Breaking News: Rosalynn Carter is Demented

Carter was recognized as an antisemite long before there even was such a thing as a “MAGA” (which I assume is just a person who disagrees with Democrats).
MAGA means an election denying, insurrectionist who is determined to bring down our democracy. Oh, did I say MAGA is synonymous with Liar?

MAGA means an election denying, insurrectionist who is determined to bring down our democracy. Oh, did I say MAGA is synonymous with Liar?
There are no insurrectionists. And 40% of voters question the integrity the election. Clearly, to a leftist, anyone who doesn’t fall in line and submit to the idea that Biden won fairly is a MAGA.

And besides, when is the idea of Making America Great Again a bad thing?

There are no insurrectionists. And 40% of voters question the integrity the election. Clearly, to a leftist, anyone who doesn’t fall in line and submit to the idea that Biden won fairly is a MAGA.

And besides, when is the idea of Making America Great Again a bad thing?
Blah Blah Blah....been to dozens of courts and you got NOTHING....expect a fat, orange, loser.

"Admired?" She was an OK lady, but what did she ever do to be admired? Marry Jimmy Carter the ex-peanut farmer? Had Jimmy been a republican instead, you would have spent your whole life dissing them as "Deplorables."

Ex peanut farmer?

He sure didn't help Israel, the only democracy in the region. Democrats preach democracy, but don't really believe in it.
He wrote such a hateful book against Israel - calling it an apartheid state - that 14 members of his advisory council quit. They were all Jews.

When Carter was asked to respond to all the condemnation he was getting over the Hate Israel book, he answered that only the Jews are complaining. IOW, a big fat middle finger to what Jews think.

He wrote such a hateful book against Israel - calling it an apartheid state - that 14 members of his advisory council quit. They were all Jews.

When Carter was asked to respond to all the condemnation he was getting over the Hate Israel book, he answered that only the Jews are complaining. IOW, a big fat middle finger to what Jews think.
Typical southern Christian democrat.

Forum List

Back