddenly you have couple of sentences.
So far all your proven here is your dumb fuck ignorance. With your rotten behavior Im sure you didn't even graduated high school. YOU GET LOST.

I challenge you to a live debate conversation? Pick a topic or any countries in six languages. Except cooking and you alcohols. IM WAITING.

Half the shit you type is unintelligible,no way am I going to spend my time trying to decipher your gibberish in order to get your meaning.

You declined because you are fucking coward. That's all you got over and over. If you don't understand what I'm talking about maybe you are too dumb to understand English.
Don't you ever get tired of your low class scum ignorance and stupidity?

And when it does little to do anything, it can symbolize the stupidity of Trump and the gullibility of his sycophants.
You may hope it does nothing but there is no basis for believing it will do nothing.
Illegals will go under it, over it, around it, and through it. They are coming here to work. Eliminate that and they have no reason to come here.

You can pretty much handle both of those problems with electronic sensors.
I do agree that if we just stopped giving them jobs and gov support of any kind it would do the job of keeping them out to a certain extent.
The one thing a wall with sensors can do that those measures cant is to slow down the flow of drugs and make it more difficult for any wanna be terrorist to enter the country through our southern border.

And there are two problems with denying gov support and jobs.
One being it would open up an underground economy.
And two liberals would scream bloody murder if we started telling illegals no more schools,no more healthcare no gov assistance of any kind.

If we can keep em from coming in the first place we can avoid all that unpleasantness.

Wow...... suddenly you have couple of paragraphs. I'm sure you are trying to impressed me. Nope you are still ignorant and as always you don't know shit.
Do you have evidence that terrorist enter to the south? Why bother the hard way when they can come easily to the north?
Did you ever see the Canadian border? That's right you never travel outside Texas.

Nah...I know I can understand Borillar's response without the need for a translator or secret decoder ring.

You need a decoder because you are stupid.

I do agree that if we just stopped giving them jobs and gov support of any kind it would do the job of keeping them out to a certain extent.
The one thing a wall with sensors can do that those measures cant is to slow down the flow of drugs and make it more difficult for any wanna be terrorist to enter the country through our southern border.

And two liberals would scream bloody murder if we started telling illegals no more schools,no more healthcare no gov assistance of any kind.

If we can keep em from coming in the first place we can avoid all that unpleasantness.

Wow...... suddenly you have couple of paragraphs. I'm sure you are trying to impressed me. Nope you are still ignorant and as always you don't know shit.
Do you have evidence that terrorist enter to the south? Why bother the hard way when they can come easily to the north?
Did you ever see the Canadian border? That's right you never travel outside Texas.

Nah...I know I can understand Borillar's response without the need for a translator or secret decoder ring.

You don't understand or even have any knowledge of our borders or Palestinians and other shit........ yet you come here blasting with out any education. Go finish your high school dude.

Yeah they want a job, but still wave Mexican flag.
We will, but wall first and some will make it just not nearly as many.
This wall is a multi-billion dollar speedbump.

Why are illegals getting anything? Cut off govt services.
Unless they are here legally, with a visa and a green card, I would only give them emergency medical services and a ride to the border.

You don't understand or even have any knowledge of our borders or Palestinians and other shit........ yet you come here blasting with out any education. Go finish your high school dude.

I lived near the border and crossed on a regular basis.
Other shit? Oh...and I believe the word you were looking for is "without".
You are in desperate need of some remedial english classes.

Wow Dude.... WHAT A FUCKING LIAR. WHAT A FUCKING LIAR........ This exactly what I'm talking about. You don't even know where the fuck you live. You make me laugh so hard.
FUUUCCCKKK MEEEE.
This year you told me you live in Katy, Texas with a picture of low your income housing west of Houston. The closest border to Katy is Nuevo Laredo about 350 miles...... Now you are telling me you live near the border. Maybe you mistaken that Gulf of Mexico is sea water.
Not only that you are uneducated you are big fucking LIAR.

You don't know shit. You don't even know where the fuck you live dude. Don't tell me you drive 350 miles then back just to buy dog meat for your cooking. You are embarrassing yourself.

c3501d55733341939e4e34ee01875ec6.png

Map from Katy, Tx to Mexico.

Wow Dude.... WHAT A FUCKING LIAR. WHAT A FUCKING LIAR........ This exactly what I'm talking about. You don't even know where the fuck you live. You make me laugh so hard.
FUUUCCCKKK MEEEE.
This year you told me you live in Katy, Texas with a picture of low your income housing west of Houston. The closest border to Katy is Nuevo Laredo about 350 miles...... Now you are telling me you live near the border. Maybe you mistaken that Gulf of Mexico is sea water.

So you've lived in the same place your whole life?

You are the stupidest, dumbest, low class uneducated, bastard attitude scum I ever encountered here in USMB and in my real life.

You are so clueless of what you are taking about. Then come here engaged in a pissing contest with your specialty *INSULTS*.

Take I-10 east out of Katy towards San Antonio then follow I-10 NW to Junction.
There you'll find the two properties I owned on the S Llano river.
Take 377 south out of Junction for 120 miles and you'll hit Del Rio.
Which of course is on the Mexican border and was where we crossed to party in Acuna.

We've been over this already but it appears you have short term memory problems.

FUUUCCCKKK MEEEE.

Actually you told me around mid June this year that you live in Katy, Texas. with a picture.

Last year you told me you live north of San Antonio. Then suddenly you told me this year (before June) that you sold that house 2 years ago........ When I'm only been here 15 months. Get your diarrhea get together dude.

Which of course is on the Mexican border and was where we crossed to party in Acuna.

We've been over this already but it appears you have short term memory problems.

You are clueless. BUT that is not close to the border idiot. Now you mentioned Acuna.

No we didn't go over this. You only told me you live north of San Antonio and Katy. But that is nowhere close to the border.

Dude you told me this year you sold that property in LLANO 2 years ago. Get your shit together.

FUUUCCCKKK MEEEE.

Actually you told me around mid June this year that you live in Katy, Texas. with a picture.

Last year you told me you live north of San Antonio. Then suddenly you told me this year (before June) that you sold that house 2 years ago........ When I'm only been here 15 months. Get your diarrhea get together dude.

Your whole post is one long line of screwed up syntax and you want me to believe you can remember the dates I quoted?
Tell ya what genius,post where I gave you those dates because they aren't even close to the timeline in which I lived there and moved back to Katy.

You are clueless. BUT that is not close to the border idiot. Now you mentioned Acuna.

No we didn't go over this. You only told me you live north of San Antonio and Katy. But that is nowhere close to the border.

Wow...not only do you have problems writing a proper sentence it now appears you have reading comprehension problems.

Go back and read it slower.

FUUUCCCKKK MEEEE.

Your whole post is one long line of screwed up syntax and you want me to believe you can remember the dates I quoted?
Tell ya what genius,post where I gave you those dates because they aren't even close to the timeline in which I lived there and moved back to Katy.

Dude you even write an email inside my profile.

I don't know when the fuck you moved in or out to Katy, Texas. All I know is this June you posted a picture of your low income home in June this year. That is when I told you lied because you live in LLANO then suddenly you live in Katy.

Go to school if you can't understand English. That's all you got dude.

FUUUCCCKKK MEEEE.

I don't know when the fuck you moved in or out to Katy, Texas. All I know is this June you posted a picture of your low income home in June this year. That is when I told you lied because you live in LLANO then suddenly you live in Katy.

You appear to be as confused in the head as you are with a keyboard.
The two places in Junction were weekend places and we retained a home in Katy.
I lived in Junction for a couple of years and just hung out and fished,hunted and yaked the river.

FUUUCCCKKK MEEEE.

You appear to be as confused in the head as you are with a keyboard.
The two places in Junction were weekend places and we retained a home in Katy.
I lived in Junction for a couple of years and just hung out and fished,hunted and yaked the river.

What Junction idiot? You making this shit up as you go along.
From Katy to border is 350 miles. This is the picture you posted in June in a dirt road houses.

1d119f51a00368899974ec32deafb2b8.png

Forum List

Back