Reported on MSNBC.
When you have a tried and tested tactic of creating crimes out of interrogations which is an arrest without probable-cause, Mueller feels he can abuse American's civil rights with impunity.
They'll accuse him of lying to the FBI officially, and try to pressure him so he flips and gives them something on Trump.
Another process crime arrest! Evidently not a single person arrested has ever committed a real crime.

That's because collusion is a crime in search of people, as opposed to people who committed a crime.

Beria is smiling with approval somewhere in Hell.

The net is closing in on Donald Trump as his associates fall one by one.

Next, we will hear bleating and squealing from the decrepit liar Rudi Giuliani, followed by inane tweets bleating and squealing from Donald Trump.

Donald Junior and Jared Kushner are next.

what net?...... he is another process crime arrest, a process that only happened because the FBI talked to him...no other underlying crime......

The net that's irritating you.

'Longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone has been indicted by a grand jury on charges brought by special counsel Robert Mueller. He was arrested by the FBI Friday morning, his lawyer tells CNN.

Stone is indicted on seven counts, including one count of obstruction of an official proceeding, five counts of false statements, and one count of witness tampering.
Law enforcement raided Stone's house, and CNN witnessed uniformed and armed law enforcement approach his house just after 6 a.m. ET in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Pounding on his door, one agent said: "FBI. Open the door."

Stone opened the door.'

FBI arrests Roger Stone - CNNPolitics

Interesting...thoughts?
He wasn't found guilty of any actual criminal act just superficial bullshit like the others.

Whenever i have the choice of either perjuring myself, or saying the truth about completely legal endeavors of myself, i naturally choose perjury, followed by some witness tampering. It is how i, and all normal people roll.

The FBI stormed the house. Evidently, they wanted to get their hands on documents and data before Stone destroyed it.

I wonder how many Trump rats escaped out of Roger's back door.

The net is closing on Donald Trump.

Next is Bossie and Conway I suspect. Also Nigel Farage is Trump backer in the UK.

Corsi will also go down. trump lead a major conspiracy to release stolen emails...he conspired with a foreign adversary to disrupt a federal election....He is a traitor and an asshole....
Go back too bed.

Soon trump will be curled up in a ball with the covers over his head....

"But I didn't think I would win!"

The Trump empire will crumble. Even Melania is implicated in wrongdoing in regard to $30 million missing from the inauguration donation fund.

Next, we will hear bleating and squealing from the decrepit liar Rudi Giuliani, followed by inane tweets bleating and squealing from Donald Trump.

1 count of obstruction

5 counts of false statements

1 count of witness tampering

Didn't Junior already say he thought he was going to be indicted?

Junior and Kushner are done for. That's why they are avoiding public comment and keeping their heads down wishing it would go away.
:anj_stfu::asshole:

The charges look highly questionable, at best.
Trump cultist fantasy.
Hardly. I doubt a jury will convict.
This will never get in front of a jury. If it did, Trump could be subject to be called to testify under oath. Trump will never let that happen. Like the rest, Stone will plead guilty and go to jail.
Stone said he's not going to accept a plea, which means it will go to trial. Furthermore, why would Trump be called to testify?

Reported on MSNBC.
When you have a tried and tested tactic of creating crimes out of interrogations which is an arrest without probable-cause, Mueller feels he can abuse American's civil rights with impunity.
They'll accuse him of lying to the FBI officially, and try to pressure him so he flips and gives them something on Trump.
Another process crime arrest! Evidently not a single person arrested has ever committed a real crime.

Really? Why do they keep pleading guilty?
Cuz derp state.

Reported on MSNBC.

Really? Why do they keep pleading guilty?
I donno......what have they plead guilty too?
Not having an eidetic Memory?

"How many french fries did you eat at McDonalds on Feb 5th 2015?"

"I don't know.....I guess 50!!!"

"WRONG....YOU ATE 57 FRENCH FRIES, YOU LYING BASTARD!!!!"

'Longtime Donald Trump associate Roger Stone has been indicted by a grand jury on charges brought by special counsel Robert Mueller. He was arrested by the FBI Friday morning, his lawyer tells CNN.

Stone is indicted on seven counts, including one count of obstruction of an official proceeding, five counts of false statements, and one count of witness tampering.
Law enforcement raided Stone's house, and CNN witnessed uniformed and armed law enforcement approach his house just after 6 a.m. ET in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
Pounding on his door, one agent said: "FBI. Open the door."

Stone opened the door.'

FBI arrests Roger Stone - CNNPolitics

Interesting...thoughts?
He wasn't found guilty of any actual criminal act just superficial bullshit like the others.
You mean he wasn't indicted for any actual criminal act just superficial bullshit like the others. Stone hasn't been convicted of anything yet.

Reported on MSNBC.

That's because collusion is a crime in search of people, as opposed to people who committed a crime.

Beria is smiling with approval somewhere in Hell.

USSA has arrived!
Bye-bye USA.

Frankly, I am surprised it took so long to put Stone in shackles. He has a huge mouth and got on T.V. and stated he had a backdoor into Wikileaks- I imagine through his side kick Jerome Corsi--Info War's nutcase and was in contact with the Russian hacker known as Gucifer 2.0.
Trump adviser Roger Stone repeatedly claimed to know of forthcoming WikiLeaks dumps - CNNPolitics
Report: Former Trump Advisor Roger Stone Was In Contact with a Russian Hacker During the Election

22744665-mmmain.jpg

Bullshit.
Trump did not tell Stone to give inaccurate testimony to the House subcommittee.

BTW, if you want to be a stickler for the law, everyone, including Hillary, Comey, Strzok, and the rest lied to the House during testimony. This is simply a selective prosecution.

Yes. They are selecting the worst first before they storm the White House and bus the rest to prison. Roger will squeal and rat out Donald Trump to avoid spending the rest of his life in prison.
I think there's a better chance of Mueller being shot for treason than that.

You are evidently hurting badly.

The Mueller team called CNN and allowed them to be present for this arrest.. This tells me it is purely a political bullshit arrest.. It is not the duty of the Special Counsels office to propagandize anything. Their case is so weak that they must have the case tried in friendly media first to garner support for lies and deceptions..

This is nothing more than a shaming and ridicule tactic to create fear in the subject they arrested. THIS IS WITNESS TAMPERING BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS and Mueller needs to be purp-walked in the same manner..
Once this investigation is closed Mueller may find the guns pointed in his direction.

By the Trump crime family from jail?

Forum List

Back