BREAKING NEWS: Sessions To Amend His Testimony On Monday

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
Breaking on MSNBC... No link yet...

As I understand it - he will amend his sworn testimony in writing (not in person) that he did in fact meet with the Russian ambassador and also answer questions in writing. This obviously means that whatever he writes will be heavily lawyered.

Last edited:

As I understand it - he will amend his sworn testimony in writing (not in person) that he did in fact meet with the Russian ambassador and also answer questions in writing. This obviously means that whatever he writes will be heavily lawyered.
Get that link, Lakhota. You're as bad as MSM. I don't trust a word of this without a SOURCE and a LINK.

I wonder why Sessions didn't tell Congress, while he was under oath, that he told the Russian ambassador to stop interfering in the U.S. presidential election? I wonder why...

I wonder why Sessions didn't tell Congress, while he was under oath, that he told the Russian ambassador to stop interfering in the U.S. presidential election? I wonder why...

Uh....because they weren't.

Seems logical enough....

Except for you.

Maxine Waters: I have a keston to ass of secretary Jiff Sussions,,,,Mr Sussions, Can youuze look at me straight in the face and honestly tell me dat youze have neva called Prezident Groovshnev on the phone and discuss what to do about the problem with Limpopo?

Advanced word has it that Attorney General Session will amend his testimony by reading a prepared statement into the record. A first draft of that statement has been released prior to Session's amended testimony.

It reads as follows: "I lied my ass off."

I literally can't keep up with the clown show that is the Trump administration. Jesus, it's like every day something new is being uncovered. It's only March! Shit's getting crazy!

Forum List

Back