The net is closing in on Donald Trump as his associates fall one by one.

Next, we will hear bleating and squealing from the decrepit liar Rudi Giuliani, followed by inane tweets bleating and squealing from Donald Trump.

Donald Junior and Jared Kushner are next.
Another process crime

The Trump administration is a crime in progress led by the master deal-maker who couldn't make a deal to save his life.

You couldn't have a non-Trump related thought to save your life. Rent-free in your head.

Are you sharing your experience and expertise?

Don't adjust your MAGA hat. The problem is in your head.
He doesn’t have a MAGA hat — he’s got MAGA knee pads. How else can it be explained that he thinks Mueller, and not Stone, is in deep kimchi.

Trump cultist fantasy.
Hardly. I doubt a jury will convict.
This will never get in front of a jury. If it did, Trump could be subject to be called to testify under oath. Trump will never let that happen. Like the rest, Stone will plead guilty and go to jail.
Stone said he's not going to accept a plea, which means it will go to trial. Furthermore, why would Trump be called to testify?
The trump campaign is mentioned 28 times in the indictment. If this goes to trial, every member of the campaign will be called in to testify, including, and especially, trump. So no, this will never go to trial, I don’t care how adamant Stone is about not taking a deal.

My prediction: Ends at opening arguments. Mueller gets in big trouble.
Mueller is in trouble the day Barr is appointed AG. That's why he indicted Stone this week. It will be his last indictment.

Mueller will be judged by God and on judgement day we will see this, so regardless of the Evil men do, ultimate justice will be executed upon the wicked and the Godless.

Next, we will hear bleating and squealing from the decrepit liar Rudi Giuliani, followed by inane tweets bleating and squealing from Donald Trump.

Frankly, I am surprised it took so long to put Stone in shackles. He has a huge mouth and got on T.V. and stated he had a backdoor into Wikileaks- I imagine through his side kick Jerome Corsi--Info War's nutcase and was in contact with the Russian hacker known as Gucifer 2.0.
Trump adviser Roger Stone repeatedly claimed to know of forthcoming WikiLeaks dumps - CNNPolitics
Report: Former Trump Advisor Roger Stone Was In Contact with a Russian Hacker During the Election

22744665-mmmain.jpg
Talking to Julian Assange is not a crime, you fucking dumbass. He didn't claim to know anything other than what was public information. Even if he did, it's still not a crime. Mueller had no probable cause to justify interrogating Stone, period.

Frankly, I am surprised it took so long to put Stone in shackles. He has a huge mouth and got on T.V. and stated he had a backdoor into Wikileaks- I imagine through his side kick Jerome Corsi--Info War's nutcase and was in contact with the Russian hacker known as Gucifer 2.0.
Trump adviser Roger Stone repeatedly claimed to know of forthcoming WikiLeaks dumps - CNNPolitics
Report: Former Trump Advisor Roger Stone Was In Contact with a Russian Hacker During the Election

22744665-mmmain.jpg
Talking to Julian Assange is not a crime, you fucking dumbass. He didn't claim to know anything other than what was public information. Even if he did, it's still not a crime. Mueller had no probable cause to justify interrogating Stone, period.
He knew about Podesta before it was public information.

The charges look highly questionable, at best.
Trump cultist fantasy.
Hardly. I doubt a jury will convict.
This will never get in front of a jury. If it did, Trump could be subject to be called to testify under oath. Trump will never let that happen. Like the rest, Stone will plead guilty and go to jail.
Stone said he's not going to accept a plea, which means it will go to trial. Furthermore, why would Trump be called to testify?
The trump campaign is mentioned 28 times in the indictment. If this goes to trial, every member of the campaign will be called in to testify, including, and especially, trump. So no, this will never go to trial, I don’t care how adamant Stone is about not taking a deal.

Well I don't know about never going to trial. A lot of Americans don't believe that a sitting President should be able to escape indictments just because they're the President. After he is out of office they can indict him, but prior to that there is an impeachment process.

I'll tell you though, this thing is going to make for the best non fiction novel ever to be written, and it's going to turn into a movie.

Mueller will be judged by God and on judgement day we will see this, so regardless of the Evil men do, ultimate justice will be executed upon the wicked and the Godless.

22744665-mmmain.jpg

Cause God loves Liars like trump....

22744665-mmmain.jpg
He knew about Podesta before it was public information.

The key to whether the criminal collusion is criminal or not is whether the American citizens who were colluding with Wikileaks knew that Russia had stolen the emails. Since by the time the "Senior trump campaign official" asked Stone about the stolen emails....US Intel had broadcasted that Russia had indeed stolen the emails that Wikileaks was leaking

Mueller knows who the senior official was who approached Stone. It stands to reason that he also knows who "directed" the Senior Campaign Official. This has to be the most criminal regime in US history....HANDS DOWN.

22744665-mmmain.jpg
Lol, that hateful moron harping on judgement day. Hahahahahahah

It's the Trump crime organization.

The Mafia in the White House.....incredible....

Married to the mob.

married-to-the-mob.jpg

I take it that you are still all in on a 'soft coup'.
Well, you have alot of company as so is the FBI.
I mean, seriously, no one in the FBI of any influence, resisted the idea of arresting Stone in the manner that they did?
Has the FBI morphed into Hillarys personal KGB?
Looks like it!
And, this is alarming.
Sorry,trump cultist...removing a president by due process is precisely the opposite of a coup....

That was an arrest reserved for a drug kingpin. Sorry, Hillary cultist.

They got Trump for sure this time #23, 839 ... :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

He's a goner! Mueller is going to personally kick his ass on the white house lawn. Then he's gonna pull down his pants to show all the Democrats that he has a really huge dick! CNN will be covering the story as they Zoom in on Trump wimpering and bleeding on the ground. Melania, seized with passion at the sight will fuck Mueller just a few feet from Donald who will be forced to hear the high pitched orgasm yelps from his wife! Then Mueller will walk over to Trump and wipe his dick off on Donald's tie! Refusing to let him dress up the Democrats will insist that Mueller tie his badge to his dick and appear before Congress in shirt tie and shoes only!
And Badge of course!

Yep....this is gonna happen!!!

Hooooooboysies!

Jo

22744665-mmmain.jpg

Well it would be a great idea for you to head to church and start praying, because this is coming down right around your head. We're not real fond of traitors in this country.

There's really nothing like admitting to Obstruction of Justice on National T.V.

image038-4.jpg

It's kind of ironic that Roger Stone has a tattoo of Richard Nixon on his back.

He's a goner! Mueller is going to personally kick his ass on the white house lawn. Then he's gonna pull down his pants to show all the Democrats that he has a really huge dick! CNN will be covering the story as they Zoom in on Trump wimpering and bleeding on the ground. Melania, seized with passion at the sight will fuck Mueller just a few feet from Donald who will be forced to hear the high pitched orgasm yelps from his wife! Then Mueller will walk over to Trump and wipe his dick off on Donald's tie! Refusing to let him dress up the Democrats will insist that Mueller tie his badge to his dick and appear before Congress in shirt tie and shoes only!
And Badge of course!

Hooooooboysies!

Jo

TDS above, in all of it's ultra-sick glory.

Nothing Mueller claimed Stone did is a crime.
How do you say this nonsense and not laugh at yourself? The indictment clearly states, for instance, among other crimes, that Stone lied to congress.

Just admit it: you didn't read it.

Yeah too bad there's not a damn word in there about Trump or collusion or anything else that really matters. Same type of process crimes that Mueller could find on every single House members right this minute. Lindsey Graham is just getting started. As soon as Mueller puts down his gun another special prosecutor will be appointed and we're going to watch him dismantle Hillary Clinton the same way Mueller has been trying to dismantle Trump.

And Badge of course!

Hooooooboysies!

Jo

TDS above, in all of it's ultra-sick glory.

Lol....this is what they dream of!

Jo

Forum List

Back