Breaking News: Supreme Court Has Chosen Not To Hear Any Of The 7 Marriage Equality Cases.

Apparently not the part that promotes individual liberty. You know, whenever Progressives talk about "the greater good", or " the needs of the many...", or "societal gains", they get told what commies they are. Yet here you are promoting the hive (whole) over the individual. And, you're doing it over the concept of marriage equality.

Tell me, how does two guys getting married do harm, exactly, to "the whole". And please don't give me any crap about damage to the "moral structure", cuz guess what? Morality is a matter of the individual, not "the whole". So what actual demonstrable harm does gay marriage do to your "whole"?

When states continually vote down queer right agenda's and the courts nullify that vote, what do you call it?.... 2 guys can do whatever they like under a CIVIL UNION but a marriage that has been almost exclusively the domain of the religious and calls for a man and a woman to join, is a corruption of the very definition, which is, or at least until the obomanation disregarded the Constitution, covered under it! Words have meaning!

Do you not understand the distinction between civil and religious marriage? If you don't want us to get civilly married, change it to Civil Unions for everyone.

Why?....You don't recognize that there IS a difference between these? Let's call an apple an orange!:crybaby::cuckoo:
Except, in the eyes of the law, there isn't. A marriage is a marriage is a marriage. It doesn't matter if it was achieved through A religious ceremony, a Justice of the Peace, or the Fake Elvis down at Billy Bob's Marriage Emporium in Vegas. They are all marriages, and they are all recognised by the government as valid.

(Note for clarity: I just made up Billy Bob's Marriage Emporium as an example. I don't really know if that particular venue exists, only that it represents a typical type of venue that does exist in Vegas.)

Wrong, and the court is wrong for NOT following the definition of marriage! A man and a woman, anything else is NOT a marriage, if anything it LEGAL and affords all the same benefits BUT it is a civil union!

The marriage of a man to a woman has a far different dynamic than man to a man or a woman to a woman.

Last edited:
Many times lad. Simulating it with a mouth, rectum, or humping a pillow is masturbation.

Lesson over
Well, then you learned the wrong lesson, son. Masturbation is self-gratification. In other words, it does not involve the body parts of another person.

Lesson over.

You, of course have heard of mutual masturbation
Yes. which still involves self-gratification. You just happen to be gratifying yourself, with someone else there. It is still you diddling yourself, and has nothing to do with sexual caontact with another person.

Since you seem to be a bit slow, look up masturbation, coitus, and sodomy, and you will see the differences between the three.

Do you really think I give a rats butt how you, them or anyone gets off?

Life, get one

Only one type, between opposing sexes, makes babies.

And as a point of reference, that form, performed by that certain demographic is all that is required for our species to exist.

How freaking awesome is that!
it's not ..it just is ...

Hmmm, interesting. Dopey, but interesting

Yes, having EXACTLY the same rights, but because of different SEX'S involved is a DEFINING way of DESCRIBING the circumstances! Please, no one is going to fight what queers do today, it's simply making a distinction between apples and oranges!
Okay. that is just word salad gibberish. Would you like to try that again in actual English?

I presume you are also for boys and girls going to the same bathroom!

As a matter of fact, I could give two shits. Recent studies indicate that it doesn't really have any effect on development, and that grown-ups get wig out over it more than kids they insist are being "irreparably damaged" do.

Yes, same guys studied and said pedophilia was a life style!
So, now you have to just make shit up to try and win your argument?

You are dismissed.

Why? Did you lose argument, and can't stand it?
You right wing nutters really have a problem following from point "a" to point "b", don't you? You're the second one who seems to think that dismissing you after kicking your proverbial ass so badly that you had to resort to dishonesty somehow equates to capitulation.

Well, lemme help you out.

I refuse to debate liars, and since you just pulled shit out of your ass to discredit the findings of a study you don't like, that makes you a liar.
So you are dismissed.

A to B is not the problem

A to 12 is

Go on

You are reactionary and subversive, yes, who is failing in resisting our retaking of the Republican Party.

Yes, a growing number of Republicans realize you guys on the far right do not love America with your war on women, Hispanics, and other minorities.

We, in our growing strength, say to you and your ilk, "Go. In the name of God, go, little phoenix." :lol:

And take your eggs with you or we will scramble them for breakfast.

The country will not fail but grow only stronger with you gone.

You shall not rise.

You will be forgotten, only a footnote in a dusty cd and dvd collection somewhere that no one visits.

What a bunch of horse shit! When we do go, and YOU, a supposed moderate RINO never win another election, what shall you do? You simply believe CHANGING your positions will win votes away from a SUBVERSIVE party that has ALREADY DONE what you purpose?... If you believe that, you truly belong in an asylum
The center elects presidents, not the far right, and the center thinks the far right is full of crap.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: Your problem is that you actually believe the shit that you post. YOUR KIND is why I keep referring to the 2 digit IQ's! You, son, are simply brainwashed by the propaganda you read and hear! Too much television! Perhaps when you grow up, but I honestly doubt it!

You have described your confirmation bias in projecting on me, a common failing of the far right and far left true believers.

More bullshit from the deranged! You would have made Jim Jones proud!
He met "influential" members of the community and was befriended by Walter Heady, the head of the local chapter of the John Birch Society.<101> He used the members of his "church" to organize local voting drives for Richard Nixon's election, and worked closely with the republican party.<102> He was even appointed chairman of the county grand jury.<103>
Jim Jones was a Republican - Democratic Underground
Well, then you learned the wrong lesson, son. Masturbation is self-gratification. In other words, it does not involve the body parts of another person.

Lesson over.

Yes. which still involves self-gratification. You just happen to be gratifying yourself, with someone else there. It is still you diddling yourself, and has nothing to do with sexual caontact with another person.

Since you seem to be a bit slow, look up masturbation, coitus, and sodomy, and you will see the differences between the three.

Life, get one

And as a point of reference, that form, performed by that certain demographic is all that is required for our species to exist.

As your friend Vigilante pointed out, WORDS HAVE MEANING. So, if you insist on perverting the meanings of words in order to add emotional impact to your silly arguments, you can expect to have your idiocy pointed out to you.

As far as your stupid procreation argument goes, in case you missed it, your guys already tried that in court, several times, and got laughed out of the court rooms by the judges! It was, and remains, a stupid argument that holds no validity whatsoever.

So you can keep screaming, "BUT GAYS CAN'T MAKE BABIES!!!!" as many times as you like. It still won't make you sound any less stupid.

Gays can have babies

You slow or what ?
When states continually vote down queer right agenda's and the courts nullify that vote, what do you call it?.... 2 guys can do whatever they like under a CIVIL UNION but a marriage that has been almost exclusively the domain of the religious and calls for a man and a woman to join, is a corruption of the very definition, which is, or at least until the obomanation disregarded the Constitution, covered under it! Words have meaning!

Do you not understand the distinction between civil and religious marriage? If you don't want us to get civilly married, change it to Civil Unions for everyone.

Why?....You don't recognize that there IS a difference between these? Let's call an apple an orange!:crybaby::cuckoo:
Except, in the eyes of the law, there isn't. A marriage is a marriage is a marriage. It doesn't matter if it was achieved through A religious ceremony, a Justice of the Peace, or the Fake Elvis down at Billy Bob's Marriage Emporium in Vegas. They are all marriages, and they are all recognised by the government as valid.

(Note for clarity: I just made up Billy Bob's Marriage Emporium as an example. I don't really know if that particular venue exists, only that it represents a typical type of venue that does exist in Vegas.)

Wrong, and the court is wrong for NOT following the definition of marriage! A man and a woman, anything else is NOT a marriage, if anything it LEGAL and affords all the same benefits BUT it is a civil union!

The marriage of a man to a woman has a far different dynamic than man to a man or a woman to a woman.
no not really...the day to day STUFF is exactly the same.....

Lesson over.

Life, get one

dopey meaning it's beyond you pay grade.

Okay. that is just word salad gibberish. Would you like to try that again in actual English?

As a matter of fact, I could give two shits. Recent studies indicate that it doesn't really have any effect on development, and that grown-ups get wig out over it more than kids they insist are being "irreparably damaged" do.

You are dismissed.

You right wing nutters really have a problem following from point "a" to point "b", don't you? You're the second one who seems to think that dismissing you after kicking your proverbial ass so badly that you had to resort to dishonesty somehow equates to capitulation.

I refuse to debate liars, and since you just pulled shit out of your ass to discredit the findings of a study you don't like, that makes you a liar.
So you are dismissed.

A to 12 is

Go on
really? L is the 12th letter in the alphabet...

Yes, having EXACTLY the same rights, but because of different SEX'S involved is a DEFINING way of DESCRIBING the circumstances! Please, no one is going to fight what queers do today, it's simply making a distinction between apples and oranges!

I presume you are also for boys and girls going to the same bathroom!

You are dismissed.

So you are dismissed.

OK, so we know you have no debate skill, cry like the little baby you are, and have yourgay friends agree with you! Nothing new for the gay, subversive, INTOLERENT left!

2ykc6tt.jpg

And I'm not even a Christian, so you can take your tearful, and hateful Bible thumper remarks, and stick them where the sun doesn't shine!

Hey, maybe instead of saying that polygamy and incest and bestiality are j ust around the corner, maybe you homophobes should come up with a better argument against homosexuality on its own merit.
They can't...that's why they always switch to "polygamy and incest and bestiality".

And Necrophilia. Let's not forget necrophilia.

sexy-zombie1.jpeg

Hey, maybe instead of saying that polygamy and incest and bestiality are j ust around the corner, maybe you homophobes should come up with a better argument against homosexuality on its own merit.
They can't...that's why they always switch to "polygamy and incest and bestiality".

And Necrophilia. Let's not forget necrophilia.

sexy-zombie1.jpeg

What about Philadelphia?

Love dat cream cheese!

Life, get one

dopey meaning it's beyond you pay grade.

Dopey, like.......

Short and slow witted I suppose

You are dismissed.

So you are dismissed.

A to 12 is

Go on
really? L is the 12th letter in the alphabet...

As in

Drumroll please......

LGBTQLMNOP

What a bunch of horse shit! When we do go, and YOU, a supposed moderate RINO never win another election, what shall you do? You simply believe CHANGING your positions will win votes away from a SUBVERSIVE party that has ALREADY DONE what you purpose?... If you believe that, you truly belong in an asylum
The center elects presidents, not the far right, and the center thinks the far right is full of crap.

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin: Your problem is that you actually believe the shit that you post. YOUR KIND is why I keep referring to the 2 digit IQ's! You, son, are simply brainwashed by the propaganda you read and hear! Too much television! Perhaps when you grow up, but I honestly doubt it!

You have described your confirmation bias in projecting on me, a common failing of the far right and far left true believers.

He met "influential" members of the community and was befriended by Walter Heady, the head of the local chapter of the John Birch Society.<101> He used the members of his "church" to organize local voting drives for Richard Nixon's election, and worked closely with the republican party.<102> He was even appointed chairman of the county grand jury.<103>

Life, get one

As your friend Vigilante pointed out, WORDS HAVE MEANING. So, if you insist on perverting the meanings of words in order to add emotional impact to your silly arguments, you can expect to have your idiocy pointed out to you.

As far as your stupid procreation argument goes, in case you missed it, your guys already tried that in court, several times, and got laughed out of the court rooms by the judges! It was, and remains, a stupid argument that holds no validity whatsoever.

So you can keep screaming, "BUT GAYS CAN'T MAKE BABIES!!!!" as many times as you like. It still won't make you sound any less stupid.

Gays can have babies

You slow or what ?

Oh brother......

Funny you can't even admit the difference

Life, get one

Gays can have babies

You slow or what ?

Oh brother......

Funny you can't even admit the difference

And two gay men use birth control pills for???????

Appetizers?

So?

Now you see, you insist that words have meanings, and bitch about courts not following the "definition" of marriage. Yet, according to Miriam Webster, they did:

a (1) : the state of being united to a person of the opposite sex as husband or wife in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law (2) : the state of being united to a person of the same sex in a relationship like that of a traditional marriage.

So, unless your objection is borne out of a religious perception, I don't really see your problem. Because, as has been clearly demonstrated, it certainly can't be about a lack of understanding the definition - after all that is pretty clear.

See, changing the definition.... You can do it in Wikipedia also!
You really are this stupid, aren't you? Merriam-Webster has been an authoritative source on the English Language since 1828. Hell, even in the multiple definitions of marriage in the original 1828 version of the dictionary, it includes a non-gender specific version:

MAR'RIAGE, n. [L. mas, maris. ] The act of uniting a man and woman for life; wedlock; the legal union of a man and woman for life. Marriage is a contract.

Like I said, it isn't the pro-marriage equality people that have been perverting the definition of marriage; it is the religious zealots like yourself. And don't bother insisting you're an agnostic; your actions, and positions prove otherwise. You can call yourself whatever you'd like. I can call myself Pope. That don't make it so.

Last edited:
One advantage of gay marriage is suppose Pop23 decided to turn gay one day. That is how it works with gays.......they are walking around, straight as can be and......BOOM they catch the ghey

Now in this case Pop could dump his wife and marry the man of his dreams. Seems fair doesn't it? Gay marriage is an option open to all Americans

Now you see, you insist that words have meanings, and bitch about courts not following the "definition" of marriage. Yet, according to Miriam Webster, they did:

a (1) : the state of being united to a person of the opposite sex as husband or wife in a consensual and contractual relationship recognized by law (2) : the state of being united to a person of the same sex in a relationship like that of a traditional marriage.

So, unless your objection is borne out of a religious perception, I don't really see your problem. Because, as has been clearly demonstrated, it certainly can't be about a lack of understanding the definition - after all that is pretty clear.

See, changing the definition.... You can do it in Wikipedia also!
You really are this stupid, aren't you? Merriam-Webster has been an authoritative source on the English Language since 1828. hell, even in the multiple cdefinitions of marriage in the original 1828 version of the dictionary, it includes a non-gender specific version:

MAR'RIAGE, n. [L. mas, maris. ] The act of uniting a man and woman for life; wedlock; the legal union of a man and woman for life. Marriage is a contract.

Like I said, it isn't the pro-marriage equality people that have been perverting the definition of marriage; it is the religious zealots like yourself. And don't bother insisting you're an agnostic; your actions, and positions prove otherwise. You can call yourself whatever you'd like. I can call myself Pope. That don't make it so.

Who's a religious zealot?

Is it biology?

Biology, YOU BIGOT YOU

Lesson over.

Life, get one

Gays can have babies

You slow or what ?

Same sex's masturbating together never will

Gosh, what a huge difference
The guy who keeps proving that he doesn't know the definition of masturbation calling me slow is the height of irony. Sodomy is not masturbation. You can keep calling it that all you like, it doesn't make you sound any less stupid. Masturbation is the practice of self-gratification. Sodomy is the practice of anal sex. They are two different things, no matter how badly you would like to make them synonymous.

Forum List

Back