Breaking News: Obama Announces Plan To Release Another 17 Gitmo Jihadists

It's Obama's version of the Catch and Release Program for Terrorists!

Do you have any proof they are terrorists that will hold up in a court of law?

If so, try them and sentence them to a defined period of imprisonment
They are sitting in Gitmo. That is proof.
What crime did they commit they should be in jail?

Innocent until proven guilty

Prove they are guilty or let them go....It is the American way
Guilty of what?

So you don't know what they are guilty of, but have no problem locking them up for an indefinite period of time?
Why do they have to be guilty of anything? What were German and Japanese POWs guilty of?

Guilty of what?

So you don't know what they are guilty of, but have no problem locking them up for an indefinite period of time?
Why do they have to be guilty of anything? What were German and Japanese POWs guilty of?

We did not hold them for a decade.

You never heard of Nuremberg?

Guilty of what?

We did not hold them for a decade.

You never heard of Nuremberg?
The war didnt last for a decade either. Is there some time limit you can hold POWs for?
Nuremberg was a trial for genocide against the top perpetrators in the Nazi regime. It had nothing to do with the war itself.
Wow, it must really suck to have such a poor education. You really just cannot understand anything because there are these vasts areas of ignorance that you have to fill in with your imagination. Which would be OK except on a message board you're shown consistently to be ignorant and foolish.

They should have been released a decade ago

Obama said he would close Gitmo and Congress blocked him. Now he is slowly draining the population so there is no purpose for keeping it open

you fricken libs, these people are not like convenience store robbers, they are not entitled to constitutional protections. they are enemy combatants. They were trying to kill YOU and ME. They still want to kill YOU and ME.

I do agree that they should have all had a military tribunal by now and either been locked up for life or sent home. Why hasn't Obama made that happen? Why did he trade 4 of the worst for one deserter? Whose side is obozo really on?

gitmo.jpg

Merry Christmas America--------------I just released more Islamic terrorists who are intending to kill you. But don't despair, My AG will file a suit against them if they kill you.

Don't forget about Ebola

Ebola will kill you, terrorists will kill you, accidents will kill you. You can do things to prevent ebola and terrorists.

Republicans pissed themselves over Ebola and pissed themselves over Syrian refugees

Their response to Ebola was block everyone from Africa, their response to terrorism is block all Muslims

How cowardly can you get?

They should have been released a decade ago

Obama said he would close Gitmo and Congress blocked him. Now he is slowly draining the population so there is no purpose for keeping it open

you fricken libs, these people are not like convenience store robbers, they are not entitled to constitutional protections. they are enemy combatants. They were trying to kill YOU and ME. They still want to kill YOU and ME.

I do agree that they should have all had a military tribunal by now and either been locked up for life or sent home. Why hasn't Obama made that happen? Why did he trade 4 of the worst for one deserter? Whose side is obozo really on?
Every human is entitled to constitutional protections...that is why we wrote them

Merry Christmas America--------------I just released more Islamic terrorists who are intending to kill you. But don't despair, My AG will file a suit against them if they kill you.

Don't forget about Ebola

Ebola will kill you, terrorists will kill you, accidents will kill you. You can do things to prevent ebola and terrorists.

Republicans pissed themselves over Ebola and pissed themselves over Syrian refugees

Their response to Ebola was block everyone from Africa, their response to terrorism is block all Muslims

How cowardly can you get?

Its called being aware of dangers and protecting our people from them. Only the truly stupid (and liberals) ignore known dangers.

Every human is entitled to constitutional protections...that is why we wrote them

nice sentiment, but totally misplaced. Yes, the founders of this nation believed that all humans are entitled to basic freedoms, but they were also aware that they could only protect and guarantee those freedoms in this country.

No matter how much you libs wish it was otherwise, the US constitution only applies to people who are either US citizens or are in this country legally.

In a time of war, this is something a true constitutional natural born citizen president would never do. Unfortunately, we have a president ineligible for Article 2 Section 1 who waa born without sole allegiance to America and its founding principles, a person who should have never been elected. This is proof he stands with the enemy as he said he would if the winds changed in an ugly direction.

Obama White House to Release Another 17 Gitmo Jihadists So They Can Kill More Americans - The Gateway Pundit
As bad as it may sound, it is better letting them go than letting them on American soil(stateside). If we let them stateside(trial in civilian courts, imprisonment in civilian prisons), they win then...

In a time of war, this is something a true constitutional natural born citizen president would never do. Unfortunately, we have a president ineligible for Article 2 Section 1 who waa born without sole allegiance to America and its founding principles, a person who should have never been elected. This is proof he stands with the enemy as he said he would if the winds changed in an ugly direction.

Obama White House to Release Another 17 Gitmo Jihadists So They Can Kill More Americans - The Gateway Pundit
As bad as it may sound, it is better letting them go than letting them on American soil(stateside). If we let them stateside(trial in civilian courts, imprisonment in civilian prisons), they win then...

They should never be given civilian trials, they are war criminals and should have been tried by military tribunals years ago. I blame Bush and Obama for letting this stew for so long.

nice sentiment, but totally misplaced. Yes, the founders of this nation believed that all humans are entitled to basic freedoms, but they were also aware that they could only protect and guarantee those freedoms in this country.

No matter how much you libs wish it was otherwise, the US constitution only applies to people who are either US citizens or are in this country legally.

No
The U.S. Constitution defines how government must behave.
Our founding fathers would be ashamed

They should never be given civilian trials, they are war criminals and should have been tried by military tribunals years ago. I blame Bush and Obama for letting this stew for so long.
Give them a fucking trial
Civilian or military

If they are guilty....define a sentence
If they are innocent ...let them go

No
You know you're wrong, Terrorists should be left on the "battlefield", that's the only real justice in the real world.

Civilian or military

So you're saying a slap on the wrist dumbass

No

Yes, it does. The government of the USA. The constitutional rights apply to the USA, what is it about that that you don't understand?

Civilian or military

why hasn't Obama done that? he has had 7 years.

No

Yes, it does. The government of the USA. The constitutional rights apply to the USA, what is it about that that you don't understand?
It applies to those we prosecute and detain

Civilian or military

why hasn't Obama done that? he has had 7 years.
I agree...Obama is a pussy

Try them or set them free

Forum List

Back