BREAKING NEWS NOW! Just In: Six More Classified Documents Found In Biden's Wilmington Home

I dont understand, if he is as corrupt as everyone (including me) thinks he is, why didn't he just throw them in the fireplace?
Because eventually they would figure out he had them, and want them back, destroying them would have made it worse.

A President has the ability to declassify top secret , a vice President, or Senator as it now seems has no business with these documents. It is not the same, but that is what the lamestream and Democrats want you to believe. it is also why they conducted such a highly visible media circus raid on Trumps home.

They did a circus against Trump because... well, Trump did something wrong, and they wanted a circus because they know the simpletons they manipulate all the time will go for it.

The Republicans are doing a circus against Biden because.... well, Biden did something wrong, and they wanted a circus because they know the simpletons they manipulate all the time will go for it.

I dont understand, if he is as corrupt as everyone (including me) thinks he is, why didn't he just throw them in the fireplace?
Because for the past 10+ years, he never figured anyone would turn him in. When the attorney turned them over last fall, Biden was too demented to remember where he had them. The man can’t even exit a stage on his own.

Sure. Accusing the POTUS have classified material for 30 years they cannot find, yea, what a scandal.
They found it. How stupid are you? The FBI found classified documents that Biden stole out of the SCIF when he was a senator.

They found it. How stupid are you? The FBI found classified documents that Biden stole out of the SCIF when he was a senator.
IT took them 30 years. All he had to say was they were lost somewhere else. How would anyone know for sure after 30 years. Now we know for sure.

IT took them 30 years. All he had to say was they were lost somewhere else. How would anyone know for sure after 30 years. Now we know for sure.
How could he say they were lost somewhere else? They found the stolen documents in his house!

Another day, and more stolen classified documents found hidden by Xiden

You should not call people stupid.
And you should not make excuses for a man now in the position of president who was caught having stolen classified documents out of the SCIF when he was a senator, and whose family has been raking in millions all that time, and who he himself has gotten inexplicably rich.

How could he say they were lost somewhere else? They found the stolen documents in his house!
I type real slow, I am not sure of the problem here. If Biden burned them no one would know he ever had them. If after 30 years the FBI came to his door looking for them the FBI would have no credibility, because it took so long for them to even realize they were missing why would anyone believe they knew where they went. so when Biden said he did not have them, look somewhere else, the FBI would just look stupid for it taking so long to notice them missing. So Biden would have completely avoided this scandal.

I type real slow, I am not sure of the problem here. If Biden burned them no one would know he ever had them. If after 30 years the FBI came to his door looking for them the FBI would have no credibility, because it took so long for them to even realize they were missing why would anyone believe they knew where they went. so when Biden said he did not have them, look somewhere else, the FBI would just look stupid for it taking so long to notice them missing. So Biden would have completely avoided this scandal.
It was too late. As I said, he didn’t burn them because he never thought he would be caught. Then his attorney turned the first set in. Biden didn’t burn the rest because he is too demented to remember where he stashed them.

It was too late. As I said, he didn’t burn them because he never thought he would be caught. Then his attorney turned the first set in. Biden didn’t burn the rest because he is too demented to remember where he stashed them.
Good thinkin'.

Because eventually they would figure out he had them, and want them back, destroying them would have made it worse.
classified documents are not all originals. They have what are callled true originals which are copies of the actual original. Question is, how could they not know he had them for years since his days in the senate?

They did a circus against Trump because... well, Trump did something wrong, and they wanted a circus because they know the simpletons they manipulate all the time will go for it.

The Republicans are doing a circus against Biden because.... well, Biden did something wrong, and they wanted a circus because they know the simpletons they manipulate all the time will go for it.
Simply not true. The FBI was at Trumps and simply said put a lock on the door, and took what they wanted to. Biden had absolutely no right, rhyme, or reason to have these documents, let alone authority.

classified documents are not all originals. They have what are callled true originals which are copies of the actual original. Question is, how could they not know he had them for years since his days in the senate?
I disagree, why did he have them, we can hash out the rest, he had them illegally. He had no authority to possess said documents

Simply not true. The FBI was at Trumps and simply said put a lock on the door, and took what they wanted to. Biden had absolutely no right, rhyme, or reason to have these documents, let alone authority.

Yes, it's true.
What you've said doesn't really make sense or make an argument so I can't comment on that.

Forum List

Back