Breaking News: Racist Xenophobes turn buses with immigrant children away

Well, If the About Government.com blog says so, one must believe it....

then it should be easy for you to prove me wrong right?....

Not interested in doing your research. Feel free to quote a credible source with actual numbers. I would accept any source that provides exact numbers which came from budget disclosures from state or local governments.

Protesters Block Bus Carrying Immigrants | NBC Southern California

Sickening.

I'm ashamed of my old state.

A Riverside County town greeted a group of undocumented immigrants transferred into the city Tuesday by blocking the road to prevent the federal bus carrying them from entering a U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility.

Officials say the first group out of an estimated 140 total was flown from detention facilities in Texas to San Diego, then taken by bus to Murrieta, where some local residents camped out to protest beginning early in the morning.

When the buses arrived just after 2 p.m., a vocal group of protesters carrying signs and draped in American flags blocked the buses filled with families who were detained after entering the the country illegally in Texas.

These racist fuckers with their American flags have no clue what it is to be a real American.

They're tired of paying for Mexico's corrupt government. Mexico fucks over its citizens and pushes them north saying "let the stupid gringo's pay for these peasants". Which allows the corruption to continue.

They're also tired of the diseases they bring and the fact they're treated better than native born Americans.

You are not guilty of a crime in the USA until you have been found guilty by a court of law.

Yes, or No?

No, you idiot.

If you go rob a bank, you tool, you are guilty from the very moment you do the act.

You may not be guilty yet in the eyes of the law. But that hardly means you aren't guilty in fact.

And even if you are presumed innocent in the eyes of the law until and unless found guilty in a court of law after a full fair trial, that doesn't mean you have any fucking right to commit a bank robbery. Indeed, you might get lawfully shot to death IN THE ACT.

You have no "right" to commit a crime. ILLEGAL entry into the United States IS a "crime." You may not like that fact, but FACT it is.

according to Vandal as long as you dont get caught you have committed no crime....

..and also according to the law of the land. Get over it. O.J. Simpson is innocent of murder, according to the law, and can not be penalized for that crime.

Last edited:
Well, If the About Government.com blog says so, one must believe it....

then it should be easy for you to prove me wrong right?....

Not interested in doing your research. Feel free to quote a credible source with actual numbers. I would accept any source that provides exact numbers which came from budget disclosures from state or local governments.

No problem...here's some facts and figures for you...

"Washington, D.C., June 19, 2014: A new study released by the Federation for American Immigration Reform (FAIR) finds that providing education, health care, law enforcement, and social and government services to illegal aliens and their dependents costs Californians $25.3 billion per year according to FAIR’s report The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on California Taxpayers. The state’s 3 million illegal aliens and their 1.1 million U.S.–born children cost the average California household — headed by a U.S. citizen — $2,370 annually."

The Watercooler ~ Illegal Immigration Costs California Taxpayers $25.3 Billion per Year | RedState

Here's the wiki entry...

"The Feb 2011 report "The Fiscal Burden of Illegal Immigration on US Taxpayers" from the Federation for American Immigration Reform "estimates the annual costs of illegal immigration at the federal, state and local level to be about $113 billion; nearly $29 billion at the federal level and $84 billion at the state and local level. The study also estimates tax collections from illegal alien workers, both those in the above-ground economy and those in the underground economy. Those receipts [apx $13 billion] do not come close to the level of expenditures..."

Economic impact of illegal immigrants in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The people of Murieta should do to the buses what mexicans do to our border patrol, take lots of rocks and toss them at the buses. It's not a crime for mexicans to throw rocks.

Scumbags make our country look like a bunch of xenophobe pigs.

Protesters Block Bus Carrying Immigrants | NBC Southern California

Sickening.

I'm ashamed of my old state.

A Riverside County town greeted a group of undocumented immigrants transferred into the city Tuesday by blocking the road to prevent the federal bus carrying them from entering a U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility.

Officials say the first group out of an estimated 140 total was flown from detention facilities in Texas to San Diego, then taken by bus to Murrieta, where some local residents camped out to protest beginning early in the morning.

When the buses arrived just after 2 p.m., a vocal group of protesters carrying signs and draped in American flags blocked the buses filled with families who were detained after entering the the country illegally in Texas.

These racist fuckers with their American flags have no clue what it is to be a real American.

They should be taking them back across the border and releasing them there.

You'll let us know how many ILLEGALS you adopt right?
This I assure you: If the ILLEGALS were known to virtually all end up voting for the GOP 'Bobo' would have built a hundred foot high electric fence on the border in his first term.
You know it and so does the rest of the world.

Well, you're a scumbag. Does that mean you are a "xenophobe pig"?

Does respect for borders, national sovereignty, and the dignity and diligence of those who do the long, expensive work of coming here legally make one a "xenophobe" in your worthless opinion, pig?

They are criminals. 80% of these "children" are between 14 and 18 and are gang members. Many are wanted criminals in their own country but have not yet committed a crime here. Pack them up and send them back. All of them.

sure they are Katz.....is that what the Right Wingers told ya?...or did you get that info from the same place you get all that great realistic pot information?.......

Do you have any idea how many MS13 gang members there are in Central America? There are literally millions.

A great many of these 'children' are in gangs like MS13 and it has been documented.

Hell more than 300 of the illegals that have snuck in recently are actual full blown terrorists.

Did you hear what the leader of La Raza called us?

we are extremist for not just bowing down to this invasion

WATCH ‘La Raza’ President Call Anti-Illegal Immigrant Protestors ‘Appalling’ and ‘Outrageous’
WATCH ‘La Raza’ President Call Anti-Illegal Immigrant Protestors ‘Appalling’ and ‘Outrageous’

get that title, you are anti-Illegal immigrant protesters

how dare you protest illegal immigrants being dumped in your towns by YOUR GOVERNMENT

real nice eh

Last edited:
I assume since the Bible's all about hcildren and women, the protestors were a rampaging mob of atheists? :)

Not to afflict an orphan or a widow (Ex. 22:21)
To love the stranger (Deut. 10:19)
To love all human beings who are of the covenant (Lev. 19:18)
Not to cherish hatred in one's heart (Lev. 19:17)

Known gang members among thousands of illegal immigrant children storming the U.S. border and government is now trying to silence officers from talking to the media - Colorado Newsday

Border Patrol agents overwhelmed by a recent influx of immigrant children crossing the border illegally have been knowingly letting gang members enter the country. Art Del Cueto, president of the National Border Patrol Council Local 2544 in Tucson, Arizona told the National Review that officers who recognize gang tattoos on the minors are supposed to treat them like everyone else

Chris Cabrera, vice president of the National Board Patrol Council Local 3307, says an officer recently told him about a known teen member of the Mara Salvatrucha transnational gang whom he was powerless to stop entering the country. 'If he's a confirmed gang member in his own country, why are we letting him in here? ' Cabrera asked. The latest revelation about potentially violent minors entering the country, comes as Border Patrol agents are being told not to talk to reporters who have traveled south to cover the hordes of children crossing into the U.S.

When criminals and terrorists cross into the US on foot, it gets attention. But when they fly in (as happened before 9/11) no one seems to care.

I assume since the Bible's all about hcildren and women, the protestors were a rampaging mob of atheists? :)

Not to afflict an orphan or a widow (Ex. 22:21)
To love the stranger (Deut. 10:19)
To love all human beings who are of the covenant (Lev. 19:18)
Not to cherish hatred in one's heart (Lev. 19:17)

Why do you cite the OT?

"Why do you rob banks?"

Same logic. I quote the OT because since most of the protestors probably id as Christians, it's where their commandments are gonna be.

What a shameful display just before the 4th of July.

I'm talking about this thread and sick far-rightie xenophobes.

What a shameful display just before the 4th of July.

I'm talking about this thread and sick far-rightie xenophobes.

you're shameful for not standing up for YOUR FELLOW COUNTRY MEN AND WOMEN

Go immigrate to Mexico, Honduras, get out

your insane ranting's wouldn't be missed

Last edited:
The worst thing about the Illegals is that because the age of heterosexual consent in Mexico is 12 they think a 10 year old isn't too bad so we get all these child molesters.

Forum List

Back