BREAKING NEWS NOW! Just In: Six More Classified Documents Found In Biden's Wilmington Home

the chinese pay great for classified info it seems
You do not need a piece of paper to share documents. And for right-wing idiots to want info on who may have entered Biden's house and viewed the documents is right-wing stupid. I don't even think Biden is that senile to use a paper document when he only needs photographs. Biden did not even know where the documents were. Mixed up with other papers. Careless but not a crime. Trump had boxes of documents and looking at his business failures he did not sell any of the info. lol

He did have them until the FBI execued a search warrant to retrieve the documents following Trump's heist of them. You need a link for that or are you just being willfully ignorant?
you do know theres a pretty good chance trump is playing golf right now?? so how is he a retired golfer??

Listen fool, the raid of Trumps home was specifically because they knew this was coming, Trump had documents legally, Biden does not, it's over.
lmao. Trump is not the only fool. What part of illegal do you not understand?? Trump Had More Than 300 Classified Documents at Mar-a-Lago. So far, Biden's case seems to involve about twenty.

The reason why presidents can't keep their White House records dates back to Nixon

Last edited:
you do know theres a pretty good chance trump is playing golf right now?? so how is he a retired golfer??
He's a retired fake POTUS who was booted from office. Happy now? Yea, he plays golf. While the sucker's who rioted for him are rotting in prison.

lmao. Trump is not the only fool. What part of illegal do you not understand?? Trump Had More Than 300 Classified Documents at Mar-a-Lago. So far, Biden's case seems to involve about twenty.

The reason why presidents can't keep their White House records dates back to Nixon

A President has the ability to declassify top secret idiot, a vice President or Senator as it now seems has no business with these documents assshat

I don't watch vids from screwballs in Mom's basement.

A new talking point all the partisans don't want to talk about because it's too sensible and not entertaining enough for them.
A President has the ability to declassify top secret , a vice President, or Senator as it now seems has no business with these documents. It is not the same, but that is what the lamestream and Democrats want you to believe. it is also why they conducted such a highly visible media circus raid on Trumps home.

I dont understand, if he is as corrupt as everyone (including me) thinks he is, why didn't he just throw them in the fireplace?

Forum List

Back