Breaking News: Racist Xenophobes turn buses with immigrant children away

They are criminals. 80% of these "children" are between 14 and 18 and are gang members. Many are wanted criminals in their own country but have not yet committed a crime here. Pack them up and send them back. All of them.

here's the little kiddes breaking into our country..all you people like the hazynut should take a couple home...we have a RIGHT to protest this Invasion that is happening...

Let me just say, these people in Murrieta are the most sickening and despicable types -- they are so far removed from what we stand for as a country -- they are the Un-Americans.

They are human vomit, shit stains. Not a drop of real American blood in them.

The United States of America is a compassionate and generous country. We have tremendous wealth and resources. There is no reason these children can't be treated as we would treat our own children.

Yes we are the most compassionate nation of recorded time and this will not change this at all...

Now, can you go back to that hole beneath the sewer system and stay put?

Your hyperbole is old, tired and really stupid...

We will continue to be the most generous country known to man long after you climb back into your hole...

Protesters Block Bus Carrying Immigrants | NBC Southern California

Sickening.

I'm ashamed of my old state.

A Riverside County town greeted a group of undocumented immigrants transferred into the city Tuesday by blocking the road to prevent the federal bus carrying them from entering a U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility.

Officials say the first group out of an estimated 140 total was flown from detention facilities in Texas to San Diego, then taken by bus to Murrieta, where some local residents camped out to protest beginning early in the morning.

When the buses arrived just after 2 p.m., a vocal group of protesters carrying signs and draped in American flags blocked the buses filled with families who were detained after entering the the country illegally in Texas.

These racist fuckers with their American flags have no clue what it is to be a real American.

You are a brainwashed idiot, hazelmutt. I am ashamed of morons like you.

This is a sovereign nation and that entails, among other things, the right to have laws regulating who may enter the country and when and for how long and under what circumstances.

We are not now and never have been under an obligation to take in so-called refugees.

We do not have boundless resources, and thus we have the right to marshall the resources we do have.

MAYBE places like Mexico and Honduras, etc have a fucking obligation to look after their OWN people, sick kids and all.

You are exactly right. I believe in the US Constitution, and if the Right wants to shred it, I will continue to defend it.

is it against our immigration laws to come into this country without letting anyone know and then stay here forever....yes or no?....

You are not guilty of a crime in the USA until you have been found guilty by a court of law.

Yes, or No?

No, you idiot.

If you go rob a bank, you tool, you are guilty from the very moment you do the act.

You may not be guilty yet in the eyes of the law. But that hardly means you aren't guilty in fact.

And even if you are presumed innocent in the eyes of the law until and unless found guilty in a court of law after a full fair trial, that doesn't mean you have any fucking right to commit a bank robbery. Indeed, you might get lawfully shot to death IN THE ACT.

You have no "right" to commit a crime. ILLEGAL entry into the United States IS a "crime." You may not like that fact, but FACT it is.

It must be pretty scary for the radical leftie Obama administration to see Americans in the most blue of blue states get off their asses and protest government abuses. Why not build a barracks in the White House Rose Garden and have the Obamas adopt them all?

people like hazynut is an un-american hater of our country and the people in it

he puts us down for wanting to stop THIS INVASION

does he care how these people got here? does he care they are bringing in diseases? does he care they are being let in and DUMPED all around the country, so when they can't find a job crime will go up at our expense

no he just want to beat his chest like an ape and claim he's so righteous and all caring...what does he care about us in this country...he can go to hell as far I'm concerned

we are so screwed, wake up and call your damn congresscritters to do something to put a stop to this INVASION...
A lot of links IN THE ARTICLE at the site

SNIP;
Surprise: Unaccompanied children crossing border may have right to stay

Posted by RedDawn Tuesday, July 1, 2014 at 6:47pm

Little known law could allow many of the unaccompanied children to remain in the U.S. legally if they are “abandoned”
childhood immigration flood

Special Immigrant Juvenile Status.

If you haven’t heard of it before now, you probably will as tens of thousands of unaccompanied minors flood across the border, having been “abandoned” by their parents in Central America.

A Legal Insurrection reader tipped us off to what could be a coming legal onslaught to give these children a right to stay in the U.S. permanently:

“Special Immigrant Juvenile Status is something that we attorneys on the border have been getting CLE training in for a while, but largely it has not been well known outside of CPS attorney work.

With the invasion now taking place, it is going to explode. No parents means that any immigrant child under 18 can apply for a Green Card as soon as they are deemed “abandoned” by their parents for 6 months by the court system. There are some other minor rules, but that is the big one….

The bill renewal was the Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008. It modified and exempted application of certain rules which would normally result in inadmissibility…. Also, it set up an “expedited” review schedule that USCIS is REQUIRED to adjudicate SIJ petitions within 180 days of filing, and that interviews may be WAIVED for SIJ petitioners under 14 years of age or when it is determined that an interview is unnecessary.

Further, per the Violence Against Women Act of 2005, a SIJ petitioner may not be required to contact an individual who allegedly abused, abandoned or neglected the Juvenile.

What nobody is talking about (or maybe nobody has realized yet) is that this is going to flood the child welfare courts FIRST, before they get to the USCIS (certain findings of fact which can only be made by the state are prerequisites to SIJS applications) with a sudden influx of “abandoned” children, and put a strain on the CPS system like nothing that has ever been seen.”

SIJS regulations are part of 8 CFR 204.11

Special Immigrant Juvenile Status (SIJS) allows for children to obtain federal legal status in the U.S. if a state court deems they cannot be reunited with the parents and have suffered either abuse, abandonment, neglect or other similar offenses under state law. Children must also be unmarried, and it must be determined that it’s not in the child’s best interest to return to their country. SIJS is not the same as refugee or asylum status, which both bear very different legal tests.

CNN reports, Little-known law allows abused immigrant children to stay in the U.S.:

Rebeca Salmon is an immigration attorney and the executive director of Access to Law, an organization that provides low-cost legal services. Salmon says that applying for this immigration benefit is difficult because you have to prove your case at the state and federal level.

“Not every kid that applies gets to stay. Not every kid who enters can even apply. You have to be abandoned, abused and neglected. You have to be without your parents. There are minimum requirements, but then there’s also the rigorous process of immigration, so not every kid gets to stay,” Salmon said.

Tens of thousands of unaccompanied minors have arrived to the United States this year, mainly from Central America. But Salmon says very few can actually qualify for this immigration benefit.

“If that’s the only message you get out through this, please make sure that’s clear. If you send your kids here or kids come on their own, you’re fleeing something in your country, every case is different and every case is difficult,” Salmon said.

It’s worth reiterating that SIJS must first be granted through a state court before the federal government can provide any immigration benefit as a result. State courts cannot grant immigration status. Obtaining SIJS through a state court does not guarantee any immigration benefit will follow, only that a child is able to petition United States Citizenship and Immigration Services for legal permanent residency status.

Here’s how Vox.com explains the problem of why these kids may not be sent back to their countries of origin:

The problem: Asylum isn’t the only kind of legal status that child migrants are currently eligible for. Many of them would be eligible for Special Immigrant Juvenile Status — a special status, which allows a very rapid path to a green card, for children who can’t be returned to their families because of “abuse, abandonment, or neglect.”

So if the government wanted to block every option for legal status child migrants have, they’d have to change the way Special Immigrant Juvenile Status is given out.

The problem: Setting federal standards for “abuse, abandonment or neglect” is difficult, because that ruling is made by a judge in family court — which is operated by state governments.

Short of pressuring border states to influence judges’ rulings,
the only thing the federal government could do would be for Congress to repeal the law it passed in 2008, which expanded Special Immigrant Juvenile Status to anyone who can’t be reunited with parents, and go back to the old standard of qualifying for “long-term foster care.”

ALL of it here
Immigration Reform|Special Immigrant Juvenile Status

Last edited:
Let me just say, these people in Murrieta are the most sickening and despicable types -- they are so far removed from what we stand for as a country -- they are the Un-Americans.

The United States of America is a compassionate and generous country. We have tremendous wealth and resources. There is no reason these children can't be treated as we would treat our own children.

so then you will admit that Democrats are no different than Republicans right?...

So how many illegals have you taken in and are taking care of ?

Hazel is all for these people......as long as someone else takes care of them...

You are exactly right. I believe in the US Constitution, and if the Right wants to shred it, I will continue to defend it.

is it against our immigration laws to come into this country without letting anyone know and then stay here forever....yes or no?....

You are not guilty of a crime in the USA until you have been found guilty by a court of law.

Yes, or No?

like i said earlier.....if you see me shoplift and the store doesnt and i get away with it....did i steal or not?.....so why did you not answer the question i asked above?....

Sorry, Zand, but that is unconstitutional. Nobody is an illegal immigrant until they have been found guilty by a US court of law. You can't just round people ip and deport them without a trial.

They are not U.S. Citizens.
They are law breakers.
They are not entitled to any U.S. Courts or any of our Constitutional Rights.
What is the very first words of our Constitution?
WE the People of the United States
It does not say We the People of the whole world.

Totally wrong, Peach. Nobody is guilty of breaking a law until convicted in a court of law. That is the basis of US criminal law. Otherwise, I could simply tell the government that you are an illegal immigrant, and they could ship you to Guatemala. That is not the way it works in this country. Get a clue.

and as soon as she shows her birth certificate you look like an idiot.....now lets try that question again.....is it against our immigration laws to come into this country without letting anyone know and then stay here forever....yes or no?....

So how many illegals have you taken in and are taking care of ?

Hazel is all for these people......as long as someone else takes care of them...

That's the way it usually is with liberals. They give less to charities than conservatives do. They want taxes raised, so the government will do what they are too lazy to do.

They are criminals. 80% of these "children" are between 14 and 18 and are gang members. Many are wanted criminals in their own country but have not yet committed a crime here. Pack them up and send them back. All of them.

sure they are Katz.....is that what the Right Wingers told ya?...or did you get that info from the same place you get all that great realistic pot information?.......

Yes, or No?

No, you idiot.

If you go rob a bank, you tool, you are guilty from the very moment you do the act.

You may not be guilty yet in the eyes of the law. But that hardly means you aren't guilty in fact.

And even if you are presumed innocent in the eyes of the law until and unless found guilty in a court of law after a full fair trial, that doesn't mean you have any fucking right to commit a bank robbery. Indeed, you might get lawfully shot to death IN THE ACT.

You have no "right" to commit a crime. ILLEGAL entry into the United States IS a "crime." You may not like that fact, but FACT it is.

according to Vandal as long as you dont get caught you have committed no crime....

Yes, or No?

like i said earlier.....if you see me shoplift and the store doesnt and i get away with it....did i steal or not?.....so why did you not answer the question i asked above?....

According to the law of the land, no. you did not steal. Now, if we did not have a Constitutional guarantee of a trial by jury, I could just turn you in to the Gestapo, and they could shoot you, based on my word for it.

They are not U.S. Citizens.
They are law breakers.
They are not entitled to any U.S. Courts or any of our Constitutional Rights.
What is the very first words of our Constitution?
WE the People of the United States
It does not say We the People of the whole world.

Totally wrong, Peach. Nobody is guilty of breaking a law until convicted in a court of law. That is the basis of US criminal law. Otherwise, I could simply tell the government that you are an illegal immigrant, and they could ship you to Guatemala. That is not the way it works in this country. Get a clue.

and as soon as she shows her birth certificate you look like an idiot.....now lets try that question again.....is it against our immigration laws to come into this country without letting anyone know and then stay here forever....yes or no?....

Not at all, Harry. I have known dozens of people who have birth certificates from other countries. Yet, they were legal US citizens. Just how much, and which parts of the Constitution do you want to do away with?

Forum List

Back