Breaking News: Rosalynn Carter is Demented

Again, God bless Jimmy and Rosalynn Carter. They have both been incredible giving people who have served others with class, dignity, and grace. God bless their families as well, because taking care of her will most probably be harder on them.
I've always liked them both as human beings, but I thank God he was a one termer

He's not an anti-Semite. Moreover, a lot of GQP/MAGA actually are anti-Semites, so that's some rich irony slinging that label around.
As a Jew, I - along with many other Jews - have said he’s an antisemite, and I posted a link that explains why.

75 years of marriage! WOW just WOW!

On their wedding day!

YFX9T9g.jpg

What does some fringe element of individuals have to do with a former president publishing a book that so sided against and diminished Jews that 14 members of his advisory council quit - each one a Jew.

You may be Jewish but that doesn't entitle you or the Zionist lobby to make up your own definitions of what an anti-Semite means.

What does some fringe element of individuals have to do with a former president publishing a book that so sided against and diminished Jews that 14 members of his advisory council quit - each one a Jew.

Some Jews apparently want the U.S. to ignore Israel's history of how Israel came into existence in the first place, and how it has inhumanely savaged the population of Palestinians and other non-Jews trapped inside "Israel's" territory.

Granted, to be fair, Israel's Arab neighbors have not helped themselves, have often made things worse for themselves and for non-Jews in Israel, and ditto for the militant groups inside Israel. But Israel has brought a lot of their own shit on themselves, and of course they always insist that American firepower defend her, no matter what. Can't even criticize Israel without being called a "Jew-hater"

Some Jews apparently want the U.S. to ignore Israel's history of how Israel came into existence in the first place, and how it has inhumanely savaged the population of Palestinians and other non-Jews trapped inside "Israel's" territory.

Granted, to be fair, Israel's Arab neighbors have not helped themselves, have often made things worse for themselves and for non-Jews in Israel, and ditto for the militant groups inside Israel. But Israel has brought a lot of their own shit on themselves, and of course they always insist that American firepower defend her, no matter what. Can't even criticize Israel without being called a "Jew-hater"
Yes, yes.…we know you’re biased against the Jewish country, and We know why.

Yes, yes.…we know you’re biased against the Jewish country, and We know why.

No, what I am is fair. And that's the problem a lot of Jews - certainly not all - have when it comes to Israel/Palestine. I don't think it matters anymore b/c most of Israel's neighbors, save Iran, are tired of worrying about the Palestinians and just wish they'd go away.

No, what I am is fair. And that's the problem a lot of Jews - certainly not all - have when it comes to Israel/Palestine. I don't think it matters anymore b/c most of Israel's neighbors, save Iran, are tired of worrying about the Palestinians and just wish they'd go away.
No, you’re biased….and showing a lot of disdain for Jews. I find that quite common among Democrats.

Not a huge surprise considering her advanced age and at least they have the resources to care for her needs. I don't wish pain or suffering on either of them but Jimmy is a world-class antiSemite and when he passes, I'll not be crying over it.
How is Jimmy anti-semitic?

Bullshit. Shame on you.
Shame on you for denying his antisemitism. Why did 14 people - every one of them a Jew - quit his advisory cancel after he came out with his biased, anti-Israel book, and then defend the criticisms of it by saying it was only Jews who were complaining?

Forum List

Back