Breaking News: Rosalynn Carter is Demented

Gee, that's impressive, considering some of the people you tools admire.

Rosalyn and Biden are pretty much both in the same boat now, except the vegetable in the WH is making horrid national decisions.
Coming from you I know how happy it makes you. Get a life before yours is over.

20 years ago, we used to think it could never get worse than Jimmy Carter. Then Barrack came along and he was six times worse! Now Dementia Joe has come along and he is three times worse still.

Living with democrats is taking its toll on ALL of us, driving the strongest of us towards the slippery slope of dementia.

Here is hoping the best for Rosalynn, she was pretty OK.
Most of your comments strongly suggest you might be out of touch with reality. Maybe that's not Dementia; it's likely an example of a brainwash.

So sad to see such a wonderful person experiance that. She and her under rated husband have been a great gift to the country.

Jimmy Carter was "underrated" Oh please. He was a dreadful president by any measure

Most of your comments strongly suggest you might be out of touch with reality.

Bold words coming from a Fly Smasher.
funny-fly-swatter-smiley-emoticon.gif

what an odd choice of words...demented vs dementia

and you think you are one of the good guys when in reality you are a pos who slams people with medical issues

JGalt you are a pos not a good guy perhaps you need a daily reminder of what a pos you are..you call yourself a christian lol what a joke

Just heard it on Newsmax, when I went back in the house. I swear, I can't leave the television for one minute without something happening.

First lady Rosalynn Carter has dementia, family reveals​

"Former first lady Rosalynn Carter has been diagnosed with dementia, her family revealed Tuesday.

Rosalynn, 95, lives with her husband, former President Carter, 98, in Georgia. The Carter Center said it made the announcement out of respect for Rosalynn's long career in mental health advocacy.

"The Carter family is sharing that former First Lady Rosalynn Carter has dementia. She continues to live happily at home with her husband, enjoying spring in Plains and visits with loved ones," the center wrote in a statement."

First lady Rosalynn Carter has dementia, family reveals
She's 95. That can be expected.

Just heard it on Newsmax, when I went back in the house. I swear, I can't leave the television for one minute without something happening.

First lady Rosalynn Carter has dementia, family reveals​

"Former first lady Rosalynn Carter has been diagnosed with dementia, her family revealed Tuesday.

Rosalynn, 95, lives with her husband, former President Carter, 98, in Georgia. The Carter Center said it made the announcement out of respect for Rosalynn's long career in mental health advocacy.

"The Carter family is sharing that former First Lady Rosalynn Carter has dementia. She continues to live happily at home with her husband, enjoying spring in Plains and visits with loved ones," the center wrote in a statement."

First lady Rosalynn Carter has dementia, family reveals
I remember a story a couple years ago showing Jimmy and wife
at home in Georgia.I was struck how simple and plain their home looked.
It was a nice house but not very expensive.Probably was like 60+ years
ago.But the point that struck me was how Jimmy and Rosalynn lived a
very simple,plain life.I was impressed.That was God-like.To be humble
and not pretentious.
Jimmie Carter might not have been a very good Potus but he
did make up for it after his one term.His continued charity to better
the lives of Humans.First by making sure clean water was available to
those most in need.Like Africa.
Say a prayer{s} for both Mr. and Mrs. Carter.They earned it.
To enjoy life further.Both were not slaves to time.
Even though Vice,Virtue and Time are three things that never
stand still.

Last edited:
It is called the long good by for a reason
The other by Raymond Chandler where he wrote of " lives
being thrown away without a backward glance ".
Where now most Americans can understand that implication.
Whomever " most Americans " tend to be ... Nowadays.

Carter Center Accomplishments​

gw-mali.jpg

The Carter Center is guided by the principles of our founders, former U.S. President Jimmy Carter and his wife, Rosalynn. Founded, in partnership with Emory University, on a fundamental commitment to human rights and the alleviation of human suffering, the Center seeks to prevent and resolve conflicts, enhance freedom and democracy, and improve health.

Highlights​

• Leading a coalition that has reduced incidence of Guinea worm disease by 99.99 percent, making it likely to be the first human disease since smallpox to be eradicated
  • Observing 114 elections in 39 countries to help establish and strengthen democracies
  • Furthering avenues to peace in Ethiopia, Eritrea, Liberia, Sudan, South Sudan, Uganda, the Korean Peninsula, Haiti, Bosnia and Herzegovina, and the Middle East
  • Helping to establish a village-based health care delivery system in thousands of communities in Africa that now have trained health care personnel and volunteers to distribute drugs and provide health education
  • Strengthening international standards for human rights and the voices of individuals defending those rights in their communities worldwide
  • Pioneering new public health approaches to preventing or controlling devastating neglected diseases in Africa and Latin America
  • Advancing efforts to improve mental health care and diminish the stigma against people with mental illnesses.

I will never understand Americas obsession with well known people and their health. You dont know them and they dont give a shit about you.

Gee, that's impressive, considering some of the people you tools admire.

Rosalyn and Biden are pretty much both in the same boat now, except the vegetable in the WH is making horrid national decisions.
So how does that vegetable in the WH keep kicking your ass, on such a regular basis?

So how does that vegetable in the WH keep kicking your ass, on such a regular basis?
Because the media is covering for him, and the FBI is refusing to turn over the evidence about his corruption.

Because the media is covering for him, and the FBI is refusing to turn over the evidence about his corruption.
You keep telling yourself that. Otherwise, you will have to admit how wrong you have been. Did the media force Mccarthy to cave in to Biden?

Forum List

Back