Breaking News: Restaurants Closing All Over Seattle As $15 Minimum Wage Mandate Starts April 1st.

How about no less than 60x less than the CEO takes home. Or whatever is a living wage. Its all just funny money anyways.

How about just forgetting about the CEO .................

What he makes is irrelevant to what nay worker makes ...................

Just the skill set alone sets most CEO's apart from the regular laborer, the fact they have a BRAIN and actually understand how business works and how greedy, skill less workers think they are any way equal or have any right to base their pay expectations with them(CEO) in mind.

Workers aren't asking for riches. They're just asking to be paid a decent livable wage. And i don't think that's too much to ask in the richest nation on earth.

They're not asking "the nation". They're asking their specific, private-sector employer, for whom they are doing a job that could be done equally well by a kid in junior high school. Translated, that means they're demanding that the government reach into their employer's pocket and give them his money for a job which is not valuable enough to warrant it.
My buddy owns a small business in a nice middle class town. Him and all the small business owners all talk and I just left a small business that closed in another very nice middle class town. Taxes aren't what's killing small businesses. No customers is.

My buddy said 75% of americans are barely getting by so they aren't spending any money.

Start your own business? Selling what to who?

I luckily just found a great manufacturing sales job so I never have to start a small business and work for minimum wage.

The rich have all the money go sell something to them. Oh they already have one? Out of business already?

Gargantuan Corporations like Walmart have annihilated the little guy. Greedy fat Americans love their cheap Chinese-made shit. Most have no idea that they're only supporting their own demise. They're funding it.

most of walmart's customers are the poor and middle class. Rich greedy evil people do not shop at walmart. They go to whole foods or fresh market and pay more than walmart charges.

walmart helps the poor by providing low prices and jobs.

And States need to stop luring Businesses in by promising sweetheart Tax Breaks and $$. But if they do choose to engage in that, they should require businesses to make pay-scale guarantees.

In other words, don't come to my State just because you didn't wanna pay workers a decent livable wage in another State. You're not welcome to come here and shit on our Citizens.

so you want all businesses to move to china? are you a total fricken lunatic?

And States need to stop luring Businesses in by promising sweetheart Tax Breaks and $$. But if they do choose to engage in that, they should require businesses to make pay-scale guarantees.

In other words, don't come to my State just because you didn't wanna pay workers a decent livable wage in another State. You're not welcome to come here and shit on our Citizens.

Liberals are lunatics.

Working at McDonalds or Taco Bell is not a career job. It's for kids who want beer and party money. This Seattle minimum wage law just made those jobs career jobs. Imagine how someone who actually earned $15 before this law feels realizing that McDonalds is paying for unskilled labor as much as he earns for skilled labor? His skill and college degree instantly became worthless.

Well, then don't do business with Washington. It's a State that respects its Workers. Only do business with stinky shitholes like Mississippi. It's a State that treats its Workers like shite. You'd love it there. So hey, if you can live with yourself, go for it i guess.

Raising minimum wage is respect to worker? Yeah, they just rewarded a fry guy with $15 an hour a made sure he will stay a fry guy. If he ever wanted to do something else, he's definitely reconsidering.

How about just forgetting about the CEO .................

What he makes is irrelevant to what nay worker makes ...................

Just the skill set alone sets most CEO's apart from the regular laborer, the fact they have a BRAIN and actually understand how business works and how greedy, skill less workers think they are any way equal or have any right to base their pay expectations with them(CEO) in mind.

Workers aren't asking for riches. They're just asking to be paid a decent livable wage. And i don't think that's too much to ask in the richest nation on earth.

They're not asking "the nation". They're asking their specific, private-sector employer, for whom they are doing a job that could be done equally well by a kid in junior high school. Translated, that means they're demanding that the government reach into their employer's pocket and give them his money for a job which is not valuable enough to warrant it.
My buddy owns a small business in a nice middle class town. Him and all the small business owners all talk and I just left a small business that closed in another very nice middle class town. Taxes aren't what's killing small businesses. No customers is.

My buddy said 75% of americans are barely getting by so they aren't spending any money.

Start your own business? Selling what to who?

I luckily just found a great manufacturing sales job so I never have to start a small business and work for minimum wage.

The rich have all the money go sell something to them. Oh they already have one? Out of business already?

Gargantuan Corporations like Walmart have annihilated the little guy. Greedy fat Americans love their cheap Chinese-made shit. Most have no idea that they're only supporting their own demise. They're funding it.

most of walmart's customers are the poor and middle class. Rich greedy evil people do not shop at walmart. They go to whole foods or fresh market and pay more than walmart charges.

walmart helps the poor by providing low prices and jobs.

Third World Misery. Hands down the worst miserable shopping experience existing today. I gladly pay more for a peaceful pleasant shopping experience. But hey, enjoy that misery. On the bright side, you'll get more cheap Chinese shit you don't need. Have fun.

No, that's what you Corporate-bootlickers want, and are responsible for. Don't come to my State just because you didn't want to pay Workers a decent wage in another State. I'm always perplexed at you guys celebrating Workers making less money. It's such a flawed twisted mentality. You pay for it in the end.

If State Governments wanna lure businesses by promising sweetheart Tax Breaks and $$, they need to require those businesses to make pay-scale guarantees. That's the right thing to do. I want your business here, but not if you're coming here to treat our Workers like shit. That isn't acceptable.

Liberals are lunatics.

Working at McDonalds or Taco Bell is not a career job. It's for kids who want beer and party money. This Seattle minimum wage law just made those jobs career jobs. Imagine how someone who actually earned $15 before this law feels realizing that McDonalds is paying for unskilled labor as much as he earns for skilled labor? His skill and college degree instantly became worthless.

Don't open a business then. You don't wanna pay, don't own a business. Simple as that.

No, that's what you Corporate-bootlickers want, and are responsible for. Don't come to my State just because you didn't want to pay Workers a decent wage in another State. I'm always perplexed at you guys celebrating Workers making less money. It's such a flawed twisted mentality. You pay for it in the end.

If State Governments wanna lure businesses by promising sweetheart Tax Breaks and $$, they need to require those businesses to make pay-scale guarantees. That's the right thing to do. I want your business here, but not if you're coming here to treat our Workers like shit. That isn't acceptable.

you really need to drop out of this thread, you have made a complete fool of yourself for several days.

or maybe you really are as stupid as your posts.

Liberals are lunatics.

You don't know what you are talking about. Those kinds of jobs stopped being teenager only jobs over two decades ago, maybe three. Can you find a fast food joint staffed with teens, sure, but claiming all low paying restaurant jobs are for teens is beyond ridiculous and plain stupid.

Well, then don't do business with Washington. It's a State that respects its Workers. Only do business with stinky shitholes like Mississippi. It's a State that treats its Workers like shite. You'd love it there. So hey, if you can live with yourself, go for it i guess.

Raising minimum wage is respect to worker? Yeah, they just rewarded a fry guy with $15 an hour a made sure he will stay a fry guy. If he ever wanted to do something else, he's definitely reconsidering.

Washington is a State that respects its workers. You don't like that, don't do business there. Like i said, there's always a stinky shit hole like Mississippi that doesn't mind treating its workers like shit. Perfect place for you greedy wankers.

you really need to drop out of this thread, you have made a complete fool of yourself for several days.

Actually he is kicking you and your sides ass.

Yeah well, you greedy loons go on celebrating American Workers making less money. Whatever floats your boat i guess. But just remember, you pay for that in the end.

Liberals are lunatics.

Workers need to push for raises. When Repubtards cause 400% inflation you believe workers should be happy with the same pay & live off the government dole. You are an economic idiot. The title of this thread & the OP are a joke!

... there is no government "wage and price" controls.

No, that's exactly what minimum wage laws are. But none of your post addresses my point. The nature of welfare subsidies is that there are secondary beneficiaries. You could use this same logic to mandate price controls on grocery stores that accept food stamps. Would you also be in favor of that?

:disbelief:

Yeah well, you greedy loons go on celebrating American Workers making less money. Whatever floats your boat i guess. But just remember, you pay for that in the end.

american workers are doing just fine. only about 3% are making MW, and almost all of those are kids working part time for play money.

this entire MW rant is bullshit.

They come off as being dishonest greedy hypocrites on issues like this. They're all for Big Government intervention in Business if it benefits them. But God forbid the little guy Worker gets to nibble on some scraps. It really is shameful. I get embarrassed for some my Republican friends. They need to have a talk with Jesus. They've lost their way.

The tax payer is the beneficiary to the wage increase.

Well, yeah. That's exactly what's going on. We're hoping to 'draft' employers to help pay for the social safety net. Setting aside the scapegoating aspect of that, it won't work. The value of a given job isn't something that can be changed by decree.

Liberals are lunatics.

Workers need to push for raises. When Repubtards cause 400% inflation you believe workers should be happy with the same pay & live off the government dole. You are an economic idiot. The title of this thread & the OP are a joke!

got a cite for that bullshit 400% inflation lie?

Liberals are lunatics.

Right, we don't want more Americans needing Entitlements to survive.

Forum List

Back