Breaking News: Rosalynn Carter is Demented

Totally unrelated. If the media were honest, Biden would not have been president at all; and if the FBI weren’t corrupt, he would have been impeached and convicted by now.
Don’t forget Dominion Voting and the Great Stolen Election of 2020

what an odd choice of words...demented vs dementia

and you think you are one of the good guys when in reality you are a pos who slams people with medical issues

JGalt you are a pos not a good guy perhaps you need a daily reminder of what a pos you are..you call yourself a christian lol what a joke

@strollingbones

Admit it, you don't really know what a "Christian" is, do you? Sure, I believe Jesus is the son of the one and only God. I believe that God loved the world so much, that He sent his only son to die on the cross for the sins of mankind. I also believe that Jesus performed many miracles, including healing the sicks and even raising the dead.

But is that supposed to make me some kind of a saint or a monk? I also carry a weapon for my own self defense and the defense of my loved ones. But I also believe "Thou shalt not murder."

Rosalynn Carter is also a Christian. But she also supports Roe vs. Wade, which has been responsible for the murders of 60 million unborn human beings since its inception. And in supporting Roe vs. Wade, that makes her complicit in their deaths.

So is she a "Christian"? Is she a "POS" too? Is she going to hell when she dies, for supporting the murder of unborn children?

You being a secular progressive who probably thinks the Bible is a "fairy tale" and one who supports the murder of the unborn, have no reason to judge anyone.

Don’t forget Dominion Voting and the Great Stolen Election of 2020
Unrelated. If the media hadn’t fallen prey to the FBI’s lie that the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation, and instead reported truthfully, that alone would have turned the election.

So how does that vegetable in the WH keep kicking your ass, on such a regular basis?

So how does a vegetable like you equate adding another 4 trillion to a debt already so high we are barely managing paying the interest on it spending the annual budget of the Pentagon just doing so, just to get us through two more years as an "ass-kicking?"

We are heading for a cliff quickly and all you care about is politics? THOSE politics?

Unrelated. If the media hadn’t fallen prey to the FBI’s lie that the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation, and instead reported truthfully, that alone would have turned the election.

What information is on Hunter Biden’s laptop that relates to President Biden?

After two and a half years, you think you would have something to report

I never agreed with President Carter’s policies and I felt his bitterness hurt him (we are all human). If there were genuine sentiments of anti-semiticism on his part, I will research and asses but that would be sad. All of that said, I wish him and his family well and appreciate his contributions; particularly lead on Habitat for Humanity.

Or, that the person accused be an anti-Semite.

I don’t know that Jimmy Carter qualifies.

Actually he was, but that doesn't mean we have to care about racist Jewish bigots sniveling about it. It's kind of like Aztecs crying about Nazis.

I never agreed with President Carter’s policies and I felt his bitterness hurt him (we are all human). If there were genuine sentiments of anti-semiticism on his part, I will research and asses but that would be sad. All of that said, I wish him and his family well and appreciate his contributions; particularly lead on Habitat for Humanity.

His arrogance and refusal to consult with the Israelis about details re his hostage rescue attempt got people killed. He gave the mission to an officer with zero desert warfare experience.

What information is on Hunter Biden’s laptop that relates to President Biden?

After two and a half years, you think you would have something to report
More denial. Are you unaware that the FBI is refusing to turn over the document about Joe Biden’s $5 million bribe? The info on the laptop would have showed that the Bidens are corrupt sell-outs.

He would have lost if the corrupt media didn’t hide the story.

More denial. Are you unaware that the FBI is refusing to turn over the document about Joe Biden’s $5 million bribe? The info on the laptop would have showed that the Bidens are corrupt sell-outs.

He would have lost if the corrupt media didn’t hide the story.
No, I am completely unaware of that
Maybe because it is a phony story

No, I am completely unaware of that
Maybe because it is a phony story
That’s because the lib media is hiding THAT too. Wray is currently under contempt of Congress for refusing to turn over subpoened evidence.

You Dems are so ignorant of what’s going on, which is what the Democrat Party is counting on: an uninformed voter is their best voter.

Totally unrelated. If the media were honest, Biden would not have been president at all; and if the FBI weren’t corrupt, he would have been impeached and convicted by now.
And if trump wasn't such a lying crook, he would be president today.

So how does a vegetable like you equate adding another 4 trillion to a debt already so high we are barely managing paying the interest on it spending the annual budget of the Pentagon just doing so, just to get us through two more years as an "ass-kicking?"

We are heading for a cliff quickly and all you care about is politics? THOSE politics?
If you're that scared, you should hide under your bed.

@strollingbones

Admit it, you don't really know what a "Christian" is, do you? Sure, I believe Jesus is the son of the one and only God. I believe that God loved the world so much, that He sent his only son to die on the cross for the sins of mankind. I also believe that Jesus performed many miracles, including healing the sicks and even raising the dead.

But is that supposed to make me some kind of a saint or a monk? I also carry a weapon for my own self defense and the defense of my loved ones. But I also believe "Thou shalt not murder."

Rosalynn Carter is also a Christian. But she also supports Roe vs. Wade, which has been responsible for the murders of 60 million unborn human beings since its inception. And in supporting Roe vs. Wade, that makes her complicit in their deaths.

So is she a "Christian"? Is she a "POS" too? Is she going to hell when she dies, for supporting the murder of unborn children?

You being a secular progressive who probably thinks the Bible is a "fairy tale" and one who supports the murder of the unborn, have no reason to judge anyone.
You have no clue what I think other than I think you are a fraud Who thinks they are a good guy..

That’s because the lib media is hiding THAT too. Wray is currently under contempt of Congress for refusing to turn over subpoened evidence.

You Dems are so ignorant of what’s going on, which is what the Democrat Party is counting on: an uninformed voter is their best voter.
Contempt of Congress?
:auiqs.jpg:

Like Republicans and the Jan 6 Committee?

Forum List

Back