Breaking News: Racist Xenophobes turn buses with immigrant children away

Unforeseen circumstances...I don't think so!

Report: Three Illegals On Terrorist Watch List Detained Crossing Border In Calif.

Breitbart ^

Fox 11 News reporter Gigi Graciette tweeted earlier on Tuesday that sources are telling her that three individuals ,attempting to enter California through Mexico illegally, are on the terrorist watch list. Breitbart News previously reported that government sources are saying that an uptick in border crossers from countries with terrorist ties has happened since a surge of illegal immigrants from Central America have been entering the United States in the past few weeks.

Why didn't I think of that? Let's see. The Southern Border is 2,000 miles long. Most of it has no infrastructure, meaning electrical lines, roads, water, houses, or anything else that would be needed to man the army of people would have to be stationed there. I figure that we would need about 2 people per half mile, so that means 8000 border guards, with 4,000 vehicles, each of which would be burning gas all day and all night at $3.50 per gallon.(OPPS! I just realized that we would have to triple the guards, because they would have to operate on three shifts per day...and even that assumes that they would work 7 days per week. Better quadruple it). . Each of the border guards would have to be trained, and outfitted, so I am guessing around $15,000 each, to get started. Then, of course, we would have to build the border stations about every 10 miles. That comes to 200 border stations, all of which will need AC all day and most nights, and pay each guard, oh, about $30,000 a year, plus about $20,000 in benefits, insurance, pensions, etc. that would come to ? (sorry, my pocket calculator does not have enough digits to figure this)

Now, what was it that the Right was saying about deficit spending?

And most Conservatives would be happy to pay whatever it took IF WE TRULY KNEW THE MONEY WE PAID WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO SECURE THE BORDER !!!

I would put our military in charge of the border if it were up to me. I was told once by a legal scholar that that would be unconstitutional, but seems to me this is a matter of homeland security at this point.

All's I ever hear from liberals though, is that it's impossible to secure our borders.
There are things that could be done to make it much harder for illegals to sneak in.
We could also throw employers in jail who hire illegals, and after a few years that would slow the influx of illegals if jobs were scarce.

The point is there could be many things that could be done to improve the situation.
The problem is with us. We simply sit back and allow it to happen.

In reading your response, I see two suggestions for securing the border. One is to use the military, which is, unconstitutional, and two is to clamp down on employers who hire illegals, which they already do in my state of Arizona.

Therefore, I again ask, What is your plan?

Well maybe they do a fair job of going after employers in Arizona, but obviously we're not doing enough or illegals wouldn't be coming here for work. Once we've clamped down enough in ALL states, then we'd begin to see illegals either not coming here in the first place, or they would leave once they realized they weren't going to be able to come up with a job.
As for the military not being able to police the border, I still think with new homeland security laws there may be a way of using them. If there is no way, then the border states could put their national guard members on the border as part of their training.

Sorry, but the days of 'give us your tired, hungry, and poor' have been LONG OVER!

Then we take down the Statue of Liberty and become what we once fought.

The US has an immigration policy. Immigrants need to sign the guest book....like they did at Ellis Island. If they are caught here illegally. we need to put them on planes and send them back to their home countries.

Gimme a break already. Others posters saw this as a big win, keeping out 140 people. Please, we get 24 million illegals in 25 years, and add to that this insurgency of 52 thousand unaccompanied Guatemalan/Latin American kids deliberately SENT here either as a test or just out of desperation. Yippy Ki yay. Send them all THE HELL back. Stop the "racism" my ass, stop the cynicism! Stop the games.

And again, more bitching, with no solutions. Send them all back to where? What country? How? With what money? Who is going to feed them in the mean time? Is there some reason that you think that they are NOT going to be sent back?

We know where they are coming from - Central America. Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador.

We can use the military. As soon as we catch them, load them in a van, drive the van to the nearest Military airport. Then give them a sandwich and a bottle of water, strap them into their seats, and wish them a safe flight back home.

Protesters Block Bus Carrying Immigrants | NBC Southern California

Sickening.

I'm ashamed of my old state.

A Riverside County town greeted a group of undocumented immigrants transferred into the city Tuesday by blocking the road to prevent the federal bus carrying them from entering a U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility.

Officials say the first group out of an estimated 140 total was flown from detention facilities in Texas to San Diego, then taken by bus to Murrieta, where some local residents camped out to protest beginning early in the morning.

When the buses arrived just after 2 p.m., a vocal group of protesters carrying signs and draped in American flags blocked the buses filled with families who were detained after entering the the country illegally in Texas.

These racist fuckers with their American flags have no clue what it is to be a real American.

Yeah, because enforcing the law is so unfair...to a dimwit.

And the fact is that since 2000 AD, native born Americans have netted a loss of 127,000 jobs while immigrants, both legal and illegal, have gained almost 6 million jobs, and this hurts minority populations and teens the hardest.

But you libtards are totally OK with that since the illegals mean more illegal voters for your political machines.

I almost pity the libtards for what will happen when America finally wakes up.

Gimme a break already. Others posters saw this as a big win, keeping out 140 people. Please, we get 24 million illegals in 25 years, and add to that this insurgency of 52 thousand unaccompanied Guatemalan/Latin American kids deliberately SENT here either as a test or just out of desperation. Yippy Ki yay. Send them all THE HELL back. Stop the "racism" my ass, stop the cynicism! Stop the games.

And again, more bitching, with no solutions. Send them all back to where? What country? How? With what money? Who is going to feed them in the mean time? Is there some reason that you think that they are NOT going to be sent back?

We know where they are coming from - Central America. Honduras, Guatemala, and El Salvador.

We can use the military. As soon as we catch them, load them in a van, drive the van to the nearest Military airport. Then give them a sandwich and a bottle of water, strap them into their seats, and wish them a safe flight back home.

No, catch and release does not work.

We need to slow the cycle of 'invade, get caught, get sent back, try again' to a cycle of 'invade, get caught, spend two years in a work gang in prison, get sent to a small island off the coast of Yucatan where they can swim back'.

That would fix things if the laws also get enforced and businesses that hire black market labor get confiscated for legal costs under RICO statutes.

And most Conservatives would be happy to pay whatever it took IF WE TRULY KNEW THE MONEY WE PAID WAS ACTUALLY GOING TO SECURE THE BORDER !!!

I would put our military in charge of the border if it were up to me. I was told once by a legal scholar that that would be unconstitutional, but seems to me this is a matter of homeland security at this point.

All's I ever hear from liberals though, is that it's impossible to secure our borders.
There are things that could be done to make it much harder for illegals to sneak in.
We could also throw employers in jail who hire illegals, and after a few years that would slow the influx of illegals if jobs were scarce.

The point is there could be many things that could be done to improve the situation.

In reading your response, I see two suggestions for securing the border. One is to use the military, which is, unconstitutional, and two is to clamp down on employers who hire illegals, which they already do in my state of Arizona.

Well maybe they do a fair job of going after employers in Arizona, but obviously we're not doing enough or illegals wouldn't be coming here for work. Once we've clamped down enough in ALL states, then we'd begin to see illegals either not coming here in the first place, or they would leave once they realized they weren't going to be able to come up with a job.
As for the military not being able to police the border, I still think with new homeland security laws there may be a way of using them. If there is no way, then the border states could put their national guard members on the border as part of their training.

Human trafficking is a felony and to make use of illegally smuggled labor is part of that network, right?

So start seizing businesses that use black market labor under RICO statues and the problem will fix itself.

Businesses wont take the risk, and the illegals will self deport.

Who gives a shit?

Drop them off five miles off the coast of Mexico butt naked for all I care.

These invading hordes of criminals who have no respect for our laws are lucky we don't take far harsher measures.

well, go ask the dummy who started the tread what his solutions are
he want's them dropped in your lap, have fun taking of your new children

Other than, "bitch, bitch, bitch", what is your plan? These kids are being sent here by human traffickers, not governments. Are you demanding that America force other countries to forbid people to leave their own country? The Soviets and the East Germans did that.

they are also being sent here to force an amnesty plan.....and thats coming from people who would know....namely the Illegals....the guy behind me is from El Salvador....he said his brother called him and said these people are going up from all over in truckloads....its funny how Mexico who usually beats their illegals all the way back to the southern border is letting so many pass....

It's a Mexican conspiracy. Ladygunslinger has already advocated that we declare war on Mexico......:uhoh3:

listen to your party Vandal....they will tell you what you need to know....

Why didn't I think of that? Let's see. The Southern Border is 2,000 miles long. Most of it has no infrastructure, meaning electrical lines, roads, water, houses, or anything else that would be needed to man the army of people would have to be stationed there. I figure that we would need about 2 people per half mile, so that means 8000 border guards, with 4,000 vehicles, each of which would be burning gas all day and all night at $3.50 per gallon.(OPPS! I just realized that we would have to triple the guards, because they would have to operate on three shifts per day...and even that assumes that they would work 7 days per week. Better quadruple it). . Each of the border guards would have to be trained, and outfitted, so I am guessing around $15,000 each, to get started. Then, of course, we would have to build the border stations about every 10 miles. That comes to 200 border stations, all of which will need AC all day and most nights, and pay each guard, oh, about $30,000 a year, plus about $20,000 in benefits, insurance, pensions, etc. that would come to ? (sorry, my pocket calculator does not have enough digits to figure this)

Now, what was it that the Right was saying about deficit spending?

Use the military. It is not unconstitutional. They aren't exercising police powers against Citizens. Use the National Guard.

well, go ask the dummy who started the tread what his solutions are
he want's them dropped in your lap, have fun taking of your new children

yea whatever happened to that guy?....

Sickening.

A Riverside County town greeted a group of undocumented immigrants transferred into the city Tuesday by blocking the road to prevent the federal bus carrying them from entering a U.S. Customs and Border Protection facility.

Officials say the first group out of an estimated 140 total was flown from detention facilities in Texas to San Diego, then taken by bus to Murrieta, where some local residents camped out to protest beginning early in the morning.

When the buses arrived just after 2 p.m., a vocal group of protesters carrying signs and draped in American flags blocked the buses filled with families who were detained after entering the the country illegally in Texas.

These racist fuckers with their American flags have no clue what it is to be a real American.
And you can bet your bottom dollar that those standing in the way of the bus weren't Democrats!

Sickening.

And you can bet your bottom dollar that those standing in the way of the bus weren't Democrats!

Oh, hell no!

lol, this is politics Shitcago style; screw the public and buy more voters!

Dear [MENTION=39768]hazlnut[/MENTION] [MENTION=42404]Vandalshandle[/MENTION] [MENTION=49463]PoliticalTorch[/MENTION] [MENTION=32558]Luddly Neddite[/MENTION]

My friend Olivia in Houston is trying to put together school and orphanage communities to adopt the families and handle the demand.

I asked her about saving the Astrodome in Houston, recently declared a national registered historic landmark. Why not use that as a transition center for adopting and placing out whole families so the children are not separated and workers can pay back debts and not life off charity or handouts.

The Dome is on the verge of being demolished because local Democrats are too busy selling out to developers with political games dividing the rich from the poor. I have tried to work with local Democrats, but the leaders are sold out, and the members like me who are sympathetic have no power. We get censored and pimped for our votes and money, but nothing is done to invest in the solutions the party is supposed to stand for.

We all know this is happening, all my Democrat friends go through this. And the media just plays the millionaire Democrats who can be used for targets to buy and sell media air time.

How do we help the REAL liberals who are trying to help the poor and NOT abuse govt but organize people to set it up through churches businesses and nonprofits.

We are losing opportunity to buy out schools, land and historic buildings that could be used to set up these programs. All the money goes to campaigns for politicians and there is nothing left for the volunteers really doing the work in the community. if you have ideas how to turn this situation around, my friend Olivia (bilingual) needs help 713 829 0899

She would like to expand her international nonprofit organization and worldwide network to adopt all these families and stop these attacks about hypocrites. The people trying to do the work are not the same as the politicians claiming they speak for the workers. Can you get her in touch with contact in California? How can we get all the right resources organized to stop this nonsense?

Sickening.

Last edited:

Oh, hell no!

lol, this is politics Shitcago style; screw the public and buy more voters!

http://www.usmessageboard.com/immig...5-sure-fire-cure-for-illegal-immigration.html

Dear [MENTION=32813]JimBowie1958[/MENTION] and [MENTION=49463]PoliticalTorch[/MENTION]
Freedombecki posted the solution above.

I also believe in setting up land on the border to create
complexes for military teaching hospitals, prisons, and medical school campuses
to create jobs and provide services on a sustainable basis where nobody breaks
laws, and the development is paid for using restitution for past violations of
immigrant law, employment/labor laws, and other crimes, drug and human trafficking.

SEE summary: Earned Amnesty

BOTH PARTIES are to blame for blocking better plans, not just this one bus!

If the Democrats keep blaming Republicans, we miss the conservative solution of BUYING and MANAGING your own businesses and property so nobody gets stuck in prison or in poverty.

If Republican keep blaming Democrats, they keep pouring Billions into campaigns to run for office out of FEAR, and that money is taken away from investing directly into building sustainable solutions.

I tried to help neighbors push for a campus plan to totally reform public housing and end welfare. And this plan was passed into law and signed by our Congress reps.
http://www.campusplan.org
But the 250 million in funding was redirected politically, and the residents evicted and censored so that govt programs could keep going instead. Thus fueling the blame on Democrats for that.

how do we get leaders of BOTH parties to focus on solutions, not more political scoring?

Sorry, Zand, but that is unconstitutional. Nobody is an illegal immigrant until they have been found guilty by a US court of law. You can't just round people ip and deport them without a trial.

Sickening.

sure they werent.....when was the last time you were there?.....you do realize that Gov Brown and Lt Gov Newsome won by big margins in that city....right?.....

Sickening.

LOL! Just stupid on so many levels!

Sickening.

LOL! Just stupid on so many levels!

Indeed, but entirely predictable and boring.

Forum List

Back