Breaking News: Racist Xenophobes turn buses with immigrant children away

Protesters Block Bus Carrying Immigrants | NBC Southern California

Sickening.

I'm ashamed of my old state.

A Riverside County town greeted a group of undocumented immigrants transferred into the city Tuesday by blocking the road to prevent the federal bus carrying them from entering a U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility.

Officials say the first group out of an estimated 140 total was flown from detention facilities in Texas to San Diego, then taken by bus to Murrieta, where some local residents camped out to protest beginning early in the morning.

When the buses arrived just after 2 p.m., a vocal group of protesters carrying signs and draped in American flags blocked the buses filled with families who were detained after entering the the country illegally in Texas.

These racist fuckers with their American flags have no clue what it is to be a real American.
And you can bet your bottom dollar that those standing in the way of the bus weren't Democrats!

In California! !!!! It would be a shock if they weren't democrats. If Democrats that had a gut full became Republicans California will turn red over night.

Sorry, but the days of 'give us your tired, hungry, and poor' have been LONG OVER!

Then we take down the Statue of Liberty and become what we once fought.

The US has an immigration policy. Immigrants need to sign the guest book....like they did at Ellis Island. If they are caught here illegally. we need to put them on planes and send them back to their home countries.

True, and we need action on comprehensive immigration laws without 20 pages of "exceptions". We welcome the oppressed, not mobs.

And again, more bitching, with no solutions. Send them all back to where? What country? How? With what money? Who is going to feed them in the mean time? Is there some reason that you think that they are NOT going to be sent back?

We know where they are coming from - Central America. Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador.

We can use the military. As soon as we catch them, load them in a van, drive the van to the nearest Military airport. Then give them a sandwich and a bottle of water, strap them into their seats, and wish them a safe flight back home.

Sorry, Zand, but that is unconstitutional. Nobody is an illegal immigrant until they have been found guilty by a US court of law. You can't just round people ip and deport them without a trial.

thats like saying if i shoplift in front of you but i did not get caught by the store and you dont say anything..... i am not a shoplifter.......people like you know its happening but will not recognize it as someone breaking immigration laws.....because they have not been caught and have faced a judge.....no wonder we have illegal problems......

Last edited:
So the sailors and airmen who repelled the Japanese attack at Pearl Harbor were xenophobes turning away immigrants. Who knew?

Sickening.

A Riverside County town greeted a group of undocumented immigrants transferred into the city Tuesday by blocking the road to prevent the federal bus carrying them from entering a U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility.

Officials say the first group out of an estimated 140 total was flown from detention facilities in Texas to San Diego, then taken by bus to Murrieta, where some local residents camped out to protest beginning early in the morning.

When the buses arrived just after 2 p.m., a vocal group of protesters carrying signs and draped in American flags blocked the buses filled with families who were detained after entering the the country illegally in Texas.

These racist fuckers with their American flags have no clue what it is to be a real American.

Even the Libs have finally had it.
They aren't putting up with the BS any longer.

Dear [MENTION=39768]hazlnut[/MENTION] [MENTION=42404]Vandalshandle[/MENTION] [MENTION=49463]PoliticalTorch[/MENTION] [MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION]

My friend Olivia in Houston is trying to put together school and orphanage communities to adopt the families and handle the demand.

I asked her about saving the Astrodome in Houston, recently declared a national registered historic landmark. Why not use that as a transition center for adopting and placing out whole families so the children are not separated and workers can pay back debts and not life off charity or handouts.

The Dome is on the verge of being demolished because local Democrats are too busy selling out to developers with political games dividing the rich from the poor. I have tried to work with local Democrats, but the leaders are sold out, and the members like me who are sympathetic have no power. We get censored and pimped for our votes and money, but nothing is done to invest in the solutions the party is supposed to stand for.

We all know this is happening, all my Democrat friends go through this. And the media just plays the millionaire Democrats who can be used for targets to buy and sell media air time.

How do we help the REAL liberals who are trying to help the poor and NOT abuse govt but organize people to set it up through churches businesses and nonprofits.

We are losing opportunity to buy out schools, land and historic buildings that could be used to set up these programs. All the money goes to campaigns for politicians and there is nothing left for the volunteers really doing the work in the community. if you have ideas how to turn this situation around, my friend Olivia (bilingual) needs help 713 829 0899

She would like to expand her international nonprofit organization and worldwide network to adopt all these families and stop these attacks about hypocrites. The people trying to do the work are not the same as the politicians claiming they speak for the workers. Can you get her in touch with contact in California? How can we get all the right resources organized to stop this nonsense?

Sickening.

Reposting this, and I am keeping the number for local churches, and civic orgs. Thank you.

Then we take down the Statue of Liberty and become what we once fought.

The US has an immigration policy. Immigrants need to sign the guest book....like they did at Ellis Island. If they are caught here illegally. we need to put them on planes and send them back to their home countries.

True, and we need action on comprehensive immigration laws without 20 pages of "exceptions". We welcome the oppressed, not mobs.

Agreed, mostly.

But before there can be any meaningful reform of current laws the current laws need to be enforced FIRST. Or else we are just spinning our wheels.

Why reform laws that are being ignored anyway?

So the sailors and airmen who repelled the Japanese attack at Pearl Harbor were xenophobes turning away immigrants. Who knew?

A certain kind of immigrant, sure. From a different perspective, Genghis Khans Hordes were immigrants too.

If todays Democrats had been in charge during WW2, they would have ranted about how we deserved the attack, stole the islands anyway, and we need to have a discussion on how to peacefully resolve our differences...oh, yes, and it was all Hoovers fault anyway.

Come to think of it, they did blame Hoover for everything for about 8 years, lol.

Bus all those illegal invaders to the white house.....surely they can find hope ,change and salvation there.

Yes they can !

Sickening.

And the race card goes flying!

Sickening.

And you can bet your bottom dollar that those standing in the way of the bus weren't Democrats!

Is that because all Democrats are mindless drones? I actually know a few Democratic voters, almost all of them Hispanic, that would have been there to block those buses if they came into their town.

And again, more bitching, with no solutions. Send them all back to where? What country? How? With what money? Who is going to feed them in the mean time? Is there some reason that you think that they are NOT going to be sent back?

We know where they are coming from - Central America. Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador.

We can use the military. As soon as we catch them, load them in a van, drive the van to the nearest Military airport. Then give them a sandwich and a bottle of water, strap them into their seats, and wish them a safe flight back home.

Sorry, Zand, but that is unconstitutional. Nobody is an illegal immigrant until they have been found guilty by a US court of law. You can't just round people ip and deport them without a trial.

They do it all the time.

Expectant Father to be Deported without Trial | #Not1More Deportation

The reason this works is that crossing the border illegally, or overstaying a visa, isn't treated as a crime, it is treated as an administrative violation unless there is an accompanying violation of law. This allows ICE to simply deport people without a trial. The part that most of them don't know is that they have a right to request a hearing.

Last edited:

thats like saying if i shoplift in front of you but i did not get caught by the store and you dont say anything..... i am not a shoplifter.......people like you know its happening but will not recognize it as someone breaking immigration laws.....because they have not been caught and have faced a judge.....no wonder we have illegal problems......

You are exactly right. I believe in the US Constitution, and if the Right wants to shred it, I will continue to defend it.

Other than, "bitch, bitch, bitch", what is your plan? These kids are being sent here by human traffickers, not governments. Are you demanding that America force other countries to forbid people to leave their own country? The Soviets and the East Germans did that.

Stop them before the cross our border. If we can't do that we may as well wave a white flag.

Why didn't I think of that? Let's see. The Southern Border is 2,000 miles long. Most of it has no infrastructure, meaning electrical lines, roads, water, houses, or anything else that would be needed to man the army of people would have to be stationed there. I figure that we would need about 2 people per half mile, so that means 8000 border guards, with 4,000 vehicles, each of which would be burning gas all day and all night at $3.50 per gallon.(OPPS! I just realized that we would have to triple the guards, because they would have to operate on three shifts per day...and even that assumes that they would work 7 days per week. Better quadruple it). . Each of the border guards would have to be trained, and outfitted, so I am guessing around $15,000 each, to get started. Then, of course, we would have to build the border stations about every 10 miles. That comes to 200 border stations, all of which will need AC all day and most nights, and pay each guard, oh, about $30,000 a year, plus about $20,000 in benefits, insurance, pensions, etc. that would come to ? (sorry, my pocket calculator does not have enough digits to figure this)

Now, what was it that the Right was saying about deficit spending?

Whatever the amount, it'd be a helluva lot less then what we spend annually on illegals.

You are exactly right. I believe in the US Constitution, and if the Right wants to shred it, I will continue to defend it.

Where in the Constitution does it give rights to illegal aliens?

Oh my anyone that claims to "believe" in the constitution and then supports the far left Obama defiantly is telling a lie.

Forum List

Back