Breaking News: Racist Xenophobes turn buses with immigrant children away

Now these are the Hispanics that I know, finally showing up in Murietta.

Pro-Amnesty Crowd Burns American Flag at Murrieta on 4th of July

MURRIETA -- An American flag has reportedly been burned by pro-amnesty protesters near the Murrieta Border Patrol station on America’s Independence Day.

pro-amnesty demonstrators called her a "f***ing whore" i Spanish, and shouted, "F*** America!"
These are the same people so offended by the sight of American flags on Cinco de Mayo.

The US must send most of the children back, but it will take time and BIG money,

The same money used to fly them around the country could be used to fly them south.

Couple of hundred flights and the word will get out to keep your children safe at home, don't send them norte.
Except they're NOT safe at home.
That's why they come here.
Maybe the US should stop supporting dictators and death squads in Honduras and El Salvador?

Except they're NOT safe at home.

That's awful. Maybe we should help them?

Maybe the US should stop supporting dictators and death squads in Honduras and El Salvador?

Damn, that Obama's a bad ass.
He's a supporter of Truth, Justice, the American Way (and the CIA)

"llegal drug trade in Honduras has included trans-shipping of cocaine by the Nicaraguan Contras. Honduras is considered a major drug route to the US.[1] Smuggling is said to have increased after the US suspended anti-drug support following the 2009 Honduran coup d'état."

Illegal drug trade in Honduras - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

SOME folks (real deep thinkers) seem to imagine that this Republic (alone in the world) carries a responsibility to accept the diseased and unfortunate "masses" who would (understandably) seek to flee their own respective native lands.

Those same "deep thinkers" cannot imagine how this national display of largesse might have some significant (unintended) negative consequences TO this Republic.

The United States ALREADY grants amnesty and asylum to certain people who run away from oppression in their native lands.

Why this imposes on us the unimaginable costs associated with simply opening the gates without restricitions is not exactly explained by our deep thinking "progressive" pals.

SOME folks (real deep thinkers) seem to imagine that this Republic (alone in the world) carries a responsibility to accept the diseased and unfortunate "masses" who would (understandably) seek to flee their own respective native lands.

Those same "deep thinkers" cannot imagine how this national display of largesse might have some significant (unintended) negative consequences TO this Republic.

The United States ALREADY grants amnesty and asylum to certain people who run away from oppression in their native lands.

Why this imposes on us the unimaginable costs associated with simply opening the gates without restricitions is not exactly explained by our deep thinking "progressive" pals.
So what do our preeminent judicial philosophers have to say about the US instigation and recognition of a military coup in Honduras in 2009 that resulted in kidnapping a duly elected president and flying him out of the country, spiked drug sales and violence to record levels, turned one of its cities into the murder capital of the world, and forced thousands of young people into a choice between leaving their homeland or death?

"On 28 November 2010, the organisation WikiLeaks started releasing 251,287 confidential documents, which detail correspondence between the US State Department and US embassies around the world.

"Among this document figures a document written by US Ambassador Hugo Llorens, which details his knowledge about the events, which he considers to be a coup.

"The document itself gives an in-depth perspective of how the coup was planned, its outcome and what was the official Embassy declaration."

2009 Honduran coup d'état - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So what do our preeminent judicial philosophers have to say about the US instigation and recognition of a military coup in Honduras in 2009 that resulted in kidnapping a duly elected president and flying him out of the country, spiked drug sales and violence to record levels, turned one of its cities into the murder capital of the world, and forced thousands of young people into a choice between leaving their homeland or death?

"On 28 November 2010, the organisation WikiLeaks started releasing 251,287 confidential documents, which detail correspondence between the US State Department and US embassies around the world.

"Among this document figures a document written by US Ambassador Hugo Llorens, which details his knowledge about the events, which he considers to be a coup.

"The document itself gives an in-depth perspective of how the coup was planned, its outcome and what was the official Embassy declaration."

Let's say that Honduras underwent a coup. That doesn't establish that all people in Honduras are oppressed.

But even if that WERE true, the natural reaction to being oppressed at home is to flee one's home.

That means getting OUT of Honduras. What do they do?

They cross the border into the United States! Oh wait. Honduras doesn't have a border shared with the United States. So, the poor unfortunate fleeing Hondurans must flee to Mexico. THEN they choose to pass THROUGH Mexico to GET to the U.S. border.

Wonder why MEXICO doesn't assume the burden of sheltering and caring for their benighted poor refugee neighbors?

No. You don't.

Last edited:
I have read only one page of this nonsense, and find that the Right wants to:

1. Give the federal government the right to "shoot to kill' people who are committing a misdemeanor, without a trial.
2. Abandon the Constitutional guarantee of a trial with a jury of your peers, and simply round people up and ship them out of the country without them having been found guilty by a court of law.

Who would have known that the Right trusted the US government so much to give it that much power? Amazing!

hey Vandal have you made up your mind yet?.....if i kill someone in front of you did i commit murder or not?....or is it ONLY if a Court says i did?....

Way too easy. If you kill someone, you are a murderer Plain and simple.
When a court finds you guilty you are now a convicted murderer.

Let's say that Hondura underwent a coup. That doesn't establish that all people in Honduras are oppressed.

But even if that WERE true, the natural reaction to being oppressed at home is to flee one's home.

They cross the border into the United States! Oh wait. Honduras doesn't have a border shared with the United States. So, the poor unfortunate fleeing Hondurans must flee to Mexico. THEN they choose to pass THROUGH Mexico to GET to the U.S. border.

Wonder why MEXICO doesn't assume the burden of sheltering and caring for their benighted poor refugee neighbors?

No. You don't.

Don't change the facts. Zelaya gave himself permanent presidency with dictatorial powers. He was ordered removed by the Honduran supreme court. He may have been elected democratically but refused to leave office Undemocratically. Sort of what obama plans to do.

Let's say that Hondura underwent a coup. That doesn't establish that all people in Honduras are oppressed.

No. You don't.
Ask your NAFTA buddy Bill

http://www.cepr.net/documents/nafta-20-years-2014-02.pdf

Socialize the cost in order to privatize the profit, remember?

Last edited:

1. Give the federal government the right to "shoot to kill' people who are committing a misdemeanor, without a trial.
2. Abandon the Constitutional guarantee of a trial with a jury of your peers, and simply round people up and ship them out of the country without them having been found guilty by a court of law.

Who would have known that the Right trusted the US government so much to give it that much power? Amazing!

hey Vandal have you made up your mind yet?.....if i kill someone in front of you did i commit murder or not?....or is it ONLY if a Court says i did?....

Harry, I have answered you questions three times, and frankly, you are getting tiresome. I recommend that you enroll in your local Jr. high school and take Civics. Yes, you will be surrounded by 8th graders, but, you might learn something.

and i still notice that you wont say yes or no......i think any civics class in this country would be interested to know your answer also.....and im sure they would also think that you have a strange sense of reality when you tell them....no he did not commit murder BECAUSE....he wasnt caught and so no court convicted him....so no,that person he killed was in essence,not killed.....

Now these are the Hispanics that I know, finally showing up in Murietta.

Pro-Amnesty Crowd Burns American Flag at Murrieta on 4th of July

MURRIETA -- An American flag has reportedly been burned by pro-amnesty protesters near the Murrieta Border Patrol station on America’s Independence Day.

pro-amnesty demonstrators called her a "f***ing whore" i Spanish, and shouted, "F*** America!"
These are the same people so offended by the sight of American flags on Cinco de Mayo.

did you see any of your fellow Whities there too?.....how come you dont report on the Mexicans on the other side?.....they talked to them on the news.....i seen them....

Vandal claims he answered this 3 times....did you see it?.....because all i see is someone avoiding answering this question like you just did...

Protesters Block Bus Carrying Immigrants | NBC Southern California

Sickening.

I'm ashamed of my old state.

A Riverside County town greeted a group of undocumented immigrants transferred into the city Tuesday by blocking the road to prevent the federal bus carrying them from entering a U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility.

Officials say the first group out of an estimated 140 total was flown from detention facilities in Texas to San Diego, then taken by bus to Murrieta, where some local residents camped out to protest beginning early in the morning.

When the buses arrived just after 2 p.m., a vocal group of protesters carrying signs and draped in American flags blocked the buses filled with families who were detained after entering the the country illegally in Texas.

These racist fuckers with their American flags have no clue what it is to be a real American.

Meh, its California, we all know what a bunch of mouth breathing trailer park inbreads live there.

Vandal claims he answered this 3 times....did you see it?.....because all i see is someone avoiding answering this question like you just did...

Never saw a direct answer, I do believe he was try to infer that you are innocent till proven guilty in the eye of the law.

Harry, Not only are you tiresome, but you are getting to be a borderline stalker. You are now on "Ignore".

So what's wrong with turning illegal immigrants away? Anything?

They have to be processed through the system. Someone must find out exactly who they are, where they are from, if they have a legitimate claim to be in the country, if they are the victims of human traffickers on either side of the border, etc. etc. Once that has been sorted out legally, then they will be returned.

So what's wrong with turning illegal immigrants away? Anything?

They have to be processed through the system. Someone must find out exactly who they are, where they are from, if they have a legitimate claim to be in the country, if they are the victims of human traffickers on either side of the border, etc. etc. Once that has been sorted out legally, then they will be returned.

Except they don't get returned, do they? So why bother letting them in? Close the border and shoot to kill.

Forum List

Back