Breaking News: Racist Xenophobes turn buses with immigrant children away

Not at all, Harry. I have known dozens of people who have birth certificates from other countries. Yet, they were legal US citizens. Just how much, and which parts of the Constitution do you want to do away with?

then they went through the process to become citizens didnt they?...i like the way you wont answer that question.....thats twice now....

Harry, you simply can not be this obtuse. The only way that the government has the legal authority to deport these people is to find them guilty in a court of law of having entered the USA illegally.

that is not the question that is being asked though is it?....thats the third time you avoided a simple yes or no question.....want to go for a 4th?....

According to the law of the land, no. you did not steal. Now, if we did not have a Constitutional guarantee of a trial by jury, I could just turn you in to the Gestapo, and they could shoot you, based on my word for it.

are you serious?.....no i did not steal just because i was not caught?...wow you have a warped sense of right and wrong....

Harry, stick to your day job. Don't even think about going to law school.

if you say so Vandal.....so as long as you dont get caught....you did not commit a crime....got ya....

..and also according to the law of the land. Get over it. O.J. Simpson is innocent of murder, according to the law, and can not be penalized for that crime.

Vandal a question.....if i killed someone right in front of you and you did not want to get involved so you kept quiet and i was not arrested......did i kill that person or not?....

Harry, do you even understand that nobody in this country is guilty until convicted according to law?

Vandal.....did i kill the fucker or not?.....you were there remember?....now regardless if i was arrested or not.......you witnessed it... did i commit murder or not?...

then they went through the process to become citizens didnt they?...i like the way you wont answer that question.....thats twice now....

Harry, you simply can not be this obtuse. The only way that the government has the legal authority to deport these people is to find them guilty in a court of law of having entered the USA illegally.

that is not the question that is being asked though is it?....thats the third time you avoided a simple yes or no question.....want to go for a 4th?....

First of all, I DID answer your question. I told you that you are not guilty until a court has found you guilty. Secondly, I am finding it increasingly unrewarding having a conversation with someone who does not understand the simplest 8th grade Civics about the balance of power of the three branches of government. So, Adios, Harry.

First of all, I DID answer your question. I told you that you are not guilty until a court has found you guilty. Secondly, I am finding it increasingly unrewarding having a conversation with someone who does not understand the simplest 8th grade Civics about the balance of power of the three branches of government. So, Adios, Harry.

:lol:...you answered shit....cant answer so you run....hey see ya later Vandal....:lol:

This photo sums up the problem with Central Americans toward U. S. taxpayers.

illegal_beatch.jpg

This independent voter suggests we follow the example set by third world governments for dealing with "third worlders." Shoot to kill at the border. That should stop the influx of illegals in a couple days.

marinestrainforborderduty-63-20121008-313.jpg

If liberals want to help these people so much, let them buy the return bus tickets. Folks, this is not my problem, nor America's.

This is the price to be paid when people have children they can not afford. It is part of the over-population problem, and there is no kind way to deal with it. This is why it is called "hard-ball politics." It is very unpleasant. So, are we going to preserve our American heritage of Washington, Jefferson, Adams, and Franklin or shall we replace them with Madero, Zapata, Carranza, and Villa?

Sorry, no easy choices here. Remember 50,000 Hispanics turn voting age every month in the United States. Pundit says 50,000 Hispanic citizens turn 18 and become eligible to vote every month | PolitiFact Texas Soon Democrats will win the general election before they even nominate a candidate. :eek:

So you've been down to the bus and offered to take some of them in ?

What do you think? Were you there protesting?

I think you're probably like most liberals who have a big mouth, but then want other taxpayers to take care of the problem for them.

This s not a "liberal or conservative" issue. I think you are an alarmist, who does not think with your head, but allows emotion to dictate your actions as well as your statements.

As a native and lifelong, tax paying, Californian, I voted for Prop 187, which would have never needed consideration had it not been for Reagan and his amnesty fiasco as president back in the 80's. Of course it was ruled "unconstitutional".

Protesting the arrival of 140 undocumented women and children by wearing flags and throwing a public tatrum while literally thousands come in daily, will accomplish exactly what?

The bigger problem will not change without the government changing its methods of managing illegal immigration.

My guess us that if these were not immigrants from Central America, but instead were blond haired, blue eyed, eastern European immigrants, this would not even get your attention.

Last edited:

I think you're probably like most liberals who have a big mouth, but then want other taxpayers to take care of the problem for them.

This s not a "liberal or conservative" issue. I think you are an alarmist, who does not think with your head, but allows emotion to dictate your actions as well as your statements.

As a native and lifelong, tax paying, Californian, I voted for Prop 187, which would have never needed consideration had it not been for Reagan and his amnesty fiasco as president back in the 80's. Of course it was ruled "unconstitutional".

Protesting the arrival of 140 undocumented women and children by wearing flags and throwing a public tatrum while literally thousands come in daily, will accomplish exactly what?

The bigger problem will not change without the government changing its methods of managing illegal immigration.

My guess us that if these were not immigrants from Central America, but instead were blond haired, blue eyed, eastern European immigrants, this would not even get your attention.

it would if there were 3-5 million illegal eastern Europeans here.....

I'm beginning to think this whole deal was PLANNED

Think about it, all of a sudden we are hit with these waves of people

who paid for them to come, why isn't their country doing anything about it?

our government is paying to fly them all over our country to let them lose with a nod a wink they need to show up for a court date

youbet

Last edited:
Protesters Block Bus Carrying Immigrants | NBC Southern California

Sickening.

I'm ashamed of my old state.

A Riverside County town greeted a group of undocumented immigrants transferred into the city Tuesday by blocking the road to prevent the federal bus carrying them from entering a U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility.

Officials say the first group out of an estimated 140 total was flown from detention facilities in Texas to San Diego, then taken by bus to Murrieta, where some local residents camped out to protest beginning early in the morning.

When the buses arrived just after 2 p.m., a vocal group of protesters carrying signs and draped in American flags blocked the buses filled with families who were detained after entering the the country illegally in Texas.

These racist fuckers with their American flags have no clue what it is to be a real American.

Breaking News: hazelnut, another brainwashed dupe of cultural Marxism, spews invective like a slogan-spouting moonbat at Americans fed up with lefty's premeditated deconstruction of their nation's sovereignty. hazelnut, a congenital retard and a morally bankrupt barbarian, is known for his hatred of America and its founding political ethos, a braying jackass who pretends his leftist, politically correct claptrap is the essence of liberty, tolerance and love. He’s just another lying, hypocritical, two-bit-punk, statist bootlick.

Shut. The. Hell. Up. You. Insidious. Morally. And. Intellectually. Bankrupt. Two. Bit. Punk. Imbecile.

Protesters Block Bus Carrying Immigrants | NBC Southern California

Sickening.

I'm ashamed of my old state.

A Riverside County town greeted a group of undocumented immigrants transferred into the city Tuesday by blocking the road to prevent the federal bus carrying them from entering a U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility.

Officials say the first group out of an estimated 140 total was flown from detention facilities in Texas to San Diego, then taken by bus to Murrieta, where some local residents camped out to protest beginning early in the morning.

When the buses arrived just after 2 p.m., a vocal group of protesters carrying signs and draped in American flags blocked the buses filled with families who were detained after entering the the country illegally in Texas.

These racist fuckers with their American flags have no clue what it is to be a real American.

Breaking News: hazelnut, another brainwashed dupe of cultural Marxism, spews invective like a slogan-spouting moonbat at Americans fed up with lefty's premeditated deconstruction of their nation's sovereignty. hazelnut, a congenital retard and a morally bankrupt barbarian, is known for his hatred of America and its founding political ethos, a braying jackass who pretends his leftist, politically correct claptrap is the essence of liberty, tolerance and love. He’s just another lying, hypocritical, two-bit-punk, statist bootlick.

LOL Now don't hold back..

I just love how anything anyone does today that goes against the leftist ideology is automatically slurred with racist undertones and then these sleazy race pimps wonder why we don't give a shit if they call us a racist or not??? It no longer holds any fucking meaning.. You llibrul pimp dadas did that.

our government is paying to fly them all over our country to let them lose with a nod a wink they need to show up for a court date

youbet

That many children don't get here by accident. There are people who need to be held accountable.

youbet

That many children don't get here by accident. There are people who need to be held accountable.

not according to these liberals, I'm just shocked they have nothing to say but, oh well
and we wonder why this government is walking all over us..

Border Patrol Agent - Obama admin. aiding abetting facilitating the

[ame=http://youtu.be/fCaW7FivKA4]Border Patrol Agent - Obama admin. aiding abetting facilitating the smuggling of illegals into US - YouTube[/ame]

Published on Jun 29, 2014

New Obama Policy, Not Law, Orders Border Agents to Not Deport Illegal Aliens! From August 23rd, 2013! The Obama administration issued a policy late last week telling immigration agents to try not to arrest and deport illegal immigrant .

AmericasVoiceNow.org | facebook.com/AmericasVoiceNow The .
[ame=http://youtu.be/fgORPegzSPk]New Obama Policy, Not Law, Orders Border Agents to Not Deport Illegal Aliens! - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back