Breaking news: Obama takes vacation! Republicans outraged!

BREAKING- Children being beheaded in Iraq; US troops sent in at the risk of their lives while Obama golfs.

You're such a troll piece of shit. You just finished saying this in another thread:

We have no business there.. NONE.. It's Bush rewind and yet the Zombie squad is here cheering their lunatic on.. Amazing.

BREAKING- Children being beheaded in Iraq; US troops sent in at the risk of their lives while Obama golfs.

You're such a troll piece of shit. You just finished saying this in another thread:

We have no business there.. NONE.. It's Bush rewind and yet the Zombie squad is here cheering their lunatic on.. Amazing.

That's exactly right you rim stuffed freak.. NO BUSINESS THERE.. Let the humanitarian organizations along with the UN rescue people who are in need of it..

yawn.....democrats are so desperate for a distraction from Obama record they'll say anything.

Nobody gives a shit what this incompetent boob does on his vacation. But it would be nice if he stopped showing the world what an effeminate pansy he is....

20131230_obamagirlyohmy_zps11472980.jpg

OBAMA_MOMJEANS_FEMALEBIKEjgfla.jpg
obama3_zps4b9ecc38.jpg
14233978554_60cac5a83a_b.jpg
alg_barack_obama_milkshake.jpg
obama-dog_1653699c.jpg
obama_sissy.jpg.w300h450.jpg
SissyObamaWrist.jpg
Obama_digging.jpg
obamaflinch.jpg
late_night_jimmy_fallon_barack_obama_thumb%25255B8%25255D.jpg

obama-workout.jpg
:lol::lol::eusa_eh:

Wow, I haven't seen some of those pictures.. He's creepy ghey..

LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

That's exactly right you rim stuffed freak.. NO BUSINESS THERE.. Let the humanitarian organizations along with the UN rescue people who are in need of it..
Then why the comment about children being beheaded while Obama golfs?

It is my understanding that Obama is the first president to ever take vacation.

What the hell are we paying him for.

Can not handle the simple facts as Obama goes off to play golf, children are beheaded, are you saying it is not true?

The far left will do all they can to protect this president and they can not admit to being voting for worse than Bush twice.

Can not handle the simple facts as Obama goes off to play golf, children are beheaded, are you saying it is not true?

The far left will do all they can to protect this president and they can not admit to being voting for worse than Bush twice.

So? How is it our problem?

Wasn't Ghaddafi killing innocent people throughout Reagan and Bush's terms in office? Is that Reagan and Bush's fault?

It is my understanding that Obama is the first president to ever take vacation.

What the hell are we paying him for.

Not what we heard from the far left from 2000 -2009.

My how times change and the memories get erased for new far left propaganda.
Would you like to compare Obama and Bush vacation days? :lol:

Wasn't Bush on vacation for 1/3 of his presidency?

give it up already

you snob/Obama butt kissers today were the ones whining about his vacations back when Bush was President

and they went to THEIR HOME

not Hawaii every year for 17 DAYS

the Obama's have forgotten they EVEN own a home..why should they bother when they can hose us

Since you have mentioned both President Bush and President Obama with regard to their time away from the WH, and criticized only one, I'm thinkin' both sides should be presented to some extent, in kinda Faux News unfair and unbalanced manner.

Wow, Obama has the audacity to vacation for 17 straight days in Hawaii...OH THE HUMANITY! The American people deserve better. (one side observed)

Now what would you say if Obama had spent 42 straight days away from the WH? I'd bet you'd be frothing at the mouth with moral indignation, huh Steph!

But of course Obama has never done that, but his predecessor did that very thing when he camped out at his ranch in Crawford, TX in 2005. During that time in Crawford, Bush visited the Pueblo El Mirage RV and Golf Resort to boost his Medicare drug plan the day after Katrina destroyed the Gulf Coast, and waited a day or two more before going back to his job.

The Bush vacation and "retreat" time during his eight years in the WH totaled 977 days or 1/3 of his presidency; 490 days in Crawford, TX and 487 days at Camp David.

I'm not trying to make a moral equivalency argument here at all, just pointing out the contrasts between the two Presidents you mentioned and your implication of single sided malfeasance. I don't know if 17 days a year is too much vacation for a sitting President, but I do know that a President who is away from the WH for 977 days in 8 years for vacations and "retreats" is grossly inexcusable and indefensible. To attack one with far less time away from his job and ignoring the other is hypocritical!

give it up already

you snob/Obama butt kissers today were the ones whining about his vacations back when Bush was President

and they went to THEIR HOME

not Hawaii every year for 17 DAYS

the Obama's have forgotten they EVEN own a home..why should they bother when they can hose us

Since you have mentioned both President Bush and President Obama with regard to their time away from the WH, and criticized only one, I'm thinkin' both sides should be presented to some extent, in kinda Faux News unfair and unbalanced manner.

Wow, Obama has the audacity to vacation for 17 straight days in Hawaii...OH THE HUMANITY! The American people deserve better. (one side observed)

Now what would you say if Obama had spent 42 straight days away from the WH? I'd bet you'd be frothing at the mouth with moral indignation, huh Steph!

But of course Obama has never done that, but his predecessor did that very thing when he camped out at his ranch in Crawford, TX in 2005. During that time in Crawford, Bush visited the Pueblo El Mirage RV and Golf Resort to boost his Medicare drug plan the day after Katrina destroyed the Gulf Coast, and waited a day or two more before going back to his job.

The Bush vacation and "retreat" time during his eight years in the WH totaled 977 days or 1/3 of his presidency; 490 days in Crawford, TX and 487 days at Camp David.

I'm not trying to make a moral equivalency argument here at all, just pointing out the contrasts between the two Presidents you mentioned and your implication of single sided malfeasance. I don't know if 17 days a year is too much vacation for a sitting President, but I do know that a President who is away from the WH for 977 days in 8 years for vacations and "retreats" is grossly inexcusable and indefensible. To attack one with far less time away from his job and ignoring the other is hypocritical!

oh the hell you're not
now, I'm not trying to make a moral equivalency argument, oh no not I.
wow give yourself a medal

Breaking news! Obama restarts the Iraq War and then goes on vacation!

Forum List

Back