BREAKING NEWS NOW! Just In: Six More Classified Documents Found In Biden's Wilmington Home

No crime. Trump was negotiating with the National Archives, which he has a right to do. In addition, the FBI knew he has these documents and in fact approved the secure holding space.

Trump Defense System Locked and Loaded…Hold Steady…

1674428243845.jpeg

January 2021

Trump stole hundreds of classified documents and presidential records stuffed in boxes mixed with personal stuff and carted them off to Maralago.

Basic Timeline Factbox: Timeline of the probe into whether Trump mishandled classified documents

At the point classified material is found, there is no “negotiation”. Neither ex presidents or any other ex officials are entitled to keep classified material period. They are not supposed to shred them or flush them down the toilet either. This applies to Biden and it applies to Trump.

By law, presidents can only keep their personal records.

Classified material was found unsecured in Trump’s office. That would not qualify as a “secure facility”. Documents were also found in a GSA storage locker, again, not secured.

At the time the FBI told the Trump to put an extra lock on the storeroom, they had no idea there were classified documents involved.

Got any other excuses?

Biden on the other hand, had these classified documents stored in various spots, when he has no right to retain them at all - and the FBI knew nothing about them. CRIME.

Ya. Kinda like Trump right? The FBI had no idea Trump had classified documents UNTIL they were found in the boxes given to NARA and then more were found later. Again,no ex president or VP has any right to retain classified material after they leave office, period.

Remind me again how this is so much better than Biden given both the unsecure storage and the fact he had no right to them. At best, both men were careless and reckless!

Furthermore, he lied about having returned all the stolen documents - and yet the FBI raid on Friday yielded more. CRIME.

I don’t recall him saying anything about “returning all of them”, in fact he offered and opened his properties to be searched for more. I suspect this one is a lie.

Finally, he squirreled away classified documents from his SENATE (!) days, when he had no right to remove them from the SCIF at all. CRIME.
As I said: NO ex president, ex VP or any other ex official has any right to keep classified material once he is out office. It is the same whether it is Trump or Biden. The president is not king.

On the issue of “SCIF” you might be confused. A SCIF is a specific type of facility to hold a specific type of classified material. None of the reporting of the documents found from his senate days indicates that level of classification.

And, let it be said, this all assume that no evidence is contained within these documents that explains the connection between Hunter’s payoffs from the Ukrainians, some of which was funneled to Joe, and which in turn influenced him to be generous with foreign aid and weapons to Ukraine.

Your corrupt, demented boy is going down.

More made crap. Give it a rest.

Both men were extraordinarily reckless, careless and even arrogant in the handling of this material. Neither can be excused. Whether any of it is a crime depends on intent and whether there was intentional obstruction.

The difference notable though, how people respond. While I was glad to see Biden willingly offered his home to search, I was disappointed that he had “no regrets”. That is a very inappropriate respnse to a serious situation.

Unlike Trump and the Republicans, the Dems are NOT happy with Biden’s recklessness and cavalier attitude towards classified material and there has been open criticism and precious little excusing.

Can you say the same for Trump? Not if this post is any indication.

Trump Defense System Locked and Loaded…Hold Steady…

View attachment 749844

January 2021

Trump stole hundreds of classified documents and presidential records stuffed in boxes mixed with personal stuff and carted them off to Maralago.

Basic Timeline Factbox: Timeline of the probe into whether Trump mishandled classified documents

At the point classified material is found, there is no “negotiation”. Neither ex presidents or any other ex officials are entitled to keep classified material period. They are not supposed to shred them or flush them down the toilet either. This applies to Biden and it applies to Trump.

By law, presidents can only keep their personal records.

Classified material was found unsecured in Trump’s office. That would not qualify as a “secure facility”. Documents were also found in a GSA storage locker, again, not secured.

At the time the FBI told the Trump to put an extra lock on the storeroom, they had no idea there were classified documents involved.

Got any other excuses?

Ya. Kinda like Trump right? The FBI had no idea Trump had classified documents UNTIL they were found in the boxes given to NARA and then more were found later. Again,no ex president or VP has any right to retain classified material after they leave office, period.

Remind me again how this is so much better than Biden given both the unsecure storage and the fact he had no right to them. At best, both men were careless and reckless!

I don’t recall him saying anything about “returning all of them”, in fact he offered and opened his properties to be searched for more. I suspect this one is a lie.

As I said: NO ex president, ex VP or any other ex official has any right to keep classified material once he is out office. It is the same whether it is Trump or Biden. The president is not king.

On the issue of “SCIF” you might be confused. A SCIF is a specific type of facility to hold a specific type of classified material. None of the reporting of the documents found from his senate days indicates that level of classification.

More made crap. Give it a rest.

Both men were extraordinarily reckless, careless and even arrogant in the handling of this material. Neither can be excused. Whether any of it is a crime depends on intent and whether there was intentional obstruction.

The difference notable though, how people respond. While I was glad to see Biden willingly offered his home to search, I was disappointed that he had “no regrets”. That is a very inappropriate respnse to a serious situation.

Unlike Trump and the Republicans, the Dems are NOT happy with Biden’s recklessness and cavalier attitude towards classified material and there has been open criticism and precious little excusing.

Can you say the same for Trump? Not if this post is any indication.
Biden probably has 100s or more of classified documents.

”probably” doesn’t cut it. Let me when they find hundreds…he’ll, even a hundred.
The total quantity is irrelevant, although I’m not surprised that you would divert to a simplistic decision: your guy had more than my guy!

Trump, as president, had the right to classify and remove any documents he wanted. Biden, dating back as far a Senator, did NOT. He is guilty of a crime.

Each box contains many classified documents.
Yeah, it was weird how they worded it: six “items.” That could be two boxes with several documents hidden in the back of a closet, a plastic container with a few more in the pantry, and three garbage bags with a dozen more each. Sounds like they tried to minimize the sound of it.

The total quantity is irrelevant, although I’m not surprised that you would divert to a simplistic decision: your guy had more than my guy!
You missed the lead up to that particular response, but that is not surprising.

Trump, as president, had the right to classify and remove any documents he wanted. Biden, dating back as far a Senator, did NOT. He is guilty of a crime.
Your never ending defense of Trump has gone from sad to just plain pathetic.

For the record (and this has been said before), the VP has the exact same classification and declassification powers as the P.

Now for a senator, their access to classified materials varies. As of now, there is no evidence to suggest he did not have rightful access to those materials AS a senator. The only thing known factually is once he left office, that access would have ceased. Same as with Trump. Any more Trump apologetics?

You missed the lead up to that particular response, but that is not surprising.

Your never ending defense of Trump has gone from sad to just plain pathetic.

For the record (and this has been said before), the VP has the exact same classification and declassification powers as the P.

Now for a senator, their access to classified materials varies. As of now, there is no evidence to suggest he did not have rightful access to those materials AS a senator. The only thing known factually is once he left office, that access would have ceased. Same as with Trump. Any more Trump apologetics?
Your never-ending defense of Biden is pathetic.

And I didn’t say he didn’t have access to those materials as a Senator. But he did NOT have the right to take the classified docs back to his office, dump them in a box with non-classified material, and then had staffers pack up the box and move it to his home - where he had them hidden, and unknown to the FBI, for a decade, at least.

The faxt that we have libtards so brainwashed that they are defending the current U.S. President who was found to have scores of stolen classified documents discovered by the FBI in his possession, unsecured and fully accessible to Crackhead (who inexplicably was worth millions of dollars to the Ukrainians and Russians), and in multiple areas, and moved from place to place over the years is jaw-dropping.

Biden should be hoping he is forced out via the 25th - and not tried and convicted for high crimes and misdemeanors.

Yeah, it was weird how they worded it: six “items.” That could be two boxes with several documents hidden in the back of a closet, a plastic container with a few more in the pantry, and three garbage bags with a dozen more each. Sounds like they tried to minimize the sound of it.
Correct!

Your never-ending defense of Biden is pathetic.
Back up a moment. Where am I defending him? I think you are just copying my words.

I have stated point blank, his treatment of classified material is careless and reckless, and his response to questions (I have no regrets) is cavalier at best. Perhaps you can show a similar “defense” of Trump by you?

And I didn’t say he didn’t have access to those materials as a Senator. But he did NOT have the right to take the classified docs back to his office,
You said this: Trump, as president, had the right to classify and remove any documents he wanted. Biden, dating back as far a Senator, did NOT. He is guilty of a crime.

This is kind of interesting….apparently elected lawmakers automatically have a top level security clearance, the same as the president and VP, which means the same ability to access material and bring material to their offices. So in that regard, I don’t see how any crime was committed. The point at which it departs from appropriate and legal is packing them up and taking them home particularly after he left office. Again, no different than the rules governing Trump. Once they leave office all access that is part of that office ends.

dump them in a box with non-classified material, and then had staffers pack up the box and move it to his home - where he had them hidden, and unknown to the FBI, for a decade, at least.

Kind of like Trump….hmmm?

The faxt that we have libtards so brainwashed
I’m obviously the last one to be a spelling Nazi….but, if you are going to call people ”libtards” then don’t be a tard and misspell your missive.

that they are defending the current U.S. President who was found to have scores of stolen classified documents discovered by the FBI in his possession, unsecured
Who specifically is defending him? In news account after news account, I’m seeing some pretty harsh criticism, including from fellow Dems.

and fully accessible to Crackhead (who inexplicably was worth millions of dollars to the Ukrainians and Russians), and in multiple areas, and moved from place to place over the years is jaw-dropping.
When it comes to “fully accessible” I don’t any difference whether it is Hunter Biden (despite all you unsubstantiated crap about him) and anyone else not cleared to access that material.

Are you ok then, with Trumps reckless handling of classified material, where anyone could have accessed it?

Biden should be hoping he is forced out via the 25th - and not tried and convicted for high crimes and misdemeanors.

Back up a moment. Where am I defending him? I think you are just copying my words.

I have stated point blank, his treatment of classified material is careless and reckless, and his response to questions (I have no regrets) is cavalier at best. Perhaps you can show a similar “defense” of Trump by you?

You said this: Trump, as president, had the right to classify and remove any documents he wanted. Biden, dating back as far a Senator, did NOT. He is guilty of a crime.

This is kind of interesting….apparently elected lawmakers automatically have a top level security clearance, the same as the president and VP, which means the same ability to access material and bring material to their offices. So in that regard, I don’t see how any crime was committed. The point at which it departs from appropriate and legal is packing them up and taking them home particularly after he left office. Again, no different than the rules governing Trump. Once they leave office all access that is part of that office ends.

Kind of like Trump….hmmm?

I’m obviously the last one to be a spelling Nazi….but, if you are going to call people ”libtards” then don’t be a tard and misspell your missive.

Who specifically is defending him? In news account after news account, I’m seeing some pretty harsh criticism, including from fellow Dems.

When it comes to “fully accessible” I don’t any difference whether it is Hunter Biden (despite all you unsubstantiated crap about him) and anyone else not cleared to access that material.

Are you ok then, with Trumps reckless handling of classified material, where anyone could have accessed it?
Guilty%20get%20Gabby-M.jpg

Forum List

Back