Breaking News: Team Breitbart Discovers Obama Accepted Money From Bain Executives

And Obama has released his college records?

There is no expectation or tradition of releasing college records as part of a presidential campaign, you fucking loon.

And nobody but the irrational haters give a shit.

Some of us would prefer "informed opinion." And I don't care what the tradition is. It's a character question just like the left has their character questions. You're a "loon" if you think they are at all different. And if Obama released his college records then I'd say alright, he's put his cards on the table. Mitt release your taxes. That's fair. You have no interest in fairness though. You just want to troll people online lol.

Important Notes: Paper copies of the returns can be ordered from Tax Analysts using the associated document numbers. Copies are also available from the Bush, Carter, Nixon, Reagan, and Roosevelt presidential libraries.

Two caveats: (1) Some of the images are of mediocre quality, reflecting the poor photocopies released by the White House. We're searching for better copies and will make them available as soon as possible; (2) most of the missing years reflect a quirk of the calendar. Presidents release tax returns only for years they serve in office and only while they still hold that office. Consequently, Jimmy Carter did not release a return for 1980 nor did Ronald Reagan release one for 1988 — each left office before returns were due. Likewise incoming presidents do not release returns for the year before they assumed office, even though they hold office when returns for that year come due.
Tax History Project: Presidential Tax Returns

Amazing what you can find online these days, ain't it?

Fucking tradition, my ass...

The Left has....
images

And Obama has released his college records?

There is no expectation or tradition of releasing college records as part of a presidential campaign, you fucking loon.

Some of us would prefer "informed opinion." And I don't care what the tradition is. It's a character question just like the left has their character questions. You're a "loon" if you think they are at all different. And if Obama released his college records then I'd say alright, he's put his cards on the table. Mitt release your taxes. That's fair. You have no interest in fairness though. You just want to troll people online lol.
No, moron. Obama releases his tax forms, Mitt releases his tax forms. THAT'S fair.

No, moron. Obama releases his tax forms, Mitt releases his tax forms. THAT'S fair.

No sir-ee!! Y'all wanna fish in OUR pond, we wanna fish in YOURS, ya keep what ya catch!

Honestly, I don't really think Obama's college transcripts have much relevance. At least thats what i'm thinking.

I've read a lot about what's been going around about Obama's transcripts, that it could possibly show he took a scholarship for foreigners under a false name or that, somehow, releaseing the trasnscript could show he was a druggie lol. I gotta say though, the fact that Trump - the guy who, last I checked, was still insisting on a more complete release of Obama's birth certificate - is backing all this up could probably be taken as evidence that these allegations will be debunked, sooner or later.

On a side note, I thought this was pretty funny:
Conservative offers $20K for Obama's college transcripts

For being conservative, con$ sure do throw a lot of cash around.

Honestly, I don't really think Obama's college transcripts have much relevance. At least thats what i'm thinking.

I've read a lot about what's been going around about Obama's transcripts, that it could possibly show he took a scholarship for foreigners under a false name or that, somehow, releaseing the trasnscript could show he was a druggie lol. I gotta say though, the fact that Trump - the guy who, last I checked, was still insisting on a more complete release of Obama's birth certificate - is backing all this up could probably be taken as evidence that these allegations will be debunked, sooner or later.

Hold on a minute... You don't think it's a big deal if he ADMITTED to being foreign-born to get a scholarship and then DENIED it to be President?

You guys are worried about whether or not Romney was in charge of Bain and you don't give a fuck if a foreigner is running the country?

Matt23:24 You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.

That's not hypocrisy, that's the system. So what? Unlimited donations to both sides gives us the best candidates money can buy, right? Besides, Romney's shady business dealings are a recent revelation. Got proof Obama took the money before the recent scandal erupted?

What difference does it make when he took the money? the fact is Obama is trying to paint Bain Capital as something sinister, yet he's taking their money. It would be more incriminating if he took the money after the recent propaganda campaign against Bain. There is no Bain "scandal," only a lot of bullshit accusations from Obama's toadies.

Hold on a minute... You don't think it's a big deal if he ADMITTED to being foreign-born to get a scholarship and then DENIED it to be President?

You guys are worried about whether or not Romney was in charge of Bain and you don't give a fuck if a foreigner is running the country?

Obama could have sex with a five-year-old on the capital steps and the libs would all go "what's the big deal?"

You guys were fine with the last guy admitting to being a drunk and a cokehead.

Synthaholic just neg repped me saying, "If it's true, it will be found at many places, besides Breitbart." Just thought I'd put that liberal logic out there for ya'll.
Synthaholic negs people because he has nothing to contribute to logical discussion. Liberalism is a mental disorder and Synthaholic is the poster child. Synthaholic is the only one of the liberal assholes on USMB that I have on ignore.

Synthaholic just neg repped me saying, "If it's true, it will be found at many places, besides Breitbart." Just thought I'd put that liberal logic out there for ya'll.
Synthaholic negs people because he has nothing to contribute to logical discussion. Liberalism is a mental disorder and Synthaholic is the poster child. Synthaholic is the only one of the liberal assholes on USMB that I have on ignore.

:lol: The irony!

You guys were fine with the last guy admitting to being a drunk and a cokehead.

Yeah, that's been true since Clinton, but at least we knew Clinton and Bush were CITIZENS...

Breitbart?

Really?

The Story has been all over the Major Networks as well. For several Days now they have been reporting that Big Wigs at Bain now, who are Obama Bundlers are saying his Attacks on Romney over Bain are False.

Yet still you dismiss the story because of the source.

lol

It conflicts with their Obamabot programming. So don't waste your time trying to reason with them. Their Dear Leader taking all that 'Evil' Bain Cash is a 'Good Thing' as far as they're concerned. You're not dealing with rational intelligent people here. It's all just programmed nonsensical gibberish. It is what it is.

Breitbart?

Really?

The Story has been all over the Major Networks as well. For several Days now they have been reporting that Big Wigs at Bain now, who are Obama Bundlers are saying his Attacks on Romney over Bain are False.

Yet still you dismiss the story because of the source.

lol

It conflicts with their Obamabot programming. So don't waste your time trying to reason with them. Their Dear Leader taking all that 'Evil' Bain Cash is a 'Good Thing' as far as they're concerned. You're not dealing with rational intelligent people here. It's all just programmed nonsensical gibberish. It is what it is.

Classical liberal victim logic---we can argue the point but you can't.

The college records could be very eye opening and that is why the're sealed. To my knowledge no other president has taken this stance. It will be interesting to hear history's take of alll the mystery behind Obama.

The college records could be very eye opening and that is why the're sealed. To my knowledge no other president has taken this stance. It will be interesting to hear history's take of alll the mystery behind Obama.

history's take will be that due to an ever more partisan and ever more stoopid political climate in the USA in the early 21 century, valid political discussions were not possible, not in congress, and not anywhere else. instead the retarded partisans focused on college transcripts and the birf certificate.

history's take will be that due to an ever more partisan and ever more stoopid political climate in the USA in the early 21 century, valid political discussions were not possible, not in congress, and not anywhere else. instead the retarded partisans focused on college transcripts and the birf certificate.

Don't forget tax returns and corporate minutes, HACK!

Don't forget tax returns and corporate minutes, HACK!

history is written by the victors, loser

Forum List

Back