Breaking News: Rosalynn Carter is Demented

After Carter published his anti-Israel book, referring to it as an Apartheid state, he was hit with a lot of criticism. His response was that it was only the Jews who were complaining, and then made some other remark about undue media influence.

He had 14 members of his advisory council quit after that book came out. All 14 were Jews.

I hate to be morbid but maybe it is a good thing at her age. With Jimmy being in Hospice his time is short. If she has dementia then she won't miss his passing so much.

Thats very sad
Just heard it on Newsmax, when I went back in the house. I swear, I can't leave the television for one minute without something happening.

First lady Rosalynn Carter has dementia, family reveals​

"Former first lady Rosalynn Carter has been diagnosed with dementia, her family revealed Tuesday.

Rosalynn, 95, lives with her husband, former President Carter, 98, in Georgia. The Carter Center said it made the announcement out of respect for Rosalynn's long career in mental health advocacy.

"The Carter family is sharing that former First Lady Rosalynn Carter has dementia. She continues to live happily at home with her husband, enjoying spring in Plains and visits with loved ones," the center wrote in a statement."

First lady Rosalynn Carter has dementia, family reveals
Thats very sad news

Depends how far gone she is. My mother has it, and knows her brain is not working right.
I have had some experience with the symptoms. Walk into a room to get … hm. What the fuck did I walk into this room to get?

I need to start leaving myself breadcrumbs.

I have had some experience with the symptoms. Walk into a room to get … hm. What the fuck did I walk into this room to get?

I need to start leaving myself breadcrumbs.
Nah….those are just senior moments.

Do you walk into the room and think you’re in your childhood home, and wondering where your parents (long dead) are? THEN, I’d start to worry.

Nah….those are just senior moments.

Do you walk into the room and think you’re in your childhood home, and wondering where your parents (long dead) are? THEN, I’d start to worry.
Not yet. My now deceased mother in law was hit hard and fast with dementia. Like that. And it’s not pretty.

I recall, though, that years ago when former President Reagan was officially diagnosed with dementia (Alzheimers), some comic said, “he still meets a new person every day. His wife.”

Being accused of being antisemitic by a MAGA just requires not being a MAGA.
Anyone accusing a Drmocrat of being anti-Semitic is just a statement of fact.

When the DNC server got "hacked' years ago Democrat e-mails filled with racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, and anti-Semiric content were exposed. The Democrats & their MSM cohorts immediately started a media blitz blaming Trump for the 'Russian' hack, attempting to silence / cover-up the content of the e-mails.

When Squad member Omar repeatedly spewed anti-Semitic remarks Democrats tan to her defense to prevent her from being Censured by spewing anti-Semitic remarks as well and defended tbe hate-fulled anti-Semitic remarks Omar and other Squad members had said.

Remember Hillary's reported tirade in the WH as 1st Lady when she called their lawyer, I believe it was, a 'Jew Bastard'?!

Democrats are extremely unhappy, unpleasant, divisive, hate-filled people who have proven themselves to be, as mentioned above, racist, sexist, misogynistic, homophobic, anti-Semitic people.

As always, and as 'dog demonstrated again, Democrats are constantly accusing others of being who THEY are and of doing what THEY do / have done / continue to do....

But enough about Democrsts....

God bless the Carter family. Jimmy was a horrible President but an incredible ambassador after he left office, and his 1st Lady was always a class act!

Thankfully and mercifully Jimmy will no longer be remembered as the worst President in US history...

Let's go, Brandon.

Not yet. My now deceased mother in law was hit hard and fast with dementia. Like that. And it’s not pretty.

I recall, though, that years ago when former President Reagan was officially diagnosed with dementia (Alzheimers), some comic said, “he still meets a new person every day. His wife.”
Yes, it’s very sad. Heartbreaking.

Just heard it on Newsmax, when I went back in the house. I swear, I can't leave the television for one minute without something happening.

First lady Rosalynn Carter has dementia, family reveals​

"Former first lady Rosalynn Carter has been diagnosed with dementia, her family revealed Tuesday.

Rosalynn, 95, lives with her husband, former President Carter, 98, in Georgia. The Carter Center said it made the announcement out of respect for Rosalynn's long career in mental health advocacy.

"The Carter family is sharing that former First Lady Rosalynn Carter has dementia. She continues to live happily at home with her husband, enjoying spring in Plains and visits with loved ones," the center wrote in a statement."

First lady Rosalynn Carter has dementia, family reveals
christ would these 2 get it over with for cryin out loud

most every 95 yr old has dementia....lol.....nature has asked you to exit nicely, then she doesn't fool around

Stay on topic! This thread is NOT about Trump, Biden, Reagan, etc. It isn't posted in the Flame Zone either, so if you want to have a little middle school snarkfest, take it there instead.

That was 50 years ago. His antisemitism became apparent more recently.

"...very fine people, on both sides" -- Donald J Trump.

Sieg Heils.jpg

Stay on topic! This thread is NOT about Trump, Biden, Reagan, etc. It isn't posted in the Flame Zone either, so if you want to have a little middle school snarkfest, take it there instead.
i think ya need a snickers....just sayin

in fact all ya do

And I remember how the leftists were. They are not decent people

Again, God bless Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter. They have both been incredible giving people who have served others with class, dignity, and grace. God bless their families as well, because taking care of her will most probably be harder on them.

Forum List

Back