Breaking News: Racist Xenophobes turn buses with immigrant children away

1,000 people show up to Murrieta Town Hall meeting to discuss migrants

As some Murrieta residents are coming out of the Murrieta Mesa High School auditorium - packed to the brim with people - some of the pro-immigration folks are kind of challenging and taunting with an American flag the attendees that are there to protest the 140 illegal migrants that tried to be processed in Murrieta Tuesday, ultimately ending up in the Border Patrol Station in San Ysidro due to the Murrieta protest. Meantime, another headline is evolving Wednesday night: Murrieta, population 100,000, taking on the federal government.

"Do you have a handle - a real handle - on what this is costing us out of our pockets and please, use the word 'illegal aliens'. They came across here illegally," declared one outraged Murrieta citizen, amid applause and cheers.

Anger in Murrieta, as concerned residents pack a high school gymnasium to talk about two things: what happened Tuesday, when protesters prevented three busloads of illegal immigrants from being screened at a local Border Patrol checkpoint, and what the future holds.

"As of right now, is there another bus coming to our city? And where can I be to protest that bus from coming here?" Asked another citizen of Murrieta.

But this is a story that is fast becoming the tale of the little city that could. Little Murrieta, California - taking on the federal government and bringing to light what many say at the meeting is a broken federal immigration system.

"Here in Murrieta, we now find ourselves in the situation not because we do not have comprehensive immigration forum, but rather because we have a lack of political will to protect our borders," stated Riverside County Supervisor Jeff Stone.

At times during the meeting, people take out their angry on federal authorities who seem handcuffed by current federal immigration policy.

"We took four children to the hospital," said Paul Beeson, Border Patrol Chief of the San Diego sector. "Two of them had fevers, two of them had scabies."

But not all those at the meeting approve of Tuesday's protest.

"I will never support someone's right to confront children. That's shameful, that's uncalled for," said resident Paula Heady.

Meantime, there is a thick overflow crowd consisting of people that couldn't fit into the high school auditorium for the town meeting, estimated in the hundreds, who held their own little rally outside. Sheriff's deputies were outside the meeting trying to restrain a pro-immigration assembly from heckling meeting attendees as they depart. The big question remains: will another busload of immigrants arrive to Murrieta this Friday? Beeson would not give a clear answer on the topic during the meeting.

1,000 people show up to Murrieta Town Hall meeting to discuss mi - KUSI.com - KUSI News - San Diego CA - News, Weather, PPR

Do you have any idea how many MS13 gang members there are in Central America? There are literally millions.

A great many of these 'children' are in gangs like MS13 and it has been documented.

Hell more than 300 of the illegals that have snuck in recently are actual full blown terrorists.
Katz means everyone of them are gang members Jim.....even the ones who are not even walking yet....and yes im sure even the ones who are not, are,in her warped mind....i have seen her previous comments about Mexicans maybe you havent.....once you prove you are a bigot there aint much you can do to change that.....its to late for her.....and Jim i realize what you are saying about the Gangs....i did report what a Border Patrol guy said here about them on the local news....he said they are aware of them but they are worried our wondrous Govt is going to say they cant touch them because of politics....

The ones who aren't walking yet are born into the gang. They are raised by the gang. By 11 they are ready to begin training.

see what im saying?.........there are over a hundred million people in Mexico....to this stroongy old woman with the paranoid mindset.....that means every fucking one of them....its people like this down in Murietta that the media picks out of the crowd....and then morons like Hazel see it and of course now everyone down there are "Xenophobes" and "Racists".....

Protesters Block Bus Carrying Immigrants | NBC Southern California

Sickening.

I'm ashamed of my old state.

A Riverside County town greeted a group of undocumented immigrants transferred into the city Tuesday by blocking the road to prevent the federal bus carrying them from entering a U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility.

Officials say the first group out of an estimated 140 total was flown from detention facilities in Texas to San Diego, then taken by bus to Murrieta, where some local residents camped out to protest beginning early in the morning.

When the buses arrived just after 2 p.m., a vocal group of protesters carrying signs and draped in American flags blocked the buses filled with families who were detained after entering the the country illegally in Texas.

These racist fuckers with their American flags have no clue what it is to be a real American.

I have to agree. And I live here in Riverside.

These protests need to go nationwide and unfortunately, they will have to become violent so the illegals and the illegal government that supports them knows we mean business.

Sickening.

A Riverside County town greeted a group of undocumented immigrants transferred into the city Tuesday by blocking the road to prevent the federal bus carrying them from entering a U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility.

Officials say the first group out of an estimated 140 total was flown from detention facilities in Texas to San Diego, then taken by bus to Murrieta, where some local residents camped out to protest beginning early in the morning.

When the buses arrived just after 2 p.m., a vocal group of protesters carrying signs and draped in American flags blocked the buses filled with families who were detained after entering the the country illegally in Texas.

These racist fuckers with their American flags have no clue what it is to be a real American.

good, take a few dozen of them into your home
show us how YOU AGREE

like i said earlier.....if you see me shoplift and the store doesnt and i get away with it....did i steal or not?.....so why did you not answer the question i asked above?....

According to the law of the land, no. you did not steal. Now, if we did not have a Constitutional guarantee of a trial by jury, I could just turn you in to the Gestapo, and they could shoot you, based on my word for it.

are you serious?.....no i did not steal just because i was not caught?...wow you have a warped sense of right and wrong....

Harry, stick to your day job. Don't even think about going to law school.

and as soon as she shows her birth certificate you look like an idiot.....now lets try that question again.....is it against our immigration laws to come into this country without letting anyone know and then stay here forever....yes or no?....

Not at all, Harry. I have known dozens of people who have birth certificates from other countries. Yet, they were legal US citizens. Just how much, and which parts of the Constitution do you want to do away with?

then they went through the process to become citizens didnt they?...i like the way you wont answer that question.....thats twice now....

Harry, you simply can not be this obtuse. The only way that the government has the legal authority to deport these people is to find them guilty in a court of law of having entered the USA illegally.

Sickening.

My gosh, only in liberal Looney land. We will castrate you if you drop your dog off in the middle of nowhere, but please drop your children off in the middle of nowhere.

according to Vandal as long as you dont get caught you have committed no crime....

..and also according to the law of the land. Get over it. O.J. Simpson is innocent of murder, according to the law, and can not be penalized for that crime.

Vandal a question.....if i killed someone right in front of you and you did not want to get involved so you kept quiet and i was not arrested......did i kill that person or not?....

Harry, do you even understand that nobody in this country is guilty until convicted according to law?

They are not U.S. Citizens.
They are law breakers.
They are not entitled to any U.S. Courts or any of our Constitutional Rights.
What is the very first words of our Constitution?
WE the People of the United States
It does not say We the People of the whole world.

Totally wrong, Peach. Nobody is guilty of breaking a law until convicted in a court of law. That is the basis of US criminal law. Otherwise, I could simply tell the government that you are an illegal immigrant, and they could ship you to Guatemala. That is not the way it works in this country. Get a clue.

When you tell the government that I might be illegal then I show them my birth certificate.
Or someone else would show their visa's
We are talking about people who cross our boarders without using our laws to become legal citizens.
They get deported as soon as they cross our boarders and are caught.
This administration is ignoring and violating those laws and they should be convicted in a court of law.
But we all know this will never happen.

Let's see now. So what you are saying is that the government is guilty of complying with the Constitution by giving someone a trial and the right to a jury of his peers before unilaterally picking people up off the streets without due process and deporting them.

You must trust your government an awful lot, Peach. I'm no radical, but I sure as hell don't want my government to have that much authority.

Sickening.

A veritable shit hole. Can't say I'm surprised.

This was sad. I feel for these kids however when every country starts shipping their sick kids and orphans here we will not be able to control it.

Not at all, Harry. I have known dozens of people who have birth certificates from other countries. Yet, they were legal US citizens. Just how much, and which parts of the Constitution do you want to do away with?

then they went through the process to become citizens didnt they?...i like the way you wont answer that question.....thats twice now....

Harry, you simply can not be this obtuse. The only way that the government has the legal authority to deport these people is to find them guilty in a court of law of having entered the USA illegally.

Wrong yet again. You are at least consistent in being wrong, vandalsbrokenhandle.

When an illegal alien gets sent to Immigration Court for a removal proceeding, they are not found "guilty" of anything -- ever.

Immigration courts are not courts of law. They are administrative courts. They have no ability to make any determination of "guilt" regarding any crime -- not even the crime of illegal entry.

They issue the order of removal as an ADMINISTRATIVE remedy for your status and that status is often that of being here illegally.

..and also according to the law of the land. Get over it. O.J. Simpson is innocent of murder, according to the law, and can not be penalized for that crime.

Vandal a question.....if i killed someone right in front of you and you did not want to get involved so you kept quiet and i was not arrested......did i kill that person or not?....

Harry, do you even understand that nobody in this country is guilty until convicted according to law?

Wrong. Lots of people are guilty before they even get arrested.

Why that simple, correct, obvious statement of fact eludes you speaks to your lack of education, intelligence and your lack of honesty.

There is STILL a difference between BEING guilty and being FOUND guilty, you utter idiot.

This issue gives dumbasses the opportunity to be ridiculously stupid and sound caring at the same time
That's the Democrat Party in a nutshell.

Last edited:

Sickening.

So you've been down to the bus and offered to take some of them in ?

Did you hear what the leader of La Raza called us?

we are extremist for not just bowing down to this invasion

WATCH ‘La Raza’ President Call Anti-Illegal Immigrant Protestors ‘Appalling’ and ‘Outrageous’
WATCH ‘La Raza’ President Call Anti-Illegal Immigrant Protestors ‘Appalling’ and ‘Outrageous’

get that title, you are anti-Illegal immigrant protesters

how dare you protest illegal immigrants being dumped in your towns by YOUR GOVERNMENT

real nice eh

La Raza is a group of anti-White and Anti-American hacks.

Forum List

Back