The net is closing in on Donald Trump as his associates fall one by one.

Next, we will hear bleating and squealing from the decrepit liar Rudi Giuliani, followed by inane tweets bleating and squealing from Donald Trump.

Donald Junior and Jared Kushner are next.

Frankly, I am surprised it took so long to put Stone in shackles. He has a huge mouth and got on T.V. and stated he had a backdoor into Wikileaks- I imagine through his side kick Jerome Corsi--Info War's nutcase and was in contact with the Russian hacker known as Gucifer 2.0.
Trump adviser Roger Stone repeatedly claimed to know of forthcoming WikiLeaks dumps - CNNPolitics
Report: Former Trump Advisor Roger Stone Was In Contact with a Russian Hacker During the Election

22744665-mmmain.jpg
Talking to Julian Assange is not a crime, you fucking dumbass. He didn't claim to know anything other than what was public information. Even if he did, it's still not a crime. Mueller had no probable cause to justify interrogating Stone, period.
He knew about Podesta before it was public information.
That's certainly debatable. Even if he did, that isn't against the law.

Yeah too bad there's not a damn word in there about Trump while collusion or anything else that really matters.
So? You're the Trump cultist, not me. I'm just watching the drama with utter fascination. You are watching it from the perspective of only how it bears on your cult leader. These are different perspectives.

Reported on MSNBC.
When you have a tried and tested tactic of creating crimes out of interrogations which is an arrest without probable-cause, Mueller feels he can abuse American's civil rights with impunity.
They'll accuse him of lying to the FBI officially, and try to pressure him so he flips and gives them something on Trump.
Another process crime arrest! Evidently not a single person arrested has ever committed a real crime.

Really? Why do they keep pleading guilty?
Because the threats are so great and the penalty for pleading so light. Some have gotten ten days. One got 30 days. Cohen got 3 years for the illegal taxi medallion business.

For most of these guys like Stone and Papadopoulos there was no crime at all until Mueller created it.

Yeah too bad there's not a damn word in there about Trump while collusion or anything else that really matters.
So? You're the Trump cultist, not me. I'm just watching the drama with utter fascination. You are watching it from the perspective of only how it bears on your cult leader. These are different perspectives.

Actually I'm watching roughly half the nation gaz all over themselves for absolutely no legitimate reason at all because nothing is going to happen. Now in the what goes around comes around scenario I do believe we going to see Lindsey Graham spend the next two years doing exactly the same thing to Hillary Clinton.

When you are supposed to be investigating Russian Collusion and intentionally ignore the fact that Barak Obama, Hillary Clinton and The DNC we’re working with Russian intelligence to attack Donald Trump, impact our election, and launch a massive Espionage Operation against his campaign and his family in the midst of an election then you know Mueller is an Evil, Godless man.

There was a COUP and The White House launched it ordered it and sanctioned it all in an attempt to get Hillary Clinton elected.

Next, we will hear bleating and squealing from the decrepit liar Rudi Giuliani, followed by inane tweets bleating and squealing from Donald Trump.

It's the Trump crime organization.

The Mafia in the White House.....incredible....

Married to the mob.

married-to-the-mob.jpg

I take it that you are still all in on a 'soft coup'.
Well, you have alot of company as so is the FBI.
I mean, seriously, no one in the FBI of any influence, resisted the idea of arresting Stone in the manner that they did?
Has the FBI morphed into Hillarys personal KGB?
Looks like it!
And, this is alarming.

Reported on MSNBC.
When you have a tried and tested tactic of creating crimes out of interrogations which is an arrest without probable-cause, Mueller feels he can abuse American's civil rights with impunity.
They'll accuse him of lying to the FBI officially, and try to pressure him so he flips and gives them something on Trump.
Another process crime arrest! Evidently not a single person arrested has ever committed a real crime.

Because the threats are so great and the penalty for pleading so light. Some have gotten ten days. One got 30 days. Cohen got 3 years for the illegal taxi medallion business.

For most of these guys like Stone and Papadopoulos there was no crime at all until Mueller created it.

Process crimes....
Mueller is the kind of cop that smashes out your headlight with his nightstick and then gives you a citation for equipment.

Jo

When you are supposed to be investigating Russian Collusion and intentionally ignore the fact that Barak Obama, Hillary Clinton and The DNC we’re working with Russian intelligence to attack Donald Trump, impact our election, and launch a massive Espionage Operation against his campaign and his family in the midst of an election then you know Mueller is an Evil, Godless man.

There was a COUP and The White House launched it ordered it and sanctioned it all in an attempt to get Hillary Clinton elected.

Married to the mob.

married-to-the-mob.jpg

I mean, seriously, no one in the FBI of any influence, resisted the idea of arresting Stone in the manner that they did?
Looks like it!
And, this is alarming.
Extraordinary claims requires extraordinary evidence.

Where is your evidence?

That was an arrest reserved for a drug kingpin.
No, it was an arrest meant for someone who might destroy evidence. So, wrong again.

The charges don't need evidence... They are process crimes. They have the tapes off his testimony.

The arrest was a theatre for CNN camera's.
One 135 pound female police officer could have done the same thing.

All they did today was fall right into Trump's hands.

Jo

Reported on MSNBC.

Process crimes....
Mueller is the kind of cop that smashes out your headlight with his nightstick and then gives you a citation for equipment.

Jo

We already know. Stalin employed people like him. Unfortunately, it was effective; not just, but effective.

Married to the mob.

married-to-the-mob.jpg

Looks like it!
And, this is alarming.

Where is your evidence?

For starters, let's begin with Hillary crying 'wolf' when she lost and then the still to this day unsubstantiated dossier that she paid for.
Any other questions, nimrod?

Married to the mob.

married-to-the-mob.jpg

Looks like it!
And, this is alarming.

Where is your evidence?

For starters, let's begin with Hillary crying 'wolf' when she lost and then the still to this day unsubstantiated dossier that she paid for.

GRAHAM is getting ready to go after her.

Jo

Not so funny for those that are getting sent to Hell for eternity.

Mueller will be judged by God and on judgement day we will see this, so regardless of the Evil men do, ultimate justice will be executed upon the wicked and the Godless.

Frankly, I am surprised it took so long to put Stone in shackles. He has a huge mouth and got on T.V. and stated he had a backdoor into Wikileaks- I imagine through his side kick Jerome Corsi--Info War's nutcase and was in contact with the Russian hacker known as Gucifer 2.0.
Trump adviser Roger Stone repeatedly claimed to know of forthcoming WikiLeaks dumps - CNNPolitics
Report: Former Trump Advisor Roger Stone Was In Contact with a Russian Hacker During the Election

22744665-mmmain.jpg
Talking to Julian Assange is not a crime, you fucking dumbass. He didn't claim to know anything other than what was public information. Even if he did, it's still not a crime. Mueller had no probable cause to justify interrogating Stone, period.
Lol, that hateful moron harping on judgement day. Hahahahahahah

Breaking news - as of 6:38 AM on January 25, 2019, sources are telling me Hillary Clinton has not been arrested.

hillary-clinton-9251306-2-402.jpg

Have fun in the barrel, boys.

Breaking news - as of 6:38 AM on January 25, 2019, sources are telling me Hillary Clinton has not been arrested.

hillary-clinton-9251306-2-402.jpg

Have fun in the barrel, boys.

Oh geez.....the same thing works with a picture of Trump! Wow! It's magical!
OOOOOOOOH......AHHHHHHHH!

JO

Last edited:

Married to the mob.

married-to-the-mob.jpg

Looks like it!
And, this is alarming.

Where is your evidence?

GRAHAM is getting ready to go after her.

Jo

Naw....Graham is not into women....

Forum List

Back