Not so funny for those that are getting sent to Hell for eternity.

Mueller will be judged by God and on judgement day we will see this, so regardless of the Evil men do, ultimate justice will be executed upon the wicked and the Godless.
The net is closing in on Donald Trump as his associates fall one by one.

Next, we will hear bleating and squealing from the decrepit liar Rudi Giuliani, followed by inane tweets bleating and squealing from Donald Trump.

Donald Junior and Jared Kushner are next.

Frankly, I am surprised it took so long to put Stone in shackles. He has a huge mouth and got on T.V. and stated he had a backdoor into Wikileaks- I imagine through his side kick Jerome Corsi--Info War's nutcase and was in contact with the Russian hacker known as Gucifer 2.0.
Trump adviser Roger Stone repeatedly claimed to know of forthcoming WikiLeaks dumps - CNNPolitics
Report: Former Trump Advisor Roger Stone Was In Contact with a Russian Hacker During the Election

22744665-mmmain.jpg
Talking to Julian Assange is not a crime, you fucking dumbass. He didn't claim to know anything other than what was public information. Even if he did, it's still not a crime. Mueller had no probable cause to justify interrogating Stone, period.
Lol, that hateful moron harping on judgement day. Hahahahahahah

Like Serial Liars.....AKA trump?

Not so funny for those that are getting sent to Hell for eternity.

Mueller will be judged by God and on judgement day we will see this, so regardless of the Evil men do, ultimate justice will be executed upon the wicked and the Godless.
The net is closing in on Donald Trump as his associates fall one by one.

Next, we will hear bleating and squealing from the decrepit liar Rudi Giuliani, followed by inane tweets bleating and squealing from Donald Trump.

Donald Junior and Jared Kushner are next.

Frankly, I am surprised it took so long to put Stone in shackles. He has a huge mouth and got on T.V. and stated he had a backdoor into Wikileaks- I imagine through his side kick Jerome Corsi--Info War's nutcase and was in contact with the Russian hacker known as Gucifer 2.0.
Trump adviser Roger Stone repeatedly claimed to know of forthcoming WikiLeaks dumps - CNNPolitics
Report: Former Trump Advisor Roger Stone Was In Contact with a Russian Hacker During the Election

22744665-mmmain.jpg
Talking to Julian Assange is not a crime, you fucking dumbass. He didn't claim to know anything other than what was public information. Even if he did, it's still not a crime. Mueller had no probable cause to justify interrogating Stone, period.
Lol, that hateful moron harping on judgement day. Hahahahahahah
Yeah. That seems to be a you problem.

Mueller and his henchmen are way out of control....this shit has to stop.....I'm feeling as if we live in Venezuela.....

No it's the truth and now I'm going to shove it up your ass.
No, you are just going to keep embarrassing yourself..."crimes don't need evidence"...so embarrassingly stupid. Look at what Trump has done to your brain...

Not what I said....nice try though. Your ass ready?

Jo
Strange fixation on ass, but ok.

Nope not strange.... It's where you get most of your ideas. Like claiming that I said no evidence is needed for crimes. Never said that.

Jo

No it's the truth and now I'm going to shove it up your ass.
No, you are just going to keep embarrassing yourself..."crimes don't need evidence"...so embarrassingly stupid. Look at what Trump has done to your brain...

Not what I said....nice try though. Your ass ready?

Jo
Strange fixation on ass, but ok.

Nope not strange.... It's where you get most of your ideas. Like claiming that I said no evidence is needed for crimes. Never said that.

Jo
^ hobby proctologist is clearly on meth.

25 Jan 2018 Chad Johnson: "FBI arrested my neighbor Roger before my morning jog, I've only seen shit like this in movies, crazy to start my Friday."

What Mueller hasn't told y'all is the Clinton connection to Yeltsin and Russian elections, which is the same connection to the 1994 California gubernatorial race. We will be excerpting (in parallel Russian and English) from Klebnikov's Godfather of the Kremlin: Boris Berezovsky and the Looting of Russia.

Not what I said..
Excuse you:

"The charges don't need evidence... They are process crimes. "

That is moronic and you literally just pulled it out of your ass.
They don't need evidence....the arrest warrant was based on the evidenve they already have.....so the claim that a battalion of snipers in vests were there to protect evidence is retarded. Process crimes depend on non evidentiary conclusions...all the charges on the warrant were process crimes.
Moron.... They feel they have evidence in the recordings....they didn't go to his house looking for those tapes.

Jo

Last edited:

Forum List

Back