Breaking news from Trump speech

Israel built a wall and it's working wonders:

Suicide bombings have decreased since the construction of the barrier.[7][45] Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades, Hamas, and the Palestinian Islamic Jihad have been less able to conduct attacks in Israel, which have decreased in areas where the barrier has been completed.[46][47]

The Israeli Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Israel Security Agency report that in 2002, there were 452 fatalities from terrorist attacks. Before the completion of the first continuous segment (July 2003) from the beginning of the Second Intifada, 73 Palestinian suicide bombings were carried out from the West Bank, killing 293 Israelis and injuring over 1,900. After the completion of the first continuous segment through the end of 2006, there were only 12 attacks based in the West Bank, killing 64 people and wounding 445.[6] Terrorist attacks declined in 2007[6] and 2008[48] to 9 in 2010.[49]

The Ministry of Foreign Affairs predicts that completion of the barrier will continue to prevent terrorist attacks[50] since "[a]n absolute halt in terrorist activities has been noticed in the West Bank areas where the fence has been constructed."[46]

Israeli officials (including the head of the Shin Bet) quoted in the newspaper Maariv have said that in the areas where the barrier was complete, the number of hostile infiltrations has decreased to almost zero. Maariv also stated that Palestinian militants, including a senior member of Islamic Jihad, had confirmed that the barrier made it much harder to conduct attacks inside Israel. Since the completion of the fence in the area of Tulkarm and Qalqilyah in June 2003, there have been no successful attacks from those areas. All attacks were intercepted or the suicide bombers detonated prematurely.[51] In a March 23, 2008 interview, Palestinian Islamic Jihad leader Ramadan Shalah complained to the Qatari newspaper Al-Sharq that the separation barrier "limits the ability of the resistance to arrive deep within [Israeli territory] to carry out suicide bombing attacks, but the resistance has not surrendered or become helpless, and is looking for other ways to cope with the requirements of every stage" of the intifada.[52]

Israeli West Bank barrier - Wikipedia

I've seen that beautiful wall but there are lots of differences if you compare to Trump future wall.
1. They don't have customers inside the Israel wall.
2. We have millions and millions of American customers on this side of the wall using drugs.
3. Crossing those borders or the wall means death.
4. Crossing our borders or wall means better future.
5. Drug cartels are well finance to dig mile of tunnels.
6. Etc etc etc.

Dude,you're a fucken idiot.
#1 Yes they have customers,they're called the Palestinians.
#2 refer to #1
#3 it should mean the same here.
#4 Palestinians cross for the same reason.
#5 Palestinians do the same to murder Jews.
#6 fuck off,fuck off and fuck off.....etc,etc,etc....

As always you always demonstrate your ignorance and stupidity. You don't know diddly shit.
Let me make it clear for you. People trying to cross the border of Israel or the wall are the Palestinians.
Inside the Israeli wall are the Israelis. There are NO fucking customers. Stick that to your thick skull. There are no Israelis inside that wall that will say come and kill us.
Your ignorance is just so amazing. Stick with the one you know go cook something or drink your toilet water.
Inside our US borders there are millions of customers.

Fuck off? You came into this discussion blazing with your usual poorly inform behavior. Trying to derail the thread........ YOU FUCK OFF.

For fucks sake!!!! Will you learn how to put together a coherent sentence already!!!

As always..... one liner or two liner. Zero opinion. What an ignorant bastard.

Why would I waste my time writing a short story responding to someone who isnt even intelligent enough to type a coherent sentence?
It's like arguing with a chicken.

Libs are HERE and not going anywhere. Seriously, you think African refugees are liberals?

God you're an idiot. So tell us oh enlightened one....where do the majority of so called refugees flee to?

You are a good example of a racist idiot.

We dont need anymore morons who cant type a coherent sentence.....it's bad enough with you being around,why compound the problem?

You stupid fuck. You started this attack without provocation or fucking clue of what you are taking about.
We don't a red neck bastard like you derailing this thread. YOU FUCK OFF.

More incoherent shit.

That's all you got? Im so disappointed.

God you're an idiot. So tell us oh enlightened one....where do the majority of so called refugees flee to?

We dont need anymore morons who cant type a coherent sentence.....it's bad enough with you being around,why compound the problem?

You stupid fuck. You started this attack without provocation or fucking clue of what you are taking about.

More incoherent shit.

Not my fault you keep proving me right time and time again.

People LEAVING duh.
You are retarded AND a racist lol. It became a shithole when we arrived...

So you're claiming S. Africa is now a better place?
Please make that claim so I can destroy you with facts!!!!

What the fuck you know about Africa? You don't even know where the fuck you live let alone another country.

Again with the incoherent sentences....

And that's all you got? I'm so disappointed. You lying piece of shit. So what do you know about Africa? Where do you live again?

There's this thing called the internet with vast amounts of information on it.
You should really give it a go....

Give it a go? Listen here.............. you piece of shit. YOU started this attack without provocation.
Stick with what you know. Go cook something.

More incoherent shit.

Not my fault you keep proving me right time and time again.

That's all you got?
You didn't prove any shit asshole.... but you are proving yourself here USMB that you are bastard uneducated poor red neck racist fucker.

So you're claiming S. Africa is now a better place?
Please make that claim so I can destroy you with facts!!!!

What the fuck you know about Africa? You don't even know where the fuck you live let alone another country.

And that's all you got? I'm so disappointed. You lying piece of shit. So what do you know about Africa? Where do you live again?

Give it a go? Listen here.............. you piece of shit. YOU started this attack without provocation.

So you don't understand what a colloquialism is?
See that's why it's always difficult having a discussion with people like you,you dont understand basic english and you get lost in your own ignorance.
I guess I shouldn't be surprised.

See that's why it's always difficult having a discussion with people like you,you dont understand basic english and you get lost in your own ignorance.

Now suddenly you have couple of sentences.
So far all your proven here is your dumb fuck ignorance. With your rotten behavior Im sure you didn't even graduated high school. YOU GET LOST.

I challenge you to a live debate conversation? Pick a topic or any countries in six languages. Except cooking and you alcohols. IM WAITING.

Stick it to your head..... You started the attack idiot.

Gonna build the wall.
I cant wait to see the symbol of leftwing impotance built
And when it does little to do anything, it can symbolize the stupidity of Trump and the gullibility of his sycophants.
You may hope it does nothing but there is no basis for believing it will do nothing.
Illegals will go under it, over it, around it, and through it. They are coming here to work. Eliminate that and they have no reason to come here.

Gonna build the wall.
And when it does little to do anything, it can symbolize the stupidity of Trump and the gullibility of his sycophants.
You may hope it does nothing but there is no basis for believing it will do nothing.
Illegals will go under it, over it, around it, and through it. They are coming here to work. Eliminate that and they have no reason to come here.

Yeah they want a job, but still wave Mexican flag.
We will, but wall first and some will make it just not nearly as many.

Gonna build the wall.

You can pretty much handle both of those problems with electronic sensors.
I do agree that if we just stopped giving them jobs and gov support of any kind it would do the job of keeping them out to a certain extent.
The one thing a wall with sensors can do that those measures cant is to slow down the flow of drugs and make it more difficult for any wanna be terrorist to enter the country through our southern border.

And there are two problems with denying gov support and jobs.
One being it would open up an underground economy.
And two liberals would scream bloody murder if we started telling illegals no more schools,no more healthcare no gov assistance of any kind.

If we can keep em from coming in the first place we can avoid all that unpleasantness.

Now suddenly you have couple of sentences.
So far all your proven here is your dumb fuck ignorance. With your rotten behavior Im sure you didn't even graduated high school. YOU GET LOST.

I challenge you to a live debate conversation? Pick a topic or any countries in six languages. Except cooking and you alcohols. IM WAITING.

Half the shit you type is unintelligible,no way am I going to spend my time trying to decipher your gibberish in order to get your meaning.

Gonna build the wall.

I do agree that if we just stopped giving them jobs and gov support of any kind it would do the job of keeping them out to a certain extent.
The one thing a wall with sensors can do that those measures cant is to slow down the flow of drugs and make it more difficult for any wanna be terrorist to enter the country through our southern border.

And two liberals would scream bloody murder if we started telling illegals no more schools,no more healthcare no gov assistance of any kind.

If we can keep em from coming in the first place we can avoid all that unpleasantness.

Wow...... suddenly you have couple of paragraphs. I'm sure you are trying to impressed me. Nope you are still ignorant and as always you don't know shit.
Do you have evidence that terrorist enter to the south? Why bother the hard way when they can come easily to the north?
Did you ever see the Canadian border? That's right you never travel outside Texas.

Gonna build the wall.

Wow...... suddenly you have couple of paragraphs. I'm sure you are trying to impressed me. Nope you are still ignorant and as always you don't know shit.
Do you have evidence that terrorist enter to the south? Why bother the hard way when they can come easily to the north?
Did you ever see the Canadian border? That's right you never travel outside Texas.

Nah...I know I can understand Borillar's response without the need for a translator or secret decoder ring.

Gonna build the wall.

Yeah they want a job, but still wave Mexican flag.
We will, but wall first and some will make it just not nearly as many.
This wall is a multi-billion dollar speedbump.

Forum List

Back