5b928f1d200000420034c34e.jpeg

Up yours, Roger, you smug little prick.

I wonder if the witness tampering charge has something to do with Sam Nunberg, or if it's something that might have been 'on behalf of' someone else.

According to televised news reporting Stone is charged with witness tampering, giving false statements, and obstruction of justice.

I suspect this will affect Donald's handling of the shutdown. He'll probably use it aa distraction, continue yelling at democrats. The smarter thing would be to end the shutdown, to distract by claiming a victory.
I think the Mueller investigation arrested Stone as a distraction from the shutdown.

Reported on MSNBC.
When you have a tried and tested tactic of creating crimes out of interrogations which is an arrest without probable-cause, Mueller feels he can abuse American's civil rights with impunity.
They'll accuse him of lying to the FBI officially, and try to pressure him so he flips and gives them something on Trump.

Exactly.

I am looking forward to the FBI storming the White House and taking the whole lot in a fleet of buses.

According to televised news reporting Stone is charged with witness tampering, giving false statements, and obstruction of justice.

I suspect this will affect Donald's handling of the shutdown. He'll probably use it aa distraction, continue yelling at democrats. The smarter thing would be to end the shutdown, to distract by claiming a victory.
I think the Mueller investigation arrested Stone as a distraction from the shutdown.

Everyone knows Mueller has a long law enforcement career of distracting people from pretty political theater.

The shutdown is the showcase for Donald Trump's deal-making skills. Zero skill.

It appears that absent of goons, threats, and trout-mouthed lawyers, Trump is uanble to make a deal when he can't stick it to the other party.

It appears that Mueller is nearing the head of the snake.
Accusations mean nothing if they are based on lies.
And you can lie to yourself about all of this all you want, but Mueller is only doing one thing, providing cover for Obama and Hillary by tying up the evidence. In the process he is obstructing justice and destroying evidence. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Mueller has been arrested for obstruction, tampering with witnesses, and destruction of evidence.

It appears that Mueller is nearing the head of the snake.
Accusations mean nothing if they are based on lies.
And you can lie to yourself about all of this all you want, but Mueller is only doing one thing, providing cover for Obama and Hillary by tying up the evidence. In the process he is obstructing justice and destroying evidence. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that Mueller has been arrested for obstruction, tampering with witnesses, and destruction of evidence.

"Accusations mean nothing if they are based on lies."

LOCK HER UP

Mueller .. he's quite the tallywacker...

I figure he's placating his abundance of Democratic Party investigators/lawyers..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back