The net is closing in on Donald Trump as his associates fall one by one.

Next, we will hear bleating and squealing from the decrepit liar Rudi Giuliani, followed by inane tweets bleating and squealing from Donald Trump.

Donald Junior and Jared Kushner are next.
It's the Trump crime organization.

The Mafia in the White House.....incredible....

Married to the mob.

married-to-the-mob.jpg

Or it could be a Paul Manafort, as the high ranking official.
https://www.justice.gov/file/1124706/download

Sorry, it's longer than a tweet. I know this means most of you won't read it and will parrot what you are told to parrot about it.

For those with intellects whose bandwidths are bigger than a bumper sticker, it's a fascinating read. It goes into great detail about Roger Stone's communications with Assange through intermediaries. There are emails and texts which make it very clear that Stone was indeed communicating with Assange, just as he bragged he was doing all during the late stages of the 2016 campaign.

Cast of Characters:

"Person 1" is Jerome Corsi.

"Person 2" is Randy Credico (Randy Credico - Wikipedia)

"Organization 1" is Wikileaks.

"High-ranking Trump Campaign Official" is Steve Bannon.

Randy Credico was Stone's intermediary to Assange.

Paragraph 15.e.:

On or about September 30, 2016, Person 2 sent STONE via text message a photograph of Person 2 standing outside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London where the head of Organization 1 was located.
No, it's Bannon.

Steve Bannon is the 'high-ranking Trump campaign official' mentioned in Roger Stone's indictment

• This source added that Bannon has spoken with Mueller's team, along with the Senate Intelligence Committee, about the exchange.

Are you certain it's not Jerome Corsi--info wars nutcase? Organization 1 has got to be Wikileaks.
Corsi says he ‘absolutely’ intended to help Trump campaign by trying to get Clinton emails

Believe me I would love it to be STEVE BANNON.

Next, we will hear bleating and squealing from the decrepit liar Rudi Giuliani, followed by inane tweets bleating and squealing from Donald Trump.

Another process crime

The Trump administration is a crime in progress led by the master deal-maker who couldn't make a deal to save his life.

The charges look highly questionable, at best.
Trump cultist fantasy.
Hardly. I doubt a jury will convict.
This will never get in front of a jury. If it did, Trump could be subject to be called to testify under oath. Trump will never let that happen. Like the rest, Stone will plead guilty and go to jail.
Stone said he's not going to accept a plea, which means it will go to trial. Furthermore, why would Trump be called to testify?
The trump campaign is mentioned 28 times in the indictment. If this goes to trial, every member of the campaign will be called in to testify, including, and especially, trump. So no, this will never go to trial, I don’t care how adamant Stone is about not taking a deal.

Another process crime

The Trump administration is a crime in progress led by the master deal-maker who couldn't make a deal to save his life.

You couldn't have a non-Trump related thought to save your life. Rent-free in your head.

Or it could be a Paul Manafort, as the high ranking official.
https://www.justice.gov/file/1124706/download

Sorry, it's longer than a tweet. I know this means most of you won't read it and will parrot what you are told to parrot about it.

For those with intellects whose bandwidths are bigger than a bumper sticker, it's a fascinating read. It goes into great detail about Roger Stone's communications with Assange through intermediaries. There are emails and texts which make it very clear that Stone was indeed communicating with Assange, just as he bragged he was doing all during the late stages of the 2016 campaign.

Cast of Characters:

"Person 1" is Jerome Corsi.

"Person 2" is Randy Credico (Randy Credico - Wikipedia)

"Organization 1" is Wikileaks.

"High-ranking Trump Campaign Official" is Steve Bannon.

Randy Credico was Stone's intermediary to Assange.

Paragraph 15.e.:

On or about September 30, 2016, Person 2 sent STONE via text message a photograph of Person 2 standing outside the Ecuadorian Embassy in London where the head of Organization 1 was located.
He's described as the head of an on line news organization.

Banon

So is Jerome Corsi--InfoWars nutcase, I guess you could call it a news organization.

Are you sure about that?
62% of Americans say President Donald Trump has been untruthful about the investigation into Russia’s interference in the 2016 presidential campaign.
http://media1.s-nbcnews.com/i/today/z_creative/181489 NBCWSJ December Poll (12-16-18 Release).pdf
Poll of Polls show Trump at 41% approval, 55.6% disapproval, which leads to -14.6 spread.
This site also has a graph of Trump's pattern of going down.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval
Considering all the Trump fear ads about the Wall and Trump telling his supporters to vote like he was on the ballot in the Midterms, led to a 8% spread in favor of the Dems in the election, despite a heavy turnout. Things don't look too rosy, because Trump's popularity has plunged downwards since the Midterms.
But, keep the faith, bro.
Oh great, now you show a democrat inflated poll. You fake news bots keep spinning.
NBC/WSJ polls have an A- rating from 538.

But its really more simple than that. Take for example when Trump said he had no dealings in russia or any business in russia. We've found out he's had plenty of business in Russia, moscow tower etc.
"Moscow Tower etc" nothing, dumbass. No deals were signed, so Trump told the truth.
Trump has said he has never has done business with Russians.
"In terms of high-end product influx into the US, Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets," Trump Jr. said during a conference in New York in 2008.
Who is lying, Donald or Donald Jr.?
Who is lying? The one who reported Donald Jr saying something he never said.

Yeah right.
Here's the quote from a September 15, 2008 article, long before the Russian connection meant anything negative regarding the Trumpster. I assume, nothing will ever change your mind,,,,not even facts. Your world view is built on alternative facts, period.
Executive Talk: Donald Trump Jr. bullish on Russia and few emerging markets | Travel News | eTurboNews

Trump cultist fantasy.
This will never get in front of a jury. If it did, Trump could be subject to be called to testify under oath. Trump will never let that happen. Like the rest, Stone will plead guilty and go to jail.
Stone said he's not going to accept a plea, which means it will go to trial. Furthermore, why would Trump be called to testify?
The trump campaign is mentioned 28 times in the indictment. If this goes to trial, every member of the campaign will be called in to testify, including, and especially, trump. So no, this will never go to trial, I don’t care how adamant Stone is about not taking a deal.

My prediction: Ends at opening arguments. Mueller gets in big trouble.

Trump cultist fantasy.

My prediction: Ends at opening arguments. Mueller gets in big trouble.
Well, now we all know that will never happen...

Another process crime

You couldn't have a non-Trump related thought to save your life. Rent-free in your head.

Are you sharing your experience and expertise?

Don't adjust your MAGA hat. The problem is in your head.

Frankly, I am surprised it took so long to put Stone in shackles. He has a huge mouth and got on T.V. and stated he had a backdoor into Wikileaks- I imagine through his side kick Jerome Corsi--Info War's nutcase and was in contact with the Russian hacker known as Gucifer 2.0.
Trump adviser Roger Stone repeatedly claimed to know of forthcoming WikiLeaks dumps - CNNPolitics
Report: Former Trump Advisor Roger Stone Was In Contact with a Russian Hacker During the Election

22744665-mmmain.jpg
Talking to Julian Assange is not a crime, you fucking dumbass. He didn't claim to know anything other than what was public information. Even if he did, it's still not a crime. Mueller had no probable cause to justify interrogating Stone, period.

Married to the mob.

married-to-the-mob.jpg

I take it that you are still all in on a 'soft coup'.
Well, you have alot of company as so is the FBI.
I mean, seriously, no one in the FBI of any influence, resisted the idea of arresting Stone in the manner that they did?
Has the FBI morphed into Hillarys personal KGB?
Looks like it!
And, this is alarming.

Trump cultist fantasy.
They weren't mentioned in reference to any crime. Nothing Mueller claimed Stone did is a crime.

Married to the mob.

married-to-the-mob.jpg

I take it that you are still all in on a 'soft coup'.
Well, you have alot of company as so is the FBI.
I mean, seriously, no one in the FBI of any influence, resisted the idea of arresting Stone in the manner that they did?
Has the FBI morphed into Hillarys personal KGB?
Looks like it!
And, this is alarming.
Sorry,trump cultist...removing a president by due process is precisely the opposite of a coup....

Forum List

Back