25 Jan 2018 Chad Johnson: "FBI arrested my neighbor Roger before my morning jog, I've only seen shit like this in movies, crazy to start my Friday."

What Mueller hasn't told y'all is the Clinton connection to Yeltsin and Russian elections, which is the same connection to the 1994 California gubernatorial race. We will be excerpting (in parallel Russian and English) from Klebnikov's Godfather of the Kremlin: Boris Berezovsky and the Looting of Russia.
Always nice to hear from the Russian troll farm.

Not what I said..
Excuse you:

"The charges don't need evidence... They are process crimes. "

That is moronic and you literally just pulled it out of your ass.
Yes political aides and advisers being taken down over process crimes....nice gong America...you just made political differences prosecutable....
Lol. Process crime parrot squawks...
I thought you went away from here in shame over your dumb posts like this one.....guess you think we all forgot how silly you are.....but I'm here to remind everyone.....

Yes political aides and advisers being taken down over process crimes..
You mean, people lying to congress and the FBI about their dealings with Russians and other assorted criminals. I.e., exactly what the repubican congress asked the republican DAG to appoint a republican special counsel to investigate .

You guys are embarrassing yourselves.

Not what I said..
Excuse you:

"The charges don't need evidence... They are process crimes. "

That is moronic and you literally just pulled it out of your ass.
Yes political aides and advisers being taken down over process crimes....nice gong America...you just made political differences prosecutable....
Lol. Process crime parrot squawks...
I thought you went away from here in shame over your dumb posts like this one.....guess you think we all forgot how silly you are.....but I'm here to remind everyone.....
Eh? Citation needed.

They don't need evidence....the arrest warrant was based on the evidenve they already have...
So, then, they do need evidence. Just drop it and move on. You said something stupid in the throes of trump cult passion, and you aren't going to rearrange words in just the right way to make it not stupid.

And, they executed a search warrant...who they would not have obtained, had they not demonstrated compelling arguments and evidence that there was evidence of criminal activity in stone's house.

So now they have MORE evidence. But, hey, they don't need THAT....heh heh

They don't need evidence....the arrest warrant was based on the evidenve they already have...
So, then, they do need evidence. Just drop it and move on. You said something stupid in the throes of trump cult passion, and you aren't going to rearrange words in just the right way to make it not stupid.

Nope not gonna drop it .... You lied...on purpose. Hey...you should work for CNN!

Jo

You mean, people lying to congress and the FBI about their dealings with Russians and other assorted criminals. I.e., exactly what the repubican congress asked the republican DAG to appoint a republican special counsel to investigate .

Really lies?...lying to congress?....hey....when people are not allowed to forget...misspeak or correct their statements by an out of control prosecutor we have bigger problems then you know.....problems that will come back to bite you one day.....

The net is closing in on Donald Trump as his associates fall one by one.

Next, we will hear bleating and squealing from the decrepit liar Rudi Giuliani, followed by inane tweets bleating and squealing from Donald Trump.

Donald Junior and Jared Kushner are next.

I knew Roger Stone should not have made that movie about JFK.

Guess he will pay the price now.

Next, we will hear bleating and squealing from the decrepit liar Rudi Giuliani, followed by inane tweets bleating and squealing from Donald Trump.

Haha

Really lies?...lying to congress?....hey....when people are not allowed to forget...misspeak or correct their statements by an out of control prosecutor we have bigger problems then you know.....problems that will come back to bite you one day.....

Oh believe me when the same standards get applied to the Clinton campaign and the Clinton organizations there will be dozens of arrests. There is one potential problem though. The FBI might be totally gone. It's beginning to look like it's corrupt right download to its last field agent. If Graham appoints a special prosecutor I would recommend to use of the US Marshal service to do the cuffing and the carrying. I'm pretty sure anything he hands over to the FBI will get buried in bias.

Jo

One of the more factual posts in this thread.

Really lies?...lying to congress?
Correct! Good grief trump cultist, pay attention!

People don't get charged with lying for making errors. This is just more Trumpkin fantasy. You fools will say ANYTHING.
Holder lied to Congress and was held in contempt not awakened at gun point in his home by government thugs.....your government thugs....you and the left own this mess pal....and you will have to live with this monster just like the rest of us.....

This man is a SNAKE. He coordinated the release of the stolen emails with trump. Let's see how long it takes before he flips on your orange bastard king....
Flip on what? Not a scintilla of evidence he did anything wrong. Mueller needs to put up or shut up.

Oh believe me when the same standards get applied to the Clinton campaign and the Clinton organizations there will be dozens of arrests. There is one potential problem though. The FBI might be totally gone. It's beginning to look like it's corrupt right download to its last field agent. If Graham appoints a special prosecutor I would recommend to use of the US Marshal service to do the cuffing and the carrying. I'm pretty sure anything he hands over to the FBI will get buried in bias.

Jo
Lol.

People don't get charged with lying for making errors. This is just more Trumpkin fantasy. You fools will say ANYTHING.
Holder lied to Congress and was held in contempt not awakened at gun point in his home by government thugs.....your government thugs....you and the left own this mess pal....and you will have to live with this monster just like the rest of us.....
That doesn't excuse anyone else. At what point did you cultists fool yourself into thinking this whataboutism is a valid tactic to anyone but utter morons?

Haha

Roger Stone only has himself to blame.
He lied for no reason. Can't do that under oath. Process crimes still get you time.

Jo

Exactly. The fucking double standard. FBI has become a liberal tool. Like the KGB in the former Soviet Union.

Not a scintilla of evidence he did anything wrong.
Pure Trumpkin delusion. Not only could you not possibly know, specifically, what evidence Mueller does or does not have a, but also federal indictments are a strong indication that there is, in fact, evidence. You would make Roger stone's mommy blush.

Forum List

Back