Breaking News: Obama Announces Plan To Release Another 17 Gitmo Jihadists

"Obama Announces Plan To Release Another 17 Gitmo Jihadists"

Wrong.

Those are detainees unlawfully held by the Bush administration – the consequence of Bush's incompetence and failure to indict and try the detainees, the direct result of Bush's failed, illegal wars.

It's yet another Bush mess the president is forced to clean up.

And should the detainees be released – in accordance with the Constitution and rule of law – and should they commit an act of terror, that's solely on Bush, not the president or anyone else.
That fails as a shitstorm of misinformation and fallacy.
We dont try prisoners of war, which is what these people are.

Wrong.

Those are detainees unlawfully held by the Bush administration – the consequence of Bush's incompetence and failure to indict and try the detainees, the direct result of Bush's failed, illegal wars.

And should the detainees be released – in accordance with the Constitution and rule of law – and should they commit an act of terror, that's solely on Bush, not the president or anyone else.

Obama has been President for 7 years and you still blame Bush. It really doesn't get any more pathetic than that. What is even more sickening is the fact that you call the invasion of Iraq illegal. The US Congress voted to give Bush the authority to attack Iraq and the UN agreed they were in material breach of the UN mandated cease fire.

And, if they commit an act of terror or rejoin Al queda or join ISIS it will be on solely on Obama. They can't do any harm as long as they are in Gitmo. They are POW's and should be released when there are no more attacks on Americans by there fellow JIhadists.

Even a damned fool know this is nothing but an attempt by Obama to save face on his campaign promise to close Gitmo during his first year in office.

they call it "illegal" because that not only spits on Bush but spits on our Military at the same time. so they get two hates off their chest with one spit. UnAmercan is what it is

How does being opposed to Bush's unnecessary invasion of Iraq equate to "spits on our Military" exactly? And who is it, precisely, that "hates" the military in your estimation?
Tell me will you start counting soldiers deaths again, when Trump is sworn in as president?

We won't have to do that. It was front page news and the lead on the MSM news when Bush was President. Once Obama was elected we had to hunt for it. I am sure it will be back on the front pages if Trump, or any other Republican is elected President.

Why is every right wing post based on a lie? I wouldn't be surprised if they became radicalized after so long being unlawfully imprisoned, but they are innocent of any crimes, and should have been released long ago.

It is not unlawful to take prisoners during a time of war, dipshit!

Link to the declaration of war, please.

Congress has not made a declaration of war since 1941. I sure am glad that we didn't really have Korean War and a Vietnam War, aren't you?

Did we imprison Korean or Vietnam war soldiers for over a decade without a trial?

Wrong.

Obama has been President for 7 years and you still blame Bush. It really doesn't get any more pathetic than that. What is even more sickening is the fact that you call the invasion of Iraq illegal. The US Congress voted to give Bush the authority to attack Iraq and the UN agreed they were in material breach of the UN mandated cease fire.

And, if they commit an act of terror or rejoin Al queda or join ISIS it will be on solely on Obama. They can't do any harm as long as they are in Gitmo. They are POW's and should be released when there are no more attacks on Americans by there fellow JIhadists.

Even a damned fool know this is nothing but an attempt by Obama to save face on his campaign promise to close Gitmo during his first year in office.

they call it "illegal" because that not only spits on Bush but spits on our Military at the same time. so they get two hates off their chest with one spit. UnAmercan is what it is

How does being opposed to Bush's unnecessary invasion of Iraq equate to "spits on our Military" exactly? And who is it, precisely, that "hates" the military in your estimation?
Tell me will you start counting soldiers deaths again, when Trump is sworn in as president?

We stopped counting? We have no idea how many American soldiers die? I won't be able to find this information? :lol:

Riiiiiiggghtt.

sure did not take long for the muslime/terrorist lovers to show their traitorist side. :up:

Wrong.

We stopped counting? We have no idea how many American soldiers die? I won't be able to find this information? :lol:

Riiiiiiggghtt.
It's not front page news anymore, because you can't use our great soldiers as a political pawn anymore. Let a republican back in office and it will be front page news again. Liberals are disgusting people.

Why is every right wing post based on a lie? I wouldn't be surprised if they became radicalized after so long being unlawfully imprisoned, but they are innocent of any crimes, and should have been released long ago.

Congress has not made a declaration of war since 1941. I sure am glad that we didn't really have Korean War and a Vietnam War, aren't you?

Did we imprison Korean or Vietnam war soldiers for over a decade without a trial?

We didn't have to. Korea ended with a truce and we withdrew from Vietnam.

Obama is the Terrorist in Chief. His beloved Reverend Wright is a Muslim preaching hate and carnage

-Geaux

Is this thread a parody making fun of RWnuts and the crazy shit they say?

If it is, good job!

Actually it is a thread to expose the LWNJ's that support terrorists. It is working to perfection.

Thanks for playing along. Your post fits the parody format perfectly.

As does your blind support of ISIS and Obama.

A simple no would have sufficed. It's long past time to close GITMO. Give these people a trial and then, if guilty, put them in Federal prison.

Riiiiiiggghtt.
It's not front page news anymore, because you can't use our great soldiers as a political pawn anymore. Let a republican back in office and it will be front page news again. Liberals are disgusting people.

It's not front page news because we aren't losing soldiers everyday.

Did the Korean or Vietnam War last a decade? Did we ever try any POWs?
As usual Sybytch chimes in with stupid irrelevance.

A simple no would have sufficed. It's long past time to close GITMO. Give these people a trial and then, if guilty, put them in Federal prison.
And if found innocent? We just let them walk?

Riiiiiiggghtt.

It's not front page news because we aren't losing soldiers everyday.
More soldiers died in Afghanistan under Obama than Bush, but unless you look it up you wouldn't know it.

In a time of war, this is something a true constitutional natural born citizen president would never do. Unfortunately, we have a president ineligible for Article 2 Section 1 who waa born without sole allegiance to America and its founding principles, a person who should have never been elected. This is proof he stands with the enemy as he said he would if the winds changed in an ugly direction.

Obama White House to Release Another 17 Gitmo Jihadists So They Can Kill More Americans - The Gateway Pundit
You pants shitters didn't want them tried and convicted in court and sent to a supermax. You bleeved they had magic superpowers which would have been activated if they set foot on US soil.

Dumbasses.

In a time of war, this is something a true constitutional natural born citizen president would never do. Unfortunately, we have a president ineligible for Article 2 Section 1 who waa born without sole allegiance to America and its founding principles, a person who should have never been elected. This is proof he stands with the enemy as he said he would if the winds changed in an ugly direction.

Obama White House to Release Another 17 Gitmo Jihadists So They Can Kill More Americans - The Gateway Pundit
You pants shitters didn't want them tried and convicted in court and sent to a supermax. You bleeved they had magic superpowers which would have been activated if they set foot on US soil.

Dumbasses.

You could be right, but I think it's more likely that it was just one more way to oppose what Obama wanted to do. Opposition to our president, no matter if it was good for the country or not , has been enough for them to oppose everything.

If there was anything to hold them on, surely they would have been tried by now.
They were captured on the battlefield.............aka prisoners of a War that is still ongoing.............just because they are not formally part of a country to country War doesn't mean they aren't prisoners of War.

Our Troops don't stop to take evidence and DNA samples, or put up crime scenes on the battlefield...................That isn't their purpose or job.....................and is completely different to the rights of citizens in this country to a trial.

Your statement is BS.

If they are prisoners of war, they would have had to be treated according to the Geneva Convention.

Not if they aren't part of a standing army.
They are considered unlawful enemy combatants and dont fit under the GC.

Guantánamo Public Memory Project – Difference between Enemy Combatants and Prisoners of War

Wrong.

This is one of the more humorous ones. LoneLaugher (i can do this all day if you want me to)

That way the Islamist terrorists will find it a lot easier to attack the towns in the US where the federal prison is. They can't get to Gitmo.

Forum List

Back