BREAKING NEWS: Trump proposes 20% tax on imports from Mexico to pay for wall

[

Not so fast, bub. Matthew is smarter than you think. This link proves he is smarter than YOU!

40% of a Mexican import is American

Already been discussed in detail. That much of what is OUTSOURCED is subcomponent work doesn't amount to "exports."

A part made in Los Angeles that is sent to Mexico to get lead paint applied simply is NOT a Mexican import or an American export, regardless of how deceitful CNN is.

FURTHER, I specified CONSUMER GOODS, outsourced process manufacturing is not consumer goods.

[

Not so fast, bub. Matthew is smarter than you think. This link proves he is smarter than YOU!

40% of a Mexican import is American

Already been discussed in detail. That much of what is OUTSOURCED is subcomponent work doesn't amount to "exports."

A part made in Los Angeles that is sent to Mexico to get lead paint applied simply is NOT a Mexican import or an American export, regardless of how deceitful CNN is.

FURTHER, I specified CONSUMER GOODS, outsourced process manufacturing is not consumer goods.
You haven't said anything to reduce the credibility of my link!

[

You haven't said anything to reduce the credibility of my link!

Your link does nothing to support your credibility. Did you even read it? I merely states that 40% of what goes over the border is for outside processing in Mexico.

I'm not sure that supports your position the way you think it does.

Forum List

Back