BREAKING NEWS: Trump proposes 20% tax on imports from Mexico to pay for wall

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------here you go JBander , some info on Mexicos top exports to the USA . --- These Are Mexico's Top Exports | Zero Hedge --- Feck mexico JBander , Nat , and other lefties !!
320 billion
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------here you go JBander , some info on Mexicos top exports to the USA . --- These Are Mexico's Top Exports | Zero Hedge --- Feck mexico JBander , Nat , and other lefties !!
The Tarif would cost $525.00 a household, its a gas dealing with people that don't have a clue.
Complete bullshit
Ok Einstin you do the math, They export 324 billion to us, theres 124 million households in the country, So put your 20% tariff on the 324 billion and divide it by the households. I'm so tired of dealing with half wits , it gets old. fast.
Divide it buy the people who purchase products made in Mexico dumbass. Learn to math, genius
You really don't have a clue do you. Households are people, I guess you didn't know that. So now lets not go to some will pay more then others, Half minds working at half throttle. Typical Small Hands supporter. Watch and learn buddy.
You can't refute what I said. Not only is what I said accurate, some will pay more depending on what they buy while others will pay very little & some will pay none.

But of course you go personal because you're a shallow individual with little knowledge & no debating skills.
That's your 3rd personal attack in two days. Another and you can join the rest of the trolls & children on ignore.

gotta break eggs to make an omelette and to fix things in the USA , get your money , checkbook or cash ready JBander .
You know how insane you people sound when all you have done in the last 30 years is cry about taxes and cry about programs and cry about waste. Well buddy your stupid wall is waste to the highest degree and will cost this country and hurt one of our major trading partners, Mexico because they won't build the stupid wall. So tell me what wall in history crossing continents has worked. Your idiots all of you . If you weren't destroying this country it would just be a gas , watching you idiots with your walls and hate and cruelty and of course your 50 billion refugees that voted illegal all for Clinton.
There is one complete solution to stop Mexicans coming here to work , go after the businesses that hire them. Put a few cheating capitalist in jail and take massive chunks of these cheating capitalist money for fines and guess what for $12.50 you don't have to build a 15 billion dollar fence. You people are such idiots. Is there a reason in your mind that going after the businesses won't work. We would make money in monster fines then they would quit because it wouldn't be worth it.

320 billion
The Tarif would cost $525.00 a household, its a gas dealing with people that don't have a clue.
Complete bullshit
Ok Einstin you do the math, They export 324 billion to us, theres 124 million households in the country, So put your 20% tariff on the 324 billion and divide it by the households. I'm so tired of dealing with half wits , it gets old. fast.
Divide it buy the people who purchase products made in Mexico dumbass. Learn to math, genius
You really don't have a clue do you. Households are people, I guess you didn't know that. So now lets not go to some will pay more then others, Half minds working at half throttle. Typical Small Hands supporter. Watch and learn buddy.
You can't refute what I said. Not only is what I said accurate, some will pay more depending on what they buy while others will pay very little & some will pay none.

But of course you go personal because you're a shallow individual with little knowledge & no debating skills.
That's your 3rd personal attack in two days. Another and you can join the rest of the trolls & children on ignore.
I even said what your response would be, I give, You can't argue with someone that has no clue. You people are in trouble.

gotta break eggs to make an omelette and to fix things in the USA , get your money , checkbook or cash ready JBander .
You know how insane you people sound when all you have done in the last 30 years is cry about taxes and cry about programs and cry about waste. Well buddy your stupid wall is waste to the highest degree and will cost this country and hurt one of our major trading partners, Mexico because they won't build the stupid wall. So tell me what wall in history crossing continents has worked. Your idiots all of you . If you weren't destroying this country it would just be a gas , watching you idiots with your walls and hate and cruelty and of course your 50 billion refugees that voted illegal all for Clinton.
There is one complete solution to stop Mexicans coming here to work , go after the businesses that hire them. Put a few cheating capitalist in jail and take massive chunks of these cheating capitalist money for fines and guess what for $12.50 you don't have to build a 15 billion dollar fence. You people are such idiots. Is there a reason in your mind that going after the businesses won't work. We would make money in monster fines then they would quit because it wouldn't be worth it.
------------------------------------------------------- i'd rather build the Wall JBander !!

Us torturing people is against the law in this country, not only by our own law but also because of the fact that treaties are automatically American law once implemented.
Remind me again of the "treaty" we have with islam? :uhh:
No, low knowledge person, the treaty is with other countries not to torture. It always burns me when people come in here and remark about subjects that they know nothing about. We have agreed through treaty not to torture, its just the hate party that thinks it's fun.
Uh.....hey stupid....that treaty with other countries is not to torture their men and women in uniform. It has nothing to do with idiot muslim terrorists. :eusa_doh:

Us torturing people is against the law in this country, not only by our own law but also because of the fact that treaties are automatically American law once implemented.
Remind me again of the "treaty" we have with islam? :uhh:
No, low knowledge person, the treaty is with other countries not to torture. It always burns me when people come in here and remark about subjects that they know nothing about. We have agreed through treaty not to torture, its just the hate party that thinks it's fun.
Uh.....hey stupid....that treaty with other countries is not to torture their men and women in uniform. It has nothing to do with idiot muslim terrorists. :eusa_doh:
You don't have a clue, what? did Small Hands tell you that. The united nation Treaty doesn't just refer to war it refers to everything within our control as a country. One of you idiots say some stupid thing and then its gospel to all you half wits. It even specifies that it can't be done against terrorist acts. You people are just plain stupid.

Your parties lack of knowledge on just about everyone of your hate driven issues is monstrous. Us torturing people is against the law in this country, not only by our own law but also because of the fact that treaties are automatically American law once implemented.
Here's the thing my very ignorant - yet gentle - little snowflake. Your opinion isn't worth the used tissue lying in the street. We're torturing muslim terrorists (they deserve it) and we don't give a damn of you don't like it.

Your parties lack of knowledge on just about everyone of your hate driven issues is monstrous. Us torturing people is against the law in this country, not only by our own law but also because of the fact that treaties are automatically American law once implemented.
Here's the thing my very ignorant - yet gentle - little snowflake. Your opinion isn't worth the used tissue lying in the street. We're torturing muslim terrorists (they deserve it) and we don't give a damn of you don't like it.
Empty heads. what nonsense. You love this new power hate world don't you. Now you can hate everything , something you have always done but now , with so many of you ,you can hate it all in public.

Empty heads. what nonsense. You love this new power hate world don't you. Now you can hate everything , something you have always done but now , with so many of you ,you can hate it all in public.
It's really unfortunate that you feel the need to spread misinformation. You know as much about U.S. treaties as you do about grammar.

Hate to break it to ya but you already pay more for a Ford truck Than you do for a Tundra.

We have a Tundra, nice truck if you're into trucks.

Yep,just bought one myself. I go pick it up tommorow from Extreme Offroad Performance where they're installing 5 inches of lift and some Fuel Hostage Rims with 35x12.5 Nitto trail Grapplers and some BushWacker pocket flares.
View attachment 108861

We needed a truck for one of our daughter's activities, I rarely drive it.

I love mine. Unfortunately I will now have to walk aways when I go to my dentist since it will no longer fit in the parking garage.

Congrats on the truck...do you have a picture..?

Before and after.......
upload_2017-1-28_23-8-57.png

upload_2017-1-28_23-9-39.png

Eaglewings

So the $20,000 Ford you buy that was assembled in Mexico will now cost you $24,000

That will show those Mexicans
So first you cry like a little bitch about failed progressive policies sending jobs over seas 24x7 - and when Trump corrects that and keeps jobs here, you whine about a measly $4k on a $20k item. Damn are you desperate for something to pin on Trump :lol:

If I have to pay more for what I buy so that we can build the Great Wall of Trump.......yes, I blame him

Tariffs have never worked to create a single job in this country. In fact, just the opposite. It will start a trade war with our 2nd largest buyer of American Products (Mexico) and will only drive up the cost of goods to the American public. More money of American pockets, means inflation and JOB LOSS'S.

Make America SMART again!

Many economists believe that Smoot Hawley made the Great Depression of the 1930's much worse and made the depression last years longer than it should have.
Smoot–Hawley Tariff Act - Wikipedia

trump-supporters-stupid.jpg

The Republican congress has already notified Comrade Trump that there will be no tariffs.

It's really unfortunate that you feel the need to spread misinformation. You know as much about U.S. treaties as you do about grammar.
Your like talking to children , very very very dumb children. UN treaty on Torture that we are a signer of.""No exceptional circumstances whatsoever"[8] may be invoked to justify torture, including war, threat of war, internal political instability, public emergency, terrorist acts, violent crime, or any form of armed conflict.[6] In other words, torture cannot be justified as a means to protect public safety or prevent emergencies." and "The prohibition on torture applies to anywhere under a party's effective jurisdiction inside or outside of its borders,"
So I know exactly what I'm talking about and you don't have a clue.

Your like talking to children , very very very dumb children. UN treaty on Torture that we are a signer of.""No exceptional circumstances whatsoever"[8] may be invoked to justify torture, including war, threat of war, internal political instability, public emergency, terrorist acts, violent crime, or any form of armed conflict.[6] In other words, torture cannot be justified as a means to protect public safety or prevent emergencies." and "The prohibition on torture applies to anywhere under a party's effective jurisdiction inside or outside of its borders,"
You have no clue what you're talking about - because the treaty only applies to the nation with which we entered into the agreement with. We did not enter into any such agreement with muslims.

Thanks for playing buttercup. Now instead of spending time on the internet trying to make everyone believe you understand U.S. treaties - why don't you use that time to study basic grammar?

You have no clue what you're talking about - because the treaty only applies to the nation with which we entered into the agreement with. We did not enter into any such agreement with muslims.

Thanks for playing buttercup. Now instead of spending time on the internet trying to make everyone believe you understand U.S. treaties - why don't you use that time to study basic grammar?
What I get a kick out of is the fact you come back just like your master , totally proven that your wrong but not being able to handle it , so you double down on your stupidity. Every man women and child in the world is protected against torture by the Un treaty the idea that a person religion somehow plays into your stupidity is wonderfully stupid. Love it. Keep it coming Einstein. This is great stuff.

Forum List

Back