Breaking News: Obama Announces Plan To Release Another 17 Gitmo Jihadists

they call it "illegal" because that not only spits on Bush but spits on our Military at the same time. so they get two hates off their chest with one spit. UnAmercan is what it is

How does being opposed to Bush's unnecessary invasion of Iraq equate to "spits on our Military" exactly? And who is it, precisely, that "hates" the military in your estimation?
Tell me will you start counting soldiers deaths again, when Trump is sworn in as president?

We stopped counting? We have no idea how many American soldiers die? I won't be able to find this information? :lol:

Riiiiiiggghtt.
It's not front page news anymore, because you can't use our great soldiers as a political pawn anymore. Let a republican back in office and it will be front page news again. Liberals are disgusting people.

It's not front page news because we aren't losing soldiers everyday.

It quit being front page news as soon as Obama took office and you know it.

In a time of war, this is something a true constitutional natural born citizen president would never do. Unfortunately, we have a president ineligible for Article 2 Section 1 who waa born without sole allegiance to America and its founding principles, a person who should have never been elected. This is proof he stands with the enemy as he said he would if the winds changed in an ugly direction.

Obama White House to Release Another 17 Gitmo Jihadists So They Can Kill More Americans - The Gateway Pundit
You pants shitters didn't want them tried and convicted in court and sent to a supermax. You bleeved they had magic superpowers which would have been activated if they set foot on US soil.

Dumbasses.

You are the dumbass if you think the towns where they put them in a supermax won;t become a target for the Islamist Jihadists.

In a time of war, this is something a true constitutional natural born citizen president would never do. Unfortunately, we have a president ineligible for Article 2 Section 1 who waa born without sole allegiance to America and its founding principles, a person who should have never been elected. This is proof he stands with the enemy as he said he would if the winds changed in an ugly direction.

Obama White House to Release Another 17 Gitmo Jihadists So They Can Kill More Americans - The Gateway Pundit
You pants shitters didn't want them tried and convicted in court and sent to a supermax. You bleeved they had magic superpowers which would have been activated if they set foot on US soil.

Dumbasses.

You are the dumbass if you think the towns where they put them in a supermax won;t become a target for the Islamist Jihadists.
You need to man up.

And exactly how would these jihadists know which supermax their lovers were in?

And supermax prisons are in extremely isolated locations. Some guys with headwear and RPGs would kind of stick out.

Go get a testosterone shot.

Link to the declaration of war, please.

Congress has not made a declaration of war since 1941. I sure am glad that we didn't really have Korean War and a Vietnam War, aren't you?

Did we imprison Korean or Vietnam war soldiers for over a decade without a trial?

We didn't have to. Korea ended with a truce and we withdrew from Vietnam.

A simple no would have sufficed. It's long past time to close GITMO. Give these people a trial and then, if guilty, put them in Federal prison.

That way the Islamist terrorists will find it a lot easier to attack the towns in the US where the federal prison is. They can't get to Gitmo.

You expecting a prison break?

Dumbasses.

You need to man up.

And exactly how would these jihadists know which supermax their lovers were in?

And supermax prisons are in extremely isolated locations. Some guys with headwear and RPGs would kind of stick out.

Go get a testosterone shot.

So is Gitmo in an isolated location.

They didn't have a problem in San Bernadino did they? I worry about my fellow Americans, you worry about Muslim pieces of shit. That says a lot about you.

Congress has not made a declaration of war since 1941. I sure am glad that we didn't really have Korean War and a Vietnam War, aren't you?

Did we imprison Korean or Vietnam war soldiers for over a decade without a trial?

A simple no would have sufficed. It's long past time to close GITMO. Give these people a trial and then, if guilty, put them in Federal prison.

That way the Islamist terrorists will find it a lot easier to attack the towns in the US where the federal prison is. They can't get to Gitmo.

You expecting a prison break?

No, just terrorist attacks on soft civilian centers near supermax prisons..

Why is every right wing post based on a lie? I wouldn't be surprised if they became radicalized after so long being unlawfully imprisoned, but they are innocent of any crimes, and should have been released long ago.

It is not unlawful to take prisoners during a time of war, dipshit!

They are countries, not a group of Jihadist avowing to no country but their own radical movement. It is not the same. Once we left those Wars were they blowing up our buildings or airliners??????????? No they weren't as we would have had a COUNTRY to attack.

Either way.........it is a War against a group of people and you know it..................In regards to LIBYA..........Where was the approval for action from Congress??????? He didn't get it now did he................Under Bush..............He got approval to go in..............

Your side is Hypocritical to the core...............

And Obama has been the boss for 7 years...............when will your side own up to his policies..............NEVER.........because they suck and you know it.

It is not unlawful to take prisoners during a time of war, dipshit!

We don't owe them a trial..........They are not citizens..............

Many released were found and killed right back on the battlefield.......................

The only option to people like you when we go to War with a leader like Obama is to TAKE NO PRISONERS ANYMORE.

SCARED TO DEATH !!!!!

the new RW political platform ..

Personally, I say release them.

At 35,000 feet above the Atlantic. If Allah loves them.............they will live...........if not.........

:lalala:

But that is just me..........whine about that.......

SCARED TO DEATH !!!!!

the new RW political platform ..
LOL

Same tactic over and over again.............and they actually believe we gave a shit the first time.

You misrepresent fear for someone who just wants our enemies dead...............

Posted while hiding under the bed sniveling in fear..............OMG.

He's emptying GITMO.

Which is better.......capturing them and putting them in prison....or blowing them into steaming gut-piles after they're released and have murdered a bunch of people?

Would have been better to just shoot em in the head. 50 cents for a bullet, or taking care of them for 10 years and just releasing them.
Which is cheaper?

I watched some RW dolt question the feds last night about vetting refugees ... the first words out of his mouth were ..

THE PEOPLE ARE SCARED TO DEATH !

UH, NO ... the people aren't ... just the RW pussies.

2d0zwif.jpg

These rubes. I just served them some shit from my pants and they ate it.

I watched some RW dolt question the feds last night about vetting refugees ... the first words out of his mouth were ..

THE PEOPLE ARE SCARED TO DEATH !

UH, NO ... the people aren't ... just the RW pussies.
Wrong period.....................when you figure out the difference let me know..................

Your sides propaganda is nothing new.

The Gnu Right reminds me of Dr. Smith from Lost in Space. Running to and fro, wrists flapping, shrieking like a woman.

In a time of war, this is something a true constitutional natural born citizen president would never do.

You mean follow the constitution? Remember, imprisoning someone without trial, charges or conviction isn't exactly constitutional.

Those people are enemy combatants, not convenience store robbers. They are not entitled to constitutional protections.

Damn, you libs are stupid.

Forum List

Back